Steam: [PNZK]~Mr.Shhh 
WaW:   XMrShhhX 
Marvel Heroes 2015: MrShhh   
Diablo 3: MrShhh#1769 
PSN: MrShhh79
Email: [email protected]
mrshhh's Groups
mrshhh's Contact & Social Links
its been almost a year and we still dont have a release date?? 
are you waiting for the community to totally be gone?  Its already a pain to find players, we need this soon to spark up interest again...

been playing zombies since 2008 and i dont wanna stop.. this map looks better then the original creators maps.

release it!!!  we beg of you please Redspace200!! ty
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
eliudjb's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Mmm... I think you should add more things like this ones:

- Add more areas, like Moon's dome (BO1).
- Add Ascension Stage (Where is the lander A. I'm based on this map to specify this location...
Spoiler: click to open...
- Add the Ascension's Lunar landers. It can be 1 or 2 of them.
- Add custom models for the characters.
- Randomize (Nico, Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo)
- Add an Industrial shredder as a Custom Trap. It will be closed and when you activate it, the floor opens and start to shred  zombies  :gusta:  :gusta: Something like this:
Date Registered: 15 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้
Signature
▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █░░ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░░▒█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █░░ ▀█▀ █▄▄█ █░░ ░▒█░░ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░▄▄
▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░ ▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█
Official_TSG_'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
its been almost a year and we still dont have a release date?? 
are you waiting for the community to totally be gone?  Its already a pain to find players, we need this soon to spark up interest again...

been playing zombies since 2008 and i dont wanna stop.. this map looks better then the original creators maps.

release it!!!  we beg of you please Redspace200!! ty
Jeez dude stop complaining He is working his best to find all bugs and make it a good map just wait a little while longer!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Jeez dude stop complaining He is working his best to find all bugs and make it a good map just wait a little while longer!
thats not complaining, those were suggestions. Albeit ridiculous ones to ask this late in development, but still suggestions.
Date Registered: 15 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้
Official_TSG_'s Groups
thats not complaining, those were suggestions. Albeit ridiculous ones to ask this late in development, but still suggestions.
The one under it was suggestions!
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200

- Add Ascension Stage (Where is the lander A. I'm based on this map to specify this location...
- Add an Industrial shredder as a Custom Trap. It will be closed and when you activate it, the floor opens and start to shred  zombies  :gusta:  :gusta: Something like this:

All of these are very good suggestions, but I was getting the idea that people did not want more features as it would just make the map more complicated then it needs to be. I do have quite a few ways of transportation (Instead of landers), cia models (no voices), and placeable traps. I have a new area planned before release which will expand the maps size to.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
All of these are very good suggestions, but I was getting the idea that people did not want more features as it would just make the map more complicated then it needs to be. I do have quite a few ways of transportation (Instead of landers), cia models (no voices), and placeable traps. I have a new area planned before release which will expand the maps size to.

I actually quite like the idea of biodome type area, a place where we can train, but maybe an event that happens every few rounds, will kill you if your inside
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT

i'm actually making a bio dome esc area for my christmas map
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
The one under it was suggestions!
Oops, was reading on my phone and missed that. Yeah, that's definitely complaining lol.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Another idea I want suggest you is add a machine who can move the containers randomly  every 3/4 minutes, changing the default path, opening/closing some areas when this happen. So that can be a good way to do our own gameplay, and of course making the map a little unpredictable  :troll:
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
I sigh at some people's lack of patience...

Would you rather wait and get a polished kickass release OR an unfinished/untested release with potentially numerous errors which you would then complain about and bash the maker/s for releasing early?

I understand with the lack of official Zombies until at least 2015 and the insane quality of many current & upcoming projects it can be difficult to be patient but I guarantee allowing mappers time will only benefit us all

How? Simple, they will release projects which are well-crafted and as bug-free as possible which in turn will minimise complaints [i.e. negative criticism] and help motivate makers to invest time in further, possibly more ambitious, projects
This in turn will lead to an increase in quality maps and so on and so forth

The other side of the coin is potentially a scenario where makers either release lower quality work to meet demand & damage their reputation/s OR cancel projects and possibly quit modding altogether
This could result in anything from apprehension regarding future projects due to a dip in quality to the crumbling of the community which is something I hope doesn't happen

On topic, I cannot commend redspace enough for the mindboggling work going into this project - truly outstanding and more than worth holding out for
I, for one, would gladly take one fantastic release over a release needing several revisions

I look forward to hearing more about this in the near future :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I sigh at some people's lack of patience...

Would you rather wait and get a polished kickass release OR an unfinished/untested release with potentially numerous errors which you would then complain about and bash the maker/s for releasing early?

I understand with the lack of official Zombies until at least 2015 and the insane quality of many current & upcoming projects it can be difficult to be patient but I guarantee allowing mappers time will only benefit us all

How? Simple, they will release projects which are well-crafted and as bug-free as possible which in turn will minimise complaints [i.e. negative criticism] and help motivate makers to invest time in further, possibly more ambitious, projects
This in turn will lead to an increase in quality maps and so on and so forth

The other side of the coin is potentially a scenario where makers either release lower quality work to meet demand & damage their reputation/s OR cancel projects and possibly quit modding altogether
This could result in anything from apprehension regarding future projects due to a dip in quality to the crumbling of the community which is something I hope doesn't happen

On topic, I cannot commend redspace enough for the mindboggling work going into this project - truly outstanding and more than worth holding out for
I, for one, would gladly take one fantastic release over a release needing several revisions

I look forward to hearing more about this in the near future :)
Fact filled and well written +1 :)
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
Thanks everyone for the continued support. As Im nearing completion to this project, I have decided to add in one more enemy type (as the result of me removing many other bosses) which will be found in a new area I have planned that is slightly more open then the current areas I have now. The purpose of this is to allow you to move around a bit more, while still making this area kind of risky to stay in.

The preview video to this new enemy can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rvmZK2zAs&feature=youtu.be

Now I need some feedback on this. I don't currently have a "punishment" or downside if he is able to sound the alarm. I thought about spawning more AI, but didn't see that as to big of a deal to the player. I want to do something that will make the players not want to get caught, but not insanely bad to the point where it will ruin there game. Any ideas are welcome!

Loading ...