Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
rustyandme's Contact & Social Links
It's Alive
By: Rustyandme

MediaFire Download v1.0
Mega Download v1.0

You find yourself locked in a model home overrun with zombies. But that isn't the weirdest part. The house is changing around you. How long can you survive in ...  It's Alive?

Get ready for a map unlike any other. The goal is the same -- to survive, but the journey will be very different. This map took hundreds upon hundreds of hours to develop. It will give you a run for your money.

--Credits included in parenthesis below--
Features:
House that changes every round
Black Ops Weapons (Rorke) - Every weapon has been modified
New Perk: Strength - You can buy this from the poster many times. Each time it increases your total damage by .5x. You only lose your strength when you die, not when you get downed.
Shareable box - If you don't take your box weapon, when the lightning appears, anyone can take it
Fully-functional Double Tap 2.0
Self Revive in solo (UGX style)

Other Features
Each player spawns with a random pistol
Zombie Counter (ZM Wiki)
Health Display
Solo Scoreboard (PROxFTW)
Zombies don't double swipe
Zombies don't grab you or stun you when you get hit
Zombies don't gib - You cannot make crawlers
Blood Money (BluntStuffy)
Sprint meter
Survive rounds to unlock ending (tom_bmx)
Free Power-up every 10 rounds
Most guns have extended mags variants
Impact grenades
Max Ammo also refills your clip
2 Mystery Boxes at the same time
Mystery Box chooses weapon much faster
Custom Perk and Power-up shaders (Deadnaut)
Random solo characters (jei9363)
Custom Textures
Hit markers (PROxFTW)
Nuke gives 100 points per zombie killed
Custom Weapon HUD
Custom points display (UGX inspired)
Custom red "hurt" indicator
Starts with the power on
No Pack-a-Punch
Round change music
Game over music

... plus countless fixes to make the game function how you would expect

Thanks to all my beta testers. And special thanks to the following people who went above and beyond and gave me detailed feedback: ATOMICANT2000, mymomiscool, Jordin W, TRF Coast

Known bugs: If the map fails to load or you see a texture appear as white, close CoD and reload the map. Sometimes World at War fails loading part of the map.

Change Log
v1.0:
Map Release

If your computer says that the download might be malicious feel free to check out this batch of online virus scans of the download:https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/d29b956a55714971b7c01fcb19676d55
Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 09:47:44 pm by rustyandme
broken avatar :(
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
I wonder why you dont use models instead of brush(chairs,table,etc), also nice map  :)
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
are there any models?
Date Registered: 2 December 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
I wonder why you dont use models instead of brush(chairs,table,etc), also nice map  :)
are there any models?

Everyone has seen the same old World War II models. I wanted to give this map a more modern look and a bit different than what we are all used to. So I decided to do the entire map with brushes.
Date Registered: 31 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[TMTz] Leader
Signature
[TMTz]TrillOGkush ~~ TMTz Custom Zombies Website : www.tmtzgaming.com
Tripc713's Groups
Had fun playing gunna have to jump in with some friends and give it a go thanks for the map :)
Date Registered: 17 September 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
Thanks,
- Ducky
ACDExDucky's Groups
Strength - You can buy this from the poster many times. Each time it increases your total damage by .5x

.5x damage would halve the damage but would I be correct in saying it is 1.5x damage?
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Everyone has seen the same old World War II models. I wanted to give this map a more modern look and a bit different than what we are all used to. So I decided to do the entire map with brushes.

have u considered not using waw models then?
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
Nice map man, it's probably one of the best "Box Maps" I've played yet! One thing that annoyed me a bit was the hit indicator, even though I had 200 HP it made me feel like I was always one hit away from dying. And maybe a PaP would be useful for reaching Round 30? It does get a bit tedious risking box pulls in the middle of rounds and getting the same weapons during the later rounds.

But it's still a pretty awesome map, the changing rooms every round was a very nice feature, made me anxious in case I was put into a room with no Jug/DT 2.0 haha
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Nice map man, it's probably one of the best "Box Maps" I've played yet!
'Thank God I've got AIDS, that's probably the best terminal disease I could have got.'
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Why did you remove gibbing and not put a Pack a Punch? I don't consider those a feature, more a con tbh.

I feel it could of been done better with the use of Xmodels, more appropriate textures and better lighting, and a few extra rooms.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
.5x damage would halve the damage but would I be correct in saying it is 1.5x damage?

Well since you can buy it several times it is +.5x each. So it goes 1x then 1.5x then 2x then 2.5 times etc. It stacks.

Nice map man, it's probably one of the best "Box Maps" I've played yet! One thing that annoyed me a bit was the hit indicator, even though I had 200 HP it made me feel like I was always one hit away from dying. And maybe a PaP would be useful for reaching Round 30? It does get a bit tedious risking box pulls in the middle of rounds and getting the same weapons during the later rounds.

But it's still a pretty awesome map, the changing rooms every round was a very nice feature, made me anxious in case I was put into a room with no Jug/DT 2.0 haha

Technically a house is a giant box, but I like to think of this as much more than a mere "box map". :p And because I implemented a lot of features that are new, many of them take some getting used to. And because the map changes completely randomly there will be sometimes when you will be not as lucky as other times.

Why did you remove gibbing and not put a Pack a Punch? I don't consider those a feature, more a con tbh.

I feel it could of been done better with the use of Xmodels, more appropriate textures and better lighting, and a few extra rooms.

This map is intended to be super fast paced. When you turn a zombie into a crawler it slows down the map and doesn't keep the flow going. And even though there is no Pack a Punch, the new Strength perk basically replaces it. Pack a Punch only effects one gun where Strength effects everything you do: all guns, knife, grenades etc. Strength also stacks. I feel that Strength is actually an improvement for this map instead of the standard Pack a Punch. Thanks for your comments about the models. The look of this map was a design choice of mine and I like how it turned out. True it does look different than most other maps, but that was the goal.
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
'Thank God I've got AIDS, that's probably the best terminal disease I could have got.'

I think I remember on another Box map post that you're not fond of them haha.

To be honest, I'm a fan of them. Whenever I first got into Custom Zombies, Box Maps were all I played until I diversified and realised the best, most creative maps tended not to centre around being cube-shaped. But I still enjoy playing one simply for the novelty and knowing it's just for fun. I don't want every Custom Map to be a serious one.

And plus when a Box map is done right, such as thing one, it can actually have a lot of entertainment and playability. But it's obviously just a matter of opinion. Some guys love them and some don't.
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Finally released it, eh? I just played it, and you did an awesome job!  :gusta:
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
Finally released it, eh? I just played it, and you did an awesome job!  :gusta:

Thank you very much! That means a lot!
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
I died at round 29  :fuuu: :kidding:

Loading ...