UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[40/40] Leviathan - When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by tomikaze
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Guess you are a box map type of guy.
Maybe,
i love quizz v2, Moon of fooy (yes really), TMG jokes ,Comosea
And i want to repeat me Its no bad map its still one of the best made maps i ever played it's just not my type of map
End of this ... whatever
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Maybe,
And i want to repeat me Its no bad map its still one of the best made maps i ever played it's just not my type of map

Fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I still think you were intentionally being malicious by giving the map 1/10 for replayablility.

Seriously? 1/10? You are just asking to be called out dude.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Maybe,
End of this ... whatever
And now you're calling Comosea a box map? WTF
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
And now you're calling Comosea a box map? WTF
never said its a box map.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
you can give it 0/10 replayability its still induvidual opinion, no one forces you to play it :D change to snowglobe or a smaller map all you like but that size argument was just invalid i give an example why i think that If smaller size = higher replayability and bigger size = less replayability then... it must mean following:

You would  have to rate all official trayarch map about the size of leviathan 1/10. HOWEVER the smaller the map gets the better (FOR YOU) offcourse. ignoring snowglobe and comosea going straight to BOXMAPS, it technicly would have even higher replay value since they are way smaller. Making a map HALF the size of a BOX map is then the ULTIMATE Forcing you just stand there barely able to move not getting lost or confused. You can just stand there and take it all in. That would be a breathtaking map indeed!...

That is why you lost me there, and i had to dissagree...Again that is my personal opinion so theoreticly speaking making something twice the size of leviathan would make replayability higher and reducing it by half smaller due to less mobility and room to explore. There is reasons we made leviathan the size it IS instead of bigger or ½-a-boxmap. I am sorry we did not live up to YOUR size-standards, so once you make a map yourself you can build it exacty whatever size that fits you. i Wish best of luck!  8)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Anyway guys, it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it :P
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
#Life goal 3291: Create a world where everyone understands what "personal opinion" means. 8)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
#Life goal 3291: Create a world where everyone understands what "personal opinion" means. 8)
Yes, but when your personal opinion is completely head-up-your-ass stupid then maybe it's best to just keep it to yourself.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
It's not that people aren't allowed to express their 'personal opinions'. It's that my 'personal opinion' is that some people's 'personal opinions' are bollocks.

Just because it's your 'personal opinion' doesn't mean it's not wrong. Example: My opinion is that the world is flat and the Moon is made from cheese. See?
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
My opinion is that the world is flat and the Moon is made from cheese. See?
Finally! I'm not alone.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups

This was nothing to do with personal opinion so please refrain from posting such nonsense. Giving the map 5/10 then sure, I could agree but 1/10 was clearly an attempt at belittling the map.

Either way let's just drop this whole thing now. Some people clearly are jealous of the map and feel they need to try and discredit it whenever possible. I find that a tad pathetic but this is what happens in a community laden with immature children.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
This was nothing to do with personal opinion so please refrain from posting such nonsense. Giving the map 5/10 then sure, I could agree but 1/10 was clearly an attempt at belittling the map.

Either way let's just drop this whole thing now. Some people clearly are jealous of the map and feel they need to try and discredit it whenever possible. I find that a tad pathetic but this is what happens in a community laden with immature children.

It's like looking very carefully for the least negative point to speak about, forgetting about the positive point(s) completely, or should I say neglect it/them. Don't you think the topic has gone off for a liitle long?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Anyway guys, it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it :P
or both lol
Date Registered: 29 July 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
This is war. Survival is your responsibility.
Azado24's Groups
Azado24's Contact & Social LinksAzado24Azado24
To: tomikaze

Fantastic review of an astonishing map, truly one of the funnest experiences I have ever had (aside from the lengthy easter egg). It was definitely thorough and passionately made as you mentioned in the review. My hat goes off to the creators and we should play sometime!

- Alex

Loading ...