Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime

The panzer spawns on Round 8 on Origins as well, and people dont complain about that.
You can tell if its a bad powerup, if it has a red outline on it do NOT pick it up. Blue means it only works for the player who picks it up. Normal works for everyone.
On Origins the Panzer is weaker and you have MUCH more room to train. That's why people don't complain about Origin's Panzer. And my point about the powerup was that, on Round 2, you're still likely to be knifing zombies and getting insta-killed for doing so is silly.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
On Origins the Panzer is weaker and you have MUCH more room to train. That's why people don't complain about Origin's Panzer. And my point about the powerup was that, on Round 2, you're still likely to be knifing zombies and getting insta-killed for doing so is silly.
1. Your not supposed to have very much room to train around the zombies.

2. Adding a fix to disallow zombies to drop red powerups below round 5. Also will disallow them to drop red powerups if you kill one thats close to you.
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
arhowk's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
arhowk's Contact & Social Links
What is the point of the orange lightning? I've died several times because I'm running around the map and the lightning activates literally as im walking through and instagibs me. Also, idk if reported or not

-Time bomb doesn't reset locked boxes/perks/etc
-Time bomb will kill every boss on the map. Once i used it and i had no idea how i got back up with an MG08
-Getting instagibbed as a whos who / spectre will also instagib your downed corpse
-Fire zombies seem to struggle with detonating untill the round ends and they start to run at you
-Buying perks / random / etc. gets really annoying when u keep using the syringe as you attempt to buy
-When taking a generator, lightning zombies will spawn from literally anywhere. I had to camp at jug generator for nearly an entire round because lightning zombies were spawned from across the map and had to run all the way to the generator one at a time
-Console commands (espec r_flameFX_fps and r_fullbright) are being reset when they're just to disable some of the smoke effects. Because of this, I can't revive myself with afterlife if im the only one since there are such a ton of zombies and zapping them drops my fps to 0.25

Other than that, the map is insane fun >:D though the constant instagibs are getting on my nerves.
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW
Lol at instagib, spot the veteran UT player...hats off to you sir.
I'm afraid I have to agree, I got instagibbed (is that even a word?!) when activating one of the generators, no idea why, I just died .

It's an insane map and I'm getting right back to it now :) .
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
It seems like the Time Bomb and the ending to the map causes problems on coop. When someone uses the time bomb, the host gets reset back to when they place the time bomb down, but the other players keep getting connection interrupted and is forced to close out, same thing happens once the ending happens, not going to spoil it, but as soon as someone calls the ending the coop players get connection interrupted but the host sees the game over screen.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
What is the point of the orange lightning? I've died several times because I'm running around the map and the lightning activates literally as im walking through and instagibs me. Also, idk if reported or not

-Time bomb doesn't reset locked boxes/perks/etc
-Time bomb will kill every boss on the map. Once i used it and i had no idea how i got back up with an MG08
-Getting instagibbed as a whos who / spectre will also instagib your downed corpse
-Fire zombies seem to struggle with detonating untill the round ends and they start to run at you
-Buying perks / random / etc. gets really annoying when u keep using the syringe as you attempt to buy
-When taking a generator, lightning zombies will spawn from literally anywhere. I had to camp at jug generator for nearly an entire round because lightning zombies were spawned from across the map and had to run all the way to the generator one at a time
-Console commands (espec r_flameFX_fps and r_fullbright) are being reset when they're just to disable some of the smoke effects. Because of this, I can't revive myself with afterlife if im the only one since there are such a ton of zombies and zapping them drops my fps to 0.25

Other than that, the map is insane fun >:D though the constant instagibs are getting on my nerves.

- Timebomb doesn't reset everything on the map, nor was it intended to.
- The Timebomb is supposed to kill all the zombies and bosses in the map, since its taking you back to when you placed it. If there was a boss at the time when you saved the timebomb state, they should respawn when you load it.
- Instagibbing may occasionally occur. Sorry to anyone who experiences this, been looking into a fix for a while but haven't seemed to find one yet, as I don't even know the cause.
-  The fire zombies only start running at you if you've dealed damage to them and the round is changing. There detonation doesn't have anything to do with the speed there moving at though, but its probably easier to run past them while there sprinting.
- To use your ability/syringe, you have to hold the use button. To buy a perk, you just have to tap the use button.
edit, just saw I had the hintstring say "Press & hold use... for perk", will update to "Tap use... for perk"
- The crusaders spawn around the current area that your in.
- As far as im aware, the map doesn't enable the flamefx var, and it defiantly should not be touching the fullbright var.

It seems like the Time Bomb and the ending to the map causes problems on coop. When someone uses the time bomb, the host gets reset back to when they place the time bomb down, but the other players keep getting connection interrupted and is forced to close out, same thing happens once the ending happens, not going to spoil it, but as soon as someone calls the ending the coop players get connection interrupted but the host sees the game over screen.
- Yeah a few people have reported this issue. Ive already attempted to apply a fix, just need to test on coop.
Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:54:32 pm by redspace200
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
arhowk's Groups
arhowk's Contact & Social Links
- The crusaders spawn around the current area that your in.
Change that to around a generator near where your currently in. As i said, there was a round where i was still killing templars a good 5 minutes after the start of the round
- As far as im aware, the map doesn't enable the flamefx var, and it defiantly should not be touching the fullbright var.
as i said it resets both. I'm just trying to fix lag issues

Regarding the fire zombie, the issue is that in buried i would touch him than run away so he would detonate. In viking, its extremely tough and he never seems to detonate like that untill hes running

Also a suggestion for zombie king i didnt see this option but maybe income boosts?
Date Registered: 1 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
spikecam23's Groups
spikecam23's Contact & Social Links
All i would fix is that i was in the room with the boss that scans the room and the warden spanned in that room along with zombies. I fell like thats to hard but thats just me
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
First of all, GREAT JOB REDSPACE!

Second of all. I have finally gotten some sort of a hang for the map in original solo, so I might as well give my thoughts on it.

Positives:

The map is heavily scripted, and no one can deny that fact. You did an amazing job putting the weapons and animations together, adding afterlife in, and putting in all the boss zombies. The wonder weapon variety was also good, too.  Another thing is Double Tap II. This perk makes life SO much easier with its added damage and I thank you for putting it in. The differently scripted zombies were also a great touch. Other things such as the golden shovel and the switches make the replayability levels extremely high. I also like the detail and environment found within the map. The rain and oil slicks add to the intensity of it.

Negatives:

I don't know if it's just me, but the Panzer Soldat's hook seems inescapable, as I tried to shoot his arm but he wouldn't let go. Second of all is the constant switch activations for multiple visits to PaP. As I would have to keep going down to the "security room" to hit the hardest switch, I would usually die because the round ends whenever I try to hold a crawler for it. I can't enjoy Pack as much as I would want, and most of my runs would end because of this. This is a huge negative due to constant reruns of the map, making me agitated at every death. I would want to go to Pack without risking my entire life for it. This is my opinion, though, and I respect your desire for a higher difficulty. I just personally think it would add to the fun factor. Sorry that this section seems so long, but this one negative keeps ruining my desire to solo run this map.

Overall, the map is solid and is amazing in the evolution of custom zombies. It's wide variety of features make it a sight to behold. Sadly, at least to me, this sightseeing usually comes to a rapid close by the clutter of zombies in the security chamber after the new round begins. I hope to enjoy this map even more, though, despite its difficulty.
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
This is one of, if not the greatest map in the custom scene currently. I and many others thank you very much for the hard work and time you have put into this map. I am really sad to hear that this is potentially the last map we will see come from you. You have a great talent and to whatever road life is taking you currently I wish you the best and hope you get to apply these skills there.

As I read through these comments I see alot of people asking if you could nerf things to make it easier. I believe you made this map challenging for a reason. I really hope you keep it the way it is, other than fix the actual bugs reported. There is an easy option for those who believe this map is to challenging for them. Use it!

I really hope that with the success this map is having that you at least give it consideration to stick around longer. Again thank you for all the hard work and time you have put into Project Viking.
Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 02:08:22 am by x_xMayheMx_x
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
1. Your not supposed to have very much room to train around the zombies.

2. Adding a fix to disallow zombies to drop red powerups below round 5. Also will disallow them to drop red powerups if you kill one thats close to you.
Thank you for the confirmation that there will be a patch for those drops. After beating my record and making it to round 11 (before getting ruined by two panzers  :P), I have a couple more issues to report:

1. Electric Cherry seems to be useless. I don't know if the damage values are too low or what, but it was pretty much ineffective on round 6

2. I don't know if this was intentional, but crawlers kill themselves off VERY quickly. Moving to some zones (even if it's just 20 meters away from them) will end them instantly. Again, don't know if this was intentional but it makes solo play very frustrating at times
Date Registered: 13 August 2014
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
MGRazor's Groups
MGRazor's Contact & Social LinksTheGamingVirusMGRgamingMohawkGamer64MGRazor
Downloaded this map, played it, and I must say that I love it! The environment looks amazing, the afterlife works just like it did in MOTD, the guns and their animations is awesome, and the sheer difficulty makes it fun and even more amazing! The game modes are awesome, especially Turned. The only two negatives, and I hope it's fixable, is the lag issue that I get. I go from a constant 90 FPS at one point to a very low 10 - 30 FPS at another point for a long while until my FPS goes back to normal. Also, when you spawn with the Mauser, it looks kinda... ugly. In Dalek's video, the Mauser looks just like Origins but when I played it, it looks different and kinda ugly, but that doesn't bother me that much, so it's not as big as an issue like the lag problem, but other than that, you guys pretty much nailed it!
Date Registered: 12 November 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
showstopperdsg's Contact & Social Links
ok I found one bug . where the pack a punch spawns if you run the outside of the circle the zombies won't hit you its rare that they do its more of an exploit than a bug really .
i ment to say random box
Date Registered: 5 June 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
kushgod506's Groups
kushgod506's Contact & Social LinksKushgod506
Amazing work !!!!! plz make the care package challange its own mode . i found it very refreshing  but maybe be a perk scorestreak?
also noticed your made to use your mortars ,ect... before u can mark your care package? I found this annoying because most streaks got wasted to try my luck getting perkd , weapons,ect >:(
Location: usOn the ground somewhere between Jugg and Quick Revive
Date Registered: 28 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
It's all fun and games until someone insults your waifu...
Misa~Chan Rarity's Contact & Social LinksMisaRAmane

As I read through these comments I see alot of people asking if you could nerf things to make it easier. I believe you made this map challenging for a reason. I really hope you keep it the way it is, other than fix the actual bugs reported. There is an easy option for those who believe this map is to challenging for them. Use it!
Agreed. This is[ a challenging map by design. We weren't meant to discover all of its secrets quickly and easily. I had to play it on easy several times just to get acquainted with the layout of the map. I don't blame anyone for playing on easy, because this map is difficult, but that's part of what will have us coming back to this map over and over again.

Loading ...