Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Lockdown

This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

Screen Shots:

Overview:
Join our heroes in Lockdown, the sequel to Overrun.
Once the four soldiers were teleported by one of Richtofen's prototype teleporter,
they ended up in Warsaw Germany. Fight off the undead and find a way to end this once and for all.
Lockdown provides players with with a detailed map and tight corridors. Camping is difficult and
trains are only for the professionals. Find a good spot to hold out and get some friends together and form
a strategy to take on the hordes of undead.

Features:
- Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Black Ops 2 Weapons
- Music easter egg
- Buildables with custom hud
- Buyable Ending
- Kino Style Teleporter
- Claymores
- Lots of Detail

Beta Testers:
mxa96               soarwisdomkid               knzombiemaster               fatboypro
pacman25        lilhumdyhump99             thezombiekilla6                 timelordalex
genuosnolife    wesley64                        jjbradman                          Swazzy
Edgey_97        mrthomas3697               zombie madness               Earth

Special Thanks:
YaPh1l for his help in many of the scripts used in Lockdown
Hexzombies for his amazing load screen
UGX for Thundergun fixes, PP19 wall chalk texture, and other scripts and textures
Aidan/Addicted for his Kino-Style teleporter tutorial and electric zappers
bamskater33 for his black ops perks
Cinnober for the rain
Tom for his tools & autoturret script
The Zombie Don for his buildables

Update 1.04 Fixes:

- Buildables now work properly (there was a part called box for both the thundergun & electric grid which interfered with eachother) -- thanks to a youtuber by the name MrZ0mbiesfanatic
- Once quickrevive was purchase three times and disappeared there would be nothing there but an invisible barrier
- The door to the flooded zone had two doors, one costed 1000 while the other costed 1250. They both cost 1000 now.
- Although cheats were disabled the give cheat was not, now it is.
- More detail added
- Building in the background was not chalked fully
- Fixed nuke sound

Official Trailer:
Lockdown Trailer
Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:00:37 pm by SajeOne
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
yeeey, first map I see taking place in a polish city :D
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Damn those pictures look good, can't wait to give it a try!
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
yeeey, first map I see taking place in a polish city :D
Actually, this is the sequel to my first map Overrun, which I have not posted on this site.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
It is a requirement that maps are uploaded using the UGX Installation Creator. I have replaced the download links with the correct installer. If you wish to upload mirrors please do so with the correct installer.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
My apologies, I notice that in the rules, but thought that the installer I provided was ok too.
I will keep this in mind for next time.
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
Thank you for sharing.
Gonna try this immediately
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
tanglong's Groups
tanglong's Contact & Social Links
this  map  seems  good ;)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
So in your map credits you have two mentions... YaPh1l for scripts and HexZombies for a loadscreen... Where's [UGX] treminaor for the ugx_thundergun csc and other assets of mine that you're using? Or Aidan for the kinostyle_teleporter.gsc that you're using?

Even if you didn't end up using the csc in the long run (I don't see a call to it), the fact that you accidentally included it in your map download means that you were trying to use my code and learned something from it in the process, then applied it as your own "fix" to the black ops script.

Your thundergun gsc also appears to have taken excerpts from mine. You've used my custom logic for estimating the value of the nonexistant BO1 getMuzzlePoint() engine function, using the exact same arbitrary math equation from mine
Code Snippet
Plaintext
view_pos = self.origin + (0,0, 72/2 + 10);
instead of just evaluating the inline math to view_pos = self.origin + (0,0,46); That's not a coincidence in the least. Can you explain how you reached that conclusion? The reason I wrote that code was because the player's height is roughly 72 units, so half of that is roughly their waist height, plus a random guess of about +10 units to get the general spot of the viewmodel in the player's view. You also could have just used player getEye() (and it would have been the logical thing to do), or subtracted 26 from 72, so again this is beyond coincidence and the copying has become obvious.

It also looks like you're using SajeOne's weaponFile sprint settings that he set for it in UGX Mod v1.0.3, but that could be coincidence. He arbitrarily made up values for the sprint settings in order to fix an ammo bug that was occurring - interestingly you are using the same values that he settled upon after some trial and error...

Your PP90M1 wall chalk is an exact-pixel copy of the UGX Mod v1.0.3 PP19 wall chalk, as seen here (Yours on the left, mine on the right):

I did the wearing on the white outline completely by hand using some grunge brushes, and as you can see we have an identical match. Since the filesize is a few bytes smaller, I'd guess and say you converted it to dds, then back to iwi again with a new name.

Because of the above evidence, I have temporarily removed the download links for the map as it is violating the Release Topic Guidelines. Please either respond accordingly or amend this map release topic with appropriate credit.

On a final note, your map size is freaking huge! You need to compress your images - a third of them are over 1mb, and it seems like you have way more than necessary. Did you just bulk copy a ton of BO1/2/etc files, or did you actually take the time to figure out exactly which ones you needed...? UGX Mod v1.1 on a stock map is still less than 200MB currently, I don't see justification for this map zip to be over 430mb (!!). Because of this alarmingly high filesize I have realized that we needed to add a filesize limit to maps which can be accepted into the Map Manager, which is now 325mb. Any map file which, when in a .zip, exceeds ~325mb is not eligible to be posted to the Map Manager. We simply cannot bog down our server and waste bandwidth hosting unnecessarily large maps.

If you would like your map to be available on the UGX Map Manager, please reduce the filesize of your map by removing all unnecessary images, compressing the remaining images by resizing them and using DDS export, and removing unneeded folders from the IWD that you included such as ui, ui_mp, soundaliases, materials, and fx. These belong in the FF, not the IWD. They do absolutely nothing from the IWD.

I feel bad for not saying anything positive about the map before writing all of that - I did play the map and you did an excellent job of level detailing. It is very professional work and you should be proud of it.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I'm not really surprised that he took UGX assets. People from other sites have been doing it for awhile, or atleast use the UGX scripts as references to make their own.

Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
whoa...

RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
So in your map credits you have two mentions... YaPh1l for scripts and HexZombies for a loadscreen... Where's [UGX] treminaor for the ugx_thundergun csc and other assets of mine that you're using? Or Aidan for the kinostyle_teleporter.gsc that you're using?

Even if you didn't end up using the csc in the long run (I don't see a call to it), the fact that you accidentally included it in your map download means that you were trying to use my code and learned something from it in the process, then applied it as your own "fix" to the black ops script.

Your thundergun gsc also appears to have taken excerpts from mine. You've used my custom logic for estimating the value of the nonexistant BO1 getMuzzlePoint() engine function, using the exact same arbitrary math equation from mine
Code Snippet
Plaintext
view_pos = self.origin + (0,0, 72/2 + 10);
instead of just evaluating the inline math to view_pos = self.origin + (0,0,46); That's not a coincidence in the least. Can you explain how you reached that conclusion? The reason I wrote that code was because the player's height is roughly 72 units, so half of that is roughly their waist height, plus a random guess of about +10 units to get the general spot of the viewmodel in the player's view. You also could have just used player getEye() (and it would have been the logical thing to do), or subtracted 26 from 72, so again this is beyond coincidence and the copying has become obvious.

It also looks like you're using SajeOne's weaponFile sprint settings that he set for it in UGX Mod v1.0.3, but that could be coincidence. He arbitrarily made up values for the sprint settings in order to fix an ammo bug that was occurring - interestingly you are using the same values that he settled upon after some trial and error...

Your PP90M1 wall chalk is an exact-pixel copy of the UGX Mod v1.0.3 PP19 wall chalk, as seen here (Yours on the left, mine on the right):

I did the wearing on the white outline completely by hand using some grunge brushes, and as you can see we have an identical match. Since the filesize is a few bytes smaller, I'd guess and say you converted it to dds, then back to iwi again with a new name.

Because of the above evidence, I have temporarily removed the download links for the map as it is violating the Release Topic Guidelines. Please either respond accordingly or amend this map release topic with appropriate credit.

On a final note, your map size is freaking huge! You need to compress your images - a third of them are over 1mb, and it seems like you have way more than necessary. Did you just bulk copy a ton of BO1/2/etc files, or did you actually take the time to figure out exactly which ones you needed...? UGX Mod v1.1 on a stock map is still less than 200MB currently, I don't see justification for this map zip to be over 430mb (!!). Because of this alarmingly high filesize I have realized that we needed to add a filesize limit to maps which can be accepted into the Map Manager, which is now 325mb. Any map file which, when in a .zip, exceeds ~325mb is not eligible to be posted to the Map Manager. We simply cannot bog down our server and waste bandwidth hosting unnecessarily large maps.

If you would like your map to be available on the UGX Map Manager, please reduce the filesize of your map by removing all unnecessary images, compressing the remaining images by resizing them and using DDS export, and removing unneeded folders from the IWD that you included such as ui, ui_mp, soundaliases, materials, and fx. These belong in the FF, not the IWD. They do absolutely nothing from the IWD.

I feel bad for not saying anything positive about the map before writing all of that - I did play the map and you did an excellent job of level detailing. It is very professional work and you should be proud of it.
I am sorry if I left anyone out of the special thanks,
realistically I should have been keeping a list of people as I made the map.
Unfortunately it didnt dawn on me until now.
The thundergun script was from a player on zombiemodding, who I presume got the script from you, seeing that it has ugx written all over it. If you would like I can remove the thundergun if that is what you wish.
I am sorry if anyone was offended by this, and I hope that I can resolve this.
My only am is to make quality maps for people, not stir up conflicts

My apologies
JBird632
Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:47:10 am by JBird632
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for sharing
Happy New Year
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I would like to note, that I have removed the download from zombiemodding as well.
So that I can remove all ugx property.

Once again I am truly sorry.
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 14 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
We don't have anything if you use our scripts.
We can't prevent this at all and we appreciate it when people use our scripts or learn from it.

All we want is proper credit in gerneral. - As long as you extend your credits and mention what you use and it's author everything will be ok.

I really like your map and I appreciate any high quality map. ( especially when it is listed here on UGX aswell )
It would be a personal lost for me if this map isn't listed here on our page and (if you would agree) on our map manager.

Loading ...