My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
project what? that a game?

Newest web browser from MS.
broken avatar :(
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Signature
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
Newest web browser from MS.
wow dont i feel like a complete utter div.....im still using build 9926 :lol: i dissabled windows update

EDIT: when i first read the "project spartan" i thought of a med evil game that was based in roman times :lol:
Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:53:57 pm by Rorke
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
wow dont i feel like a complete utter div.....im still using build 9926 :lol: i dissabled windows update

EDIT: when i first read the "project spartan" i thought of a med evil game that was based in roman times :lol:

Was that pun intentional? O.o

And Spartan is Greek not roman xD.
Remington R5
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Was that pun intentional? O.o

And Spartan is Greek not roman xD.
well i thought its good for and what i want to do on a daily basis like no problems no freezing no lock ups no system lag its never been in a state where its thought about a right click (was hanging on win 7) so seems pretty stable to me so i disabled it via AVG PC tune up so it will not do any updates of any kind
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
well i thought its good for and what i want to do on a daily basis like no problems no freezing no lock ups no system lag its never been in a state where its thought about a right click (was hanging on win 7) so seems pretty stable to me so i disabled it via AVG PC tune up so it will not do any updates of any kind

You do know that Microsoft will disable ALL Windows 10 builds when they get ready to officially release it, right?

PROJECT SPARTAN OMG I THINK IT MAKES VODKA!

Remington R5
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
You do know that Microsoft will disable ALL Windows 10 builds when they get ready to officially release it, right?
what you mean?
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
I love the cross device multiplayer feature its really cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4qS72YcZ_w

☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
what you mean?

Meaning that the Windows 10 Tech Preview isn't meant to be used as a stable or long term OS - your supposed to keep upgrading it and testing out the new features. Eventually Microsoft is going to flip the switch and the builds will no longer work.

I love the cross device multiplayer feature its really cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4qS72YcZ_w

Yeah that is pretty cool. Don't have a Xbone though so i can't use it. #Sony4Life
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
cross platform play has nothing to do with win10

Cross platform play is "already" possible, people are getting mixed up coz of the WIN 10 on xbone talk. That will mean effectively when youre running win 10 on the xbox, your using PC live, if your running the normal xbone then your on xbone live

The two are capable of crossplatform, as is sony

Then on top of that, directX12 (win 10 will launch with this) means that for developers to port their titles to other games will be easy

So to sum it up, cross platform play, has 0 to do with windows 10
Remington R5
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups

Cross platform play is "already" possible, people are getting mixed up coz of the WIN 10 on xbone talk. That will mean effectively when youre running win 10 on the xbox, your using PC live, if your running the normal xbone then your on xbone live

Then on top of that, directX12 (win 10 will launch with this) means that for developers to port their titles to other games will be easy

well my GPU only supports directx 11 so that might be a issue for me also this: http://gyazo.com/b90e038d88148de24fc64c3a5d12aef2
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra

Obviously, but this is the first time MS has really pushed for it to be an actual thing for one of their consoles. Sony has done it with the PS Vita but i don't think its all that popular.

well my GPU only supports directx 11 so that might be a issue for me also this: http://gyazo.com/b90e038d88148de24fc64c3a5d12aef2

If your running the latest version of Windows 10 your already running a version of DirectX 12.

Not that it matters all that much, there isn't a chance in hell game developers are going to make their games DirectX 12 only when more people have DirectX 9, 10, and 11. From a business standpoint it makes no sense.

What i see happening is big games like BF and CoD either not supporting the API for a few years or giving the user the option to switch between Direct X 11 and Direct X 12 based on what their OS supports. Considering how fast Mantle caught on i imagine the latter is going to happen.
Remington R5
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
well i just upgraded to the lastest build and i dont see whats different appart from the see through start thingy a little disapointed took me a long time to download and install it

Double Post Merge: April 03, 2015, 12:11:11 pm
im in the process of backing everything up and going back to windows 7 this new build is shit carnt do fuck all now its making steam mess up its slowed my computer to a halt half of its features dont even work fuck this im defo going back to win 7

Double Post Merge: April 03, 2015, 12:13:20 pm
now i can see why they put it out there for free
Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:13:20 pm by Rorke
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
well i just upgraded to the lastest build and i dont see whats different appart from the see through start thingy a little disapointed took me a long time to download and install it

Double Post Merge: April 03, 2015, 12:11:11 pm
im in the process of backing everything up and going back to windows 7 this new build is shit carnt do fuck all now its making steam mess up its slowed my computer to a halt half of its features dont even work fuck this im defo going back to win 7

Double Post Merge: April 03, 2015, 12:13:20 pm
now i can see why they put it out there for free

lol?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

most games  have options for which direct X you use. If you cant run 12, youll use 11, there may be some performance loss for that, but it will work. Most games do this. They usually say in the "minimum" requirements "DirectX 9 or higher"

Obviously, but this is the first time MS has really pushed for it to be an actual thing for one of their consoles. Sony has done it with the PS Vita but i don't think its all that popular.

You are talking about two different things. Direct X12 making it possible for devs to port any app, made on any device, to any other device (Xbox one, PS4, PC, Mobile, etc) has nothing to do with windows 10. It infact, helps sony and nintendo too. It literally means, the framework required on any of these platforms using Direct X 12 will be near enough the same, so porting from one device to another would require little work. Doesnt neccesarily mean the 2 products will be able to cross platform play just coz they both use DX12

But this has nothing to do with cross platform play either. Cross platform is possible with or without direct X 12. Its all server side and differences in the way files are compiled. EG, the scripts for BO2 are compiled differently on PS to PC or xbox

which doesnt matter, as long as the server makes allowances to translate the required info either way. Cross platform has been around for literally years. FF11 came out like 13 years ago and that could cross play PC, Xbox and PS
Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:08:47 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...