My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
The ppsh will be in the map, in a place that fits the theme of the map. Prob not changing the waw one. If we were to get anyt new models for the ppsh, it would probably only be for the upgraded version.

We are still using the single wield pistol because when putting in the akimbos originally my viewarms were really jacked up, I figured I didn't include something and the default viewarms were messing with me. I then learned the issues with world models and waw limitations on akimbos and I lost interest... I'm sure I can play the fx just fine, if I got the viewarms to show right which I haven't spent any time on yet. I'll make it a point to try again tonight with different viewarms, but I am unsure at this time if we will keep the akimbos in.

How does the community feel about having akimbo guns that fire simultaneously and don't show akimbo in world model (third person)? If they like it anyway, then we will keep it in, once I get it in that is...

Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:28:46 pm by MakeCents
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
How does the community feel about having akimbo guns that fire simultaneously and don't show akimbo in world model (third person)? If they like it anyway, then we will keep it in, once I get it in that is...

Thats every akimbo ever atm seen in maps (discluding few) I dont mind atleast, if they work, that is
Date Registered: 15 January 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
dotexe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
dotexe's Contact & Social Linksdotexe55dotexe55dotexe55dotexe55
Personally i have never chosen to use akimbo guns in zombies but some people do, and for firing simultaneously and not showing in third person i don't think it would be a problem if people wan't them.
Keep up the good work this map is looking great. :D
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
and don't show akimbo in world model (third person)?

That can be fixed  :)

Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

(Image removed from quote.)

:o Show off,  ;D, lol, just playing. Looks great man!

I heard it can be done (otw), but it unfortunately is gonna be over my head for this map, I think,  :D. Lets just say it is lower on my priority list atm, due to its difficulty conflicting with my expertise...     Yeah, that's it...  ???

Edit: On a side note, I am working on getting special reloads for some weapons to work. Randomly reloads a special way, instead of normal way...
Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 04:29:20 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7

(Image removed from quote.)

I believe bluntstuffy is not trying to show off here but he is showing his interest in helping out on this map.

You guys should get bluntstuffy and any one else who is willing to help on board because because this project is very ambitious and requires alot of support from the community to be a great map.

Dont get me wrong I think you guys have done a great job so far but moving forward you will need some help from experienced mappers as some things like dual wields can take months on its own to make properly, so why not enlist the help of someone who has already managed to do it ;)   
Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 04:43:20 pm by Cold_banana
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I believe bluntstuffy is not trying to show off here but he is showing his interest in helping out on this map.

You guys should get bluntstuffy and any one else who is willing to help on board because because this project is very ambitious and requires alot of support from the community to be a great map.

Dont get me wrong I think you guys have done a great job so far but moving forward you will need some help from experienced mappers as some things like dual wields can take months on its own to make properly, so why not enlist the help of someone who has already managed to do it ;)

Lol, blunt has actually been helping, a great deal is the aspects of education and assets. I was just joking with him because his stuff is so awesome. I just haven't shared the things he was helping with yet, because I haven't determined if I want it to be a surprise, and it is not in a presentable form yet.
Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:00:31 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie

Nah, i was just showing off  :D

Lets just say it is lower on my priority list atm, due to its difficulty conflicting with my expertise...     Yeah, that's it...  ???

Edit: On a side note, I am working on getting special reloads for some weapons to work. Randomly reloads a special way, instead of normal way...

Well spoken  :D , we'll talk about it later on if needed. The reloads sound like a cool feature, interesting also!
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
Well that is good to hear :), will be on the look out for future updates
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
Ok here is the deal , we will have main space station  and will have different planet areas to teleport to so we can still have normal weapons on the planet map that will look in place witht he locations. Question is What weapons would people like to see in this project give your opinions and if we can we will do, if anybody would like to help in this area with certain weapons we would be glad to let you help on this project.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Ok here is the deal , we will have main space station  and will have different planet areas to teleport to so we can still have normal weapons on the planet map that will look in place witht he locations. Question is What weapons would people like to see in this project give your opinions and if we can we will do, if anybody would like to help in this area with certain weapons we would be glad to let you help on this project.
Magic purple weapons
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Magic purple weapons
AKA Covenant Militia weapons... :D
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
AKA Covenant Militia weapons... :D
:poker: I didn't think of that.......
*takes notes*
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
make one of the planets halo reach, and teleport to new alexandria
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More