Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Stuffed_Oatmeal's Contact & Social LinksStuffedOatmeal
this map is amazing, i really love the Christmas feel that goes along with it, you did an awesome job
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Thanks everyone for the great comments about my map I know there will probably be some minor bugs due to rushing to finish it before Christmas but I hope you all have fun playing on it and have a Merry Christmas. With This kind of feedback I will definitely be making more maps, especially when the ugx mod 1.1 comes out.
Date Registered: 18 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
2014 Contest Winner
I'd like to thank you very much for this. The odd pairing of batman and zombies will seal the deal on convincing my pal to get W@W on pc.

Downloading now.

Edit: finished playing, the difficulty is challenging but fair. Some interesting concepts you have brought to the table. Don't quit making maps good sir; You have a lot of potential.
Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 06:15:38 am by moonmaster1
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
just finished playing. really amazing map, too bad it was kind of short, the 20k ending was a little too short of price, but i love what you did to the upgraded flamethrower, had so much fun using it which is odd since i hate the flamethrower. Nearly had a heart attack when i turned around and saw a 10ft big guy chasing me, but all in all a good first map and hope to see more maps from you in the future.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Here's a mediafire link for anyone that wants it: http://www.mediafire.com/?ru3f84mwdaxxhmb
Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:36:23 pm by SajeOne
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
If you skip other maps simply for this reason then you don't know what you're missing.

dont be ridiculous, if the map receives positive feedback and looks good, i will always give them a go like Nacht Der Untoten Walder, that is an exceptionally detailed map and i can look past the stock set up.

But as of today with all mods we have now, BO1 Perks/Weapons, it does surprise me to still see stock maps released, there is more than enough of them in the ZM Backlog, i prefer newer maps with the modern tools we have and so one does get tired of the WaW weapons and strict 4 perks.

Off-topic, if you are the real SpiderBite, you are awesome! Love your vids of CZ's!
Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 11:58:34 am by timelordalex
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 8 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
Batman Beyond? Holy crap! I'm a huge fan of batman beyond and I always thought it was underrated as hell. I guess this is the first map that has different character models (apart from cod models) which makes it really unique. I'll give it a try as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing it :)
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Some items in the Jukebox contain copyrighted material. I have replaced the download link with a patched version of the map with the copyright message disabled, as was instructed in the Jukebox tutorial when dealing with copyrighted content.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Awesome map a lot unique stuff and over all a fun time. I tested it and their were nearly no bugs and the ones i did find were minor and not game breaking. Great job man.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Off-topic, if you are the real SpiderBite, you are awesome! Love your vids of CZ's!
Yep, that's the real NGT Spiderbite.
Date Registered: 24 November 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Gregsta33's Groups
Gregsta33's Contact & Social LinksGregsta33
Awesome map dude

I like the customization, you have put in some serious effort.
prices on the doors add to the difficulty in single player, but very enjoyable map
all though I am relativly new to Custom Zombies, this is a map I will play a fair bit and one I hope you can build on, with future map releases.

also it don't hurt that i am a huge Batman fan.

(Side note) seeing as Spider has downloaded it can't wait to watch and see what th NGT crew think.

Bravo Sir...
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Sweet! The first map i've seen with my "dig-sites" in it. Looking pretty awesome with all the custom models and texture's and stuff! Also watched the first episode on NGT, looked like they were pretty impressed! Awesome map! Merry Christmas   :)!
Date Registered: 16 September 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MikeOxBig's Groups
MikeOxBig's Contact & Social Links
This looks awesome. I just saw a video of NGT Spiderbite playing and I can tell you put alot of work into this. Thanks for the release and Merry Christmas.  ;)
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ShlumpHead's Groups
ShlumpHead's Contact & Social Links
HOLY SHIT I'M IN THIS MAP!!!!!!!!!
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Just a reminder, in the poison ivy room there is a secret ladder at the top of the tree, Once you ride the zipline for the first time turn to your left and you can slide the ladder down to use at later times in the game. Its hard to see cause of the tree leaves but its there and it has no hintstring so just click the use button and it will work. Just thought I'd let everyone know. I watched Spiderbite play the map and they missed it and bought the zipline twice. Just trying to help out. Also the Riddler riddle will open the door for free if you get it right otherwise you have to buy the door.

Loading ...