Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

This map features UGX Mod v1.0.3! For a full list of features, click here.

This town was never meant for life, we built it up with the intention of burning it down.

WIP trailer 2 [Gameplay]
WIP Teaser 1
Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:43:51 am by SajeOne
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
hopefully will be better than 3arcs crappy nuketown attempt
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
hopefully will be better than 3arcs crappy nuketown attempt
I don't know why some people think that their nuketown was a "crappy attempt". In my opinion they delivered exactly what they should have. The detail was also spectacular compared to tranzit.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
I don't know why some people think that their nuketown was a "crappy attempt". In my opinion they delivered exactly what they should have. The detail was also spectacular compared to tranzit.
+1
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups

Cosmetically it looked awesome but aside from that the rest was $hit, it hits me and others harder as i ended spending an extra £20 for it with the HE, and there were pre-release interviews saying the map would be opened up, have underground features, make it its own map, when we got, it turned out to be an also rushed piece of $hit to compensate Green Run, it was a basic $hit survival map like Town, Farm with  nothing to do and nothing special in it, 4 perks yet 8 locations, no WW in the map, the perk layout system was pathetic and wasnt necessary. Nuketown could've been the best map they ever made, but it was a wasted opportunity and Trashtown will always go down in mine and many others book as one of the most disappointing maps in Zombies and 3arc really let me down with it, they also let it go free with the season pass then everyone can buy it a month later, so HE owners had next to no exclusivity with it
Date Registered: 23 July 2013
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Paradox's Groups
Paradox's Contact & Social LinksBevacquaPhilip_XIIIparadoxpeb
We all know 3arc will never have maps that can rival the mod community, hence why we're all still playing WaW.

Now that we've digressed,  The map looks good so far, keep at it.

And most importantly: secrets and easter eggs are always a plus!
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
I never really played Nuke Town zombies.. What was so wrong with it that shouldn't be seen in this map?
Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 05:57:57 pm by jei9363
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
I never really played Nuke Town zombies.. What was so wrong with it that shouldn't be seen in this map?

the issue IMO like i already said was the lack of perks, WWs, i know with UGX for now it has 4 perks but v1.1 will have plenty where i hope you'll update this map then, i dont mind if this map is small like the zombie version, but what annoyed me is 3arc said it would expand on the original and if anything it became smaller with debris everywhere.

Main Things:
All perks available from beginning
WWs (with UGX, already sorted)
Try not to make it smaller than it already  is.

Anyway, can i say that so far this map looks pretty sick and with UGX its even more and with v1.1 on the map it would kick 3arcs in the ass, looking forward to release, good work
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
does UGX wait til they've released a map with UGX mod 1.1, to release the mod to the public? or will they just update comosea ? I would like this map to be one of the first featuring the 1.1 mod
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Main Things:
All perks available from beginning
WWs (with UGX, already sorted)
Try not to make it smaller than it already  is.

The perk machines are not functional and are just to troll you except for a perk that shrinks the existing playable area even more. Also, we modified the UGX-Mod so that there are no wonder weapons in order to make it more challenging.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
does UGX wait til they've released a map with UGX mod 1.1, to release the mod to the public? or will they just update comosea ? I would like this map to be one of the first featuring the 1.1 mod

i dont know whats happening, comosea will be updated with v1.1, but the last i heard the mod itself will be released before the updated comosea
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
nice well Ill hope to have the map ready before it comes out so it'll be one of the first UGX Mod 1.1 experiences. Also a bunch of other features! like water tornadoes  ;D
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
well its safe to say v1.1 will be quite a way off unfortunately
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
That's too bad  :P I was thinking a month or 2?
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
That's too bad  :P I was thinking a month or 2?

I don't know, they cant give a release date, there adding so many awesome things, i wish it would come out now as im off for a bit and can try it out, but i think August seems unlikely, September is probable, but i reckon you'll have the map done way before it comes out, so id suggest releasing it with v.1.0, then when v1.1 comes out, you can simply drag the new update in, the only work you may have to do, is placing the new perks, and possibly box locations now, as we have pandoras box, which may not fit in many box locations

Loading ...