Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Das Herrenhaus [WIP] - FINISHED

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by sethnorris

Poll

Question: Should dog rounds be removed? (check my last post)

Yes
12 (36.4%)
No
6 (18.2%)
Just change them for Bo3 dogs, and we'll be fine
15 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Stupid, but it works.
X0master's Groups
X0master's Contact & Social LinksslayerbeastWar_gunner12YubLannights35
This map looks sexy. Willing to play this one  :)
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
I'm so excited to play this, and not going to lie i hope the EE is a big one, i love a challenge!  ;) :P :-*
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Map looks stunning, very legit at that... Can't wait! May I ask what the new zombie models look like? ::)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I'm in love with this map right now, i just want to play it. also can i ask will you have the bo1 m1911 or the waw m1911? just curious
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Signature
Enjoy my work? Feel free to donate here to support me

Wanna become a Patron? Try my Patreon Page
sethnorris's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
sethnorris's Contact & Social Links
I was planning on add the BO m1911, but gotta say I got scared cause there are so many different colts in the mod that I didn't want to mess up the default presets of the game and all that stuff. You know, the zombie_colt, regular colt, dirty_harry...

For the zombie question, well If you want I can post an image. I used many models and stuff that were inside the WaW files but probably cut from the never finished british campaign. Don't get too excited tough, I didn't wanted to have BO2 looking zombies.

EE, yes, I have a big one planned, but im not a scripter so I don't know what do to about it. I mean, I got firesale and thunder gun working by myself with a little help with the final bugs by some people here. I guess I could do something.
Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:37:33 pm by sethnorris
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
what you should really do is add tranzit bus  :troll: just kidding, well im sure someone can add the bo1 m1911 for you, also what pap camo have you got?
Location: gbEurasian Plate, The Crust, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way
Date Registered: 4 November 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mod Tools Tutorial Creator YouTube.com/IceGrenade
Signature
YouTuber Call of Duty Mod Tools Tutorial Creator on YouTube.com/IceGrenade
IceGrenade's Groups
Not bad, not bad at all young grasshopper. Looking forward to it's release! ^^
Date Registered: 11 April 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
carloz957's Groups
carloz957's Contact & Social Links
I was planning on add the BO m1911, but gotta say I got scared cause there are so many different colts in the mod that I didn't want to mess up the default presets of the game and all that stuff. You know, the zombie_colt, regular colt, dirty_harry...

For the zombie question, well If you want I can post an image. I used many models and stuff that were inside the WaW files but probably cut from the never finished british campaign. Don't get too excited tough, I didn't wanted to have BO2 looking zombies.

EE, yes, I have a big one planned, but im not a scripter so I don't know what do to about it. I mean, I got firesale and thunder gun working by myself with a little help with the final bugs by some people here. I guess I could do something.
Do you have an ETA bro? Im dying to play this map
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I just tried out this map, and I have to say it's one of the most stunningly beautifully detailed maps I've ever seen! :o This WIP needs way more hype!!

Even though most people (including myself) aren't a fan of the WAW guns, they do suit this theme perfectly, and there are only a few, and there are loads of ported weapons which are done brilliantly also, the textures are some of the best I've seen on anyone's ports. Sethnorris's attention to detail is astounding, down to the smallest little thing, it's almost OCD-like  ;D I would go as far as to say this map puts Kino to shame, it is really THAT good.
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
I just tried out this map, and I have to say it's one of the most stunningly beautifully detailed maps I've ever seen! :o This WIP needs way more hype!!

Even though most people (including myself) aren't a fan of the WAW guns, they do suit this theme perfectly, and there are only a few, and there are loads of ported weapons which are done brilliantly also, the textures are some of the best I've seen on anyone's ports. Sethnorris's attention to detail is astounding, down to the smallest little thing, it's almost OCD-like  ;D I would go as far as to say this map puts Kino to shame, it is really THAT good.
I don't really mind stock guns as long as they fit the map.  :) Can't wait to give this one a try when it's done!
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links

A lot of time and attention to detail was put into this map. That's fairly evident by the screens and video.
GJ sethnorris.

It seems like some scripting assistance has already been donated.  I'm probably not alone in wondering if any experienced scripters are willing to help sethnorris take what appears to be a very good map and make it a great map with polish and replayable value?

Other scripting besides a multi-step EE that might fit the map
(hells retriever, feed cerberus, additional traps, buildables, end game etc)

AwesomePieMan
BluntStuffy
Ege115
JBird632
Makecents
rdvlpr
Redspace200
Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 07:53:30 am by gr00t
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
the only problem is, these great scripters are all BUSY
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Nice looking map! atmosphere and lighting look really good. I like the waw weaponry except the colt and a few others but most guns from waw i do like.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
This is one of those maps, that has done the atmosphere perfectly! All of it fits in and nothing feels like it is out of place. One of the maps Im hyped about for release :D And I might arrange something about scripting to him, if I can  :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
hitman to the rescue  :nyan:

Loading ...