Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Winter's Groups
Winter's Contact & Social Links
When you go down with Quick Revive the zombies still go after you, when you go down you need to activate no target then after a period of 5 seconds for example turn it off. I'm not sure how you would do this because I've only made MW2 1.11 patches for PS3.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kamakazi124's Groups
kamakazi124's Contact & Social Links
When you go down with Quick Revive the zombies still go after you, when you go down you need to activate no target then after a period of 5 seconds for example turn it off. I'm not sure how you would do this because I've only made MW2 1.11 patches for PS3.

yes please fix this, solo is so hard when quick revive is useless
but other than that and the sticky walls absolutely love the map
im so sad that i didnt get an iron man suit
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for sharing
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Subzerokid's Groups
Subzerokid's Contact & Social Links
So, it was turning into Beach town, so I had to un-install it, now I'm trying to re-install it, but now it's saying that it timed out. I just think this map hates me
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/alive/undecided.gif

Post Merge: December 29, 2013, 05:52:04 am
And now it's downloading, but at 3kb/s. :/
Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 05:52:04 am by Subzerokid
Date Registered: 4 August 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CrazyPurple's Groups
CrazyPurple's Contact & Social Links
One of my favourite maps and not just because its the walking dead themed, although i do really love the walking dead.

Only problem im having is every time i die its because i get stuck on a wall/random object and zombies pile up on me, then when im downed with quick revive zombies stand right on top of me so i die again instantly, if these problems were fixed this map would be perfect.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
HAHAHAHHA the troll on spyderbite was awesome man and it was twice lol
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
Apart from some issues, this map is pretty good. The jumpscares was pretty good. My roommates laughed at me a lot for screaming like a girl. Details are nice. It has some cool easter eggs, but i have a personal opinion about all of your maps. I don't think it's a good idea to make references to some youtubers. It makes the maps look like they're made only for them and repulsive for most of the people. I'm not a ngt hater neither a fan of them, but you should really think about it.
Date Registered: 4 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
ZK Studios's Groups
Apart from some issues, this map is pretty good. The jumpscares was pretty good. My roommates laughed at me a lot for screaming like a girl. Details are nice. It has some cool easter eggs, but i have a personal opinion about all of your maps. I don't think it's a good idea to make references to some youtubers. It makes the maps look like they're made only for them and repulsive for most of the people. I'm not a ngt hater neither a fan of them, but you should really think about it.

I completely understand, man. However, any NGT eggs (apart from one character quote) can only be accessed by their specific usernames. I think it's a much better way of doing things. In addition to that, I was asked specifically by the members of NGT to include these "trolls" for them. They talk to me frequently on Twitter via DM and I really enjoy then as they are great guys.

Now I just typed a paragraph about this, lol. I completely understand your point. I just include this out of request by them and my viewers. :)

Post Merge: December 30, 2013, 04:11:36 am
I'm not a ngt hater neither a fan of them

Btw, I admire you for not being a hater towards them when you don't support them. Most people are 100% one way or the other. It's hard to find decent people who don't hate on others now days. Respect added
Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 04:12:40 am by ZK Studios
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I loved the shoutout to yote with the upgraded ppsh(yotes pp) I thought that was very cool to remember him by
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
i love this map man its great beat 3arc any day

respect added man

pm
Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 04:34:08 am by rambobada555555
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
I completely understand, man. However, any NGT eggs (apart from one character quote) can only be accessed by their specific usernames. I think it's a much better way of doing things. In addition to that, I was asked specifically by the members of NGT to include these "trolls" for them. They talk to me frequently on Twitter via DM and I really enjoy then as they are great guys.

Now I just typed a paragraph about this, lol. I completely understand your point. I just include this out of request by them and my viewers. :)

Post Merge: December 30, 2013, 04:11:36 am
Btw, I admire you for not being a hater towards them when you don't support them. Most people are 100% one way or the other. It's hard to find decent people who don't hate on others now days. Respect added
i'm glad i didn't get a negative response to my comment. it's just not my thing to have things related to people that just play the game and put it on youtube but haven't actually done anything for custom community. thank you for understanding.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
well they promote ugx thats all i have to say lol
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
well they promote ugx thats all i have to say lol
i'm not trying to start a fight but in my opinion, they don't actually care about the custom community. they once stopped giving credit to the mappers until some people told them to do it again as far as i remember.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
i got ya  i do recall this as well and i deff. dont want a fight lol i respect your opinion 
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
They do promote people who need a special boost to get projects going. Many indie developed games wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the mass advertising via YouTube which caused people to be interested and purchase certain titles. I'm certainly very thankful people like Spiderbite promote our content and others, he was even nice enough to donate to our site. Stand up guy in my opinion. Doesn't necessarily go for all youtubers but my first statement still applies there. Anyway just my two cents, not trying to instigate anyone.

Loading ...