Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
RIOR's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
RIOR's Contact & Social Linksrior2009rl0r
I have one thing to say...
The best mod I ever seen, change totally the game, congratulations guys, you made a 2008 game, appear a new game, thank you to let we enjoy this.

PS : Love dolphin dive.
 :gusta:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I only just managed to get on this (stupid work) but the first thing i notice, is just how smoothly it runs?

Is this just me? Other maps are generally good but minor FPS drops, this feels... well... damn smooth!
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
On the first run I had 10FPS then strangely, now I play 60FPS
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
On the first run I had 10FPS then strangely, now I play 60FPS

Feel sorry for you, Everytime I play it I'm on over 140+
Date Registered: 14 January 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
RIOR's Groups
RIOR's Contact & Social Linksrior2009rl0r
I don´know if is a bug or what, i increase brightness, but stil too dark, and its make hard to find parts and other things.
Date Registered: 11 January 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SilentScope678's Contact & Social Links
As from what I've seen so far, it seems PhD Flopper's explosive flop effect is somewhat weak. According to the official zombies wiki, PhD Flopper should be insta-kill until round 20, making crawlers from 20-30. In a video showcasing the mod it seemed like zombies were taking PhD hits on only round 15 and still walking on two legs. I hope the UGX team will consider buffing the explosive effect of PhD so that it is slightly more effective on hordes during the earlier rounds. PhD is my second favorite perk next to Jugg (lol), and seeing now that it has the flop effect hard-scripted into WaW makes this mod all the more enjoyable. ;)

I'd also like to point out that I feel as if the majority of the community will expect that the hint string "Unleash the Gravity Bomb" for Requiem's easter egg is referring to the Gersch Device at first thought. On a side note I'd also like to make a jab at the ballista's upgraded ability  :troll:. Surely the PaP'd ballista could easily just be replaced by the Scavenger? I'm not quite digging the fact that the ballista's upgrade requires that the gun has fired two shots, one at a zombie and one at a set colliding target, in order to output any damage. Although the gun's effect to teleport zombies is amusing, it's tedious to go about killing them and feels slightly foolish. I think it would be more reasonable if the sniper could have a toggle-able attachment upon being upgraded to toggle this effect on and off, the standard PaP'd sniper ammo could just do more damage like any PaP'd sniper. Just my thoughts and opinions  :poker:.

Sorry to shove complaints down your throats even with the mod only being released for a short time, I tend to be obsessed with all the minor details.  All in all, the entirety of this mod and it's extensive features continues to blow me away. You'll have earned yourself another donor as soon as I've finished hoarding enough well earned money for a new laptop to play this bad boy--and future maps with this mod to come. Keep up the great work UGX team! < 3

Loading ...