Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
I found this map quite funny..

First time I started up, I saw the compass and I was spectating, couldn't do anything. Second time I started up, I survived one round, opened to B23R and skipped 4 rounds. Also, the map is glitchy like hell. I was trying to find my way through but couldn't do anything anymore. Found the Mule kick room and now I'm stuck.

The zombies are way too OP, they rise everywhere so no real good rapetrain spot. I'm sorry, but I laughed more than I enjoyed. But I don't give up on finding how to continue (even though I think I found it, there's an indicator with the hand but if I press square, yes I'm using PS3 controller, it won't do anything).
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I found this map quite funny..

First time I started up, I saw the compass and I was spectating, couldn't do anything. Second time I started up, I survived one round, opened to B23R and skipped 4 rounds. Also, the map is glitchy like hell. I was trying to find my way through but couldn't do anything anymore. Found the Mule kick room and now I'm stuck.

Are you sure you downloaded the map right? That has never happened to anyone else. Also if you look, it clearly says on the door "key required for lab" so obviously you need to look for a key. Map is not hard at all, if you buy the mp7 and open up the 500 door right before the 2 pathways you can camp and easily rack up 15-20k points
Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:55:15 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Are you sure you downloaded the map right? That has never happened to anyone else. Also if you look, it clearly says on the door "key required for lab" so obviously you need to look for a key. Map is not hard at all, if you buy the mp7 and open up the 500 door right before the 2 pathways you can camp and easily rack up 15-20k points

Well I found the key... thanks to youtube, but even in my game I couldn't see it is a key. Also, yes, I just downloaded it and double clicked on it, it installed and I started playing it.

I finally found all the fuel cans but couldn't start rocket because of me being stupid and dying.

Question, is there any reason for that dog on that teleporter pad or is it just decoration lol
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Well I found the key... thanks to youtube, but even in my game I couldn't see it is a key. Also, yes, I just downloaded it and double clicked on it, it installed and I started playing it.

I finally found all the fuel cans but couldn't start rocket because of me being stupid and dying.

Question, is there any reason for that dog on that teleporter pad or is it just decoration lol

Its just there for no reason
Date Registered: 18 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
FoolofDeath's Groups
FoolofDeath's Contact & Social LinksRichardFuegeRichardFuegeRichardFuegeRichardFuegeFoolofDeathRichardFuegeRichardFuegeRichardFuege
first: good map and thx for make great stuff like this BUT
there are many bugs hope u can fix it
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
first: good map and thx for make great stuff like this BUT
there are many bugs hope u can fix it

What bugs are there?

You cant just tell a map maker that there are bugs in his map and expect him to fix all of them
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
What bugs are there?

You cant just tell a map maker that there are bugs in his map and expect him to fix all of them
Dust, I found a bug with most guns when reloading, 1 second after the reload animation's done the ammo reloads but running after will make you reload again and this got me down on most of my attempts before I raged quit
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust, I found a bug with most guns when reloading, 1 second after the reload animation's done the ammo reloads but running after will make you reload again and this got me down on most of my attempts before I raged quit

I saw your reply the first time. Not sure if its something I want to fix straight away
Date Registered: 18 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
FoolofDeath's Groups
FoolofDeath's Contact & Social LinksRichardFuegeRichardFuegeRichardFuegeRichardFuegeFoolofDeathRichardFuegeRichardFuegeRichardFuege
What bugs are there?

when i died, the game over text is up in the window but u can still move,shoot,etc. and when u stay in the next area the spawning of the zombies will not work so i must go to area one to "allow" zombies they can spawn :-)
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
when i died, the game over text is up in the window but u can still move,shoot,etc. and when u stay in the next area the spawning of the zombies will not work so i must go to area one to "allow" zombies they can spawn :-)

It should still end the game once it says game over. The animation for falling down is not in the map.
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
xdarduty55's Groups
xdarduty55's Contact & Social Linksxdarduty55
good work comrade :D
Date Registered: 25 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
hi
Signature
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
V00D00 BR0's Groups
Um, where's PaP?
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Um, where's PaP?

You have to do part of the easter egg to unlock it.
Date Registered: 25 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
hi
V00D00 BR0's Groups
You have to do part of the easter egg to unlock it.
Mind sharing?
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Mind sharing?

Spoiler: click to open...
There is 5 fuel cans around the map. You have to collect those 5 fuel cans, then put them in the rocket. Then, there is a button where jug is, you have to hit that button, then the doors will close, finally you have to open the door again with the keypad in the hallway with speed cola. The door will open, then go outside where the rocket was, it will be gone and pap will be there.

Loading ...