Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
Signature
I strongly advise ignoring any previous post I made as an edgy and cynical teenager
zsftw115's Groups
Kind of weird for a support topic, but whatever. Anyways, I've developed some inspiration from playing some TMG maps and I kind of want to do some custom pack a punch weapons like they do. The thing is I have no ideas. So that's why I'm allowing you guys to give me ideas on some weapons. It can be any weapon from Black Ops, Black Ops 2, etc. Now don't take it overboard and say "AK-47 that shoots thundergun ammo and when you press 5 it shoots ray gun ammo". You still can if you want to though. I'm not stopping you. PaP names can be included but I've got some ideas for those, it's still an option though. Thanks for your ideas, and have a good one! :D
Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 12:23:55 pm by zsftw115
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
The sliquifier and the chain reaction type of kill would be an epic weapon.( you probably know ) but if timed chain reaction it can kill 350 in one shot if you are in a good area and moving the infected zombies closer to the none infected ones. The slippery  effect on the floor is ok too but not sure how that would work in WAW wth the differences in running in BO2 to WAW.

If you killed the gas zombies with sliquifier it made the slippery stop and you kept the chain reaction. I thought this was a glitch but one of the playable characters mentions something about upgrading or changing the gun using the gas crawlers. But a weapon that requires some player skill and timing to use effectively would be a very good addition to this imo.

• steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
J1ZZ BL4573R -
Spoiler: click to open...

Shoots weaponised 115 which comes out in the form of a thick white gooey substance, makes zombies stick together like glue.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Shoots weaponised 115 which comes out in the form of a thick white gooey substance, makes zombies stick together like glue.
[/quote]- A devastating shotgun that shoots slugs.
- A shotgun that wherever the impact hits it leaves a puddle of napalm which burns for a minute causing high damage to whatever zombies walk though it.
- A pistol that when papped gets a scope with decent zoom that shoots high velocity, sniper rounds that can go through multiple zombies.
- A gun that fires 3-5 projectiles in one shot which fan out; kinda like the spread gun from the first Contra but the bullets fire horizontally instead of vertically.
- A gun that shoots small glowing softball sized orbs rapid-fire which bounce around on the ground and explode after a couple seconds or when ever they hit a zombie whichever comes first.

J1ZZ BL4573R -

All class Stevie, all class.

Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:32:48 am by tomikaze
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
- A devastating shotgun that shoots slugs.
- A shotgun that wherever the impact hits it leaves a puddle of napalm which burns for a minute causing high damage to whatever zombies walk though it.
- A pistol that when papped gets a scope with decent zoom that shoots high velocity, sniper rounds that can go through multiple zombies.
- A gun that fires 3-5 projectiles in one shot which fan out; kinda like the spread gun from the first Contra but the bullets fire horizontally instead of vertically.
- A gun that shoots small glowing softball sized orbs rapid-fire which bounce around on the ground and explode after a couple seconds or when ever they hit a zombie whichever comes first.

All class Stevie, all class.
The RW1 would be good for the scope pistol.
Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
J1ZZ BL4573R -
Spoiler: click to open...

You gotta be fucking kidding me :poker:

Loading ...