Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
I've held my tongue but I can do so no longer...

THIS very topic was the catalyst for my thread on box maps and one window 'challenges'
See here http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5089.0
apparently all the kiddies want is shite everywhere with no rhyme or reason to it
you almost forgot weed(fifth pic) unless they've already got it, that would explain the never-should-have-existed box maps
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 November 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
DarrylM's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DarrylM's Contact & Social LinksDarryl Mooneydarryl1960Darryl
I can't say that I am a big fan of box maps but I also feel they have a valuable place in the map pecking order too. They provide noobs a chance to develop their crowd control skills. This map is a challenge and I had a great time playing it.
Date Registered: 29 September 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Dual wield Shotguns <3
batatazumbi's Groups
batatazumbi's Contact & Social Links
I would like to see this map have more locations and time put into the map :P

:poker: :kidding: this is the issue now days, people find box maps amazing just because they have weapons, nobody tries to spend time on mapping anymore, and when amazing maps do come out from the bigger mappers like conviction, chaos, jbird and more they get just as much praise as a box map with ported weapons?! Might as well stop trying guys, just draw out a brush, hit hollow, and add some ported weapons, you will get a 10/10
YEAH! I like this map, because have weapons, but i don't like the size of the map, its so small, its hard to play
Date Registered: 10 August 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Peenbeer's Groups
Peenbeer's Contact & Social LinksDJNickbeat
It's beautiful, but WAY too hard for me though.
Runners on round 1... Damn...
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website

very good map i like it and i finish it twice
---------------
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Date Registered: 2 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
rustyandme's Contact & Social Links
I read all of the replies and I have to give my two cents. If someone wants to make a box map, go for it. Who are you to tell someone that they shouldn't create something. Even if all you make is one room with nothing special about it, you still have done way more than 99% of the people who play World at War. If you don't enjoy playing box maps, don't download them. There is no reason to hate on someone that took time to create something. People will always enjoy different things.

As a community of mappers and modders we should support others who are creating content, whatever that may be.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
I read all of the replies and I have to give my two cents. If someone wants to make a box map, go for it. Who are you to tell someone that they shouldn't create something. Even if all you make is one room with nothing special about it, you still have done way more than 99% of the people who play World at War. If you don't enjoy playing box maps, don't download them. There is no reason to hate on someone that took time to create something. People will always enjoy different things.

As a community of mappers and modders we should support others who are creating content, whatever that may be.

"time" "box map" uhm no...
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
"time" "box map" uhm no...

It is obvious that this project took the OP some time. And yes box maps do take time. Please don't hate on fellow mappers. This should be a community that supports each other, not knocks each other down.
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
It is obvious that this project took the OP some time. And yes box maps do take time. Please don't hate on fellow mappers. This should be a community that supports each other, not knocks each other down.

firstly im not hating on anyone, secondly this should be a community that has standards
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss
I know this map is supposed to be about the weapons, but look at maps like Dead Ship, CPH and Prison Mission. These maps, Dead Ship especially, have amazing weapons in a beautifully designed map. A box only has four sides and a few windows; there's nothing to keep people coming back. It's great if a mapmaker wants to test out new weapons that he'll add to his next map. But to the public (or at least to me), why play a box with cool weapons when you can kill wenches on a pirate ship with multi-pap?
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
There is no harm in a mapper posting a map that you don't like. If you don't like it and wouldn't play it move on. People will always like different things. I know a lot of players who like box maps for different reasons. To each their own.
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
There is no harm in a mapper posting a map that you don't like. If you don't like it and wouldn't play it move on. People will always like different things. I know a lot of players who like box maps for different reasons. To each their own.

who? it would seem this would very boring very fast and im curious as to who you know that craves more of this, and this is one of the good box maps with some interesting weapons, a lot of box maps only have stalk weapons and are just a renamed version of nazi_zombie_tutorial which is an unofficial addon to the mod tools, there a re plenty of box maps, and they are harmful as they lower the quality expected from custom zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
who? it would seem this would very boring very fast and im curious as to who you know that craves more of this, and this is one of the good box maps with some interesting weapons, a lot of box maps only have stalk weapons and are just a renamed version of nazi_zombie_tutorial which is an unofficial addon to the mod tools, there a re plenty of box maps, and they are harmful as they lower the quality expected from custom zombies

You have a valid opinion. I just don't happen to share that opinion. We are getting off topic here. There is no need to continue this silly back and forth.
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
You have a valid opinion. I just don't happen to share that opinion. We are getting off topic here. There is no need to continue this silly back and forth.

i was thinking the same thing, goodbye
Date Registered: 8 May 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
nintendo1516's Groups
i was the beta tester ;D

Loading ...