Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
Map maker. Do you intend on releasing an update for this map? Several times you have said you will fix these game breaking glitches but nothing has been posted. I honestly don't see a point having this map in releases if there will be no update, but thats not up to me. I'm sure I speak for many ppl when I say we would love to have a updated version with a fix to all the glitches. Really would love to see the ending to the EE as well but thats not going to happen with this version.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Map maker. Do you intend on releasing an update for this map? Several times you have said you will fix these game breaking glitches but nothing has been posted. I honestly don't see a point having this map in releases if there will be no update, but thats not up to me. I'm sure I speak for many ppl when I say we would love to have a updated version with a fix to all the glitches. Really would love to see the ending to the EE as well but thats not going to happen with this version.
Be patient. We don't know if he has school or personal things in his life and if he does he's taking care of those first most likely as that comes first. He said he will fix it who knows what wrong. Would you rather he release a update that fixed 2 little things instead of the full thing? I know pathing is one thing he is working on which is a pain if you've mapped before.
Date Registered: 22 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
Be patient. We don't know if he has school or personal things in his life and if he does he's taking care of those first most likely as that comes first. He said he will fix it who knows what wrong. Would you rather he release a update that fixed 2 little things instead of the full thing? I know pathing is one thing he is working on which is a pain if you've mapped before.
True. Didn't think about personal life stuff, which comes first. Never made a map so I don't know about any of that but I'm sure it's tedious. I was so pumped for this map before release and to only find out it has way to many glitches to enjoy it. I will try to be more patient. :)
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
True. Didn't think about personal life stuff, which comes first. Never made a map so I don't know about any of that but I'm sure it's tedious. I was so pumped for this map before release and to only find out it has way to many glitches to enjoy it. I will try to be more patient. :)
Lol don't worry about it man. :P I'm not the best mapper but I've suffered with pathing which sometimes the zombies don't play nice with you and this map suffers from that as well as frame drop which is a mystery to me.
:P
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.

+1
Date Registered: 22 March 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
High quality mapper and custom animator
thebeast2365's Groups
Yes I apologize for all the glitches in my map. I have been working on this map for almost a year now nonstop so right about now I really have no motivation to work on it but I have been forcing myself to work out glitches. Hopefully it will be done soon though. I am going camping next week so I will not have time to work on it.
Date Registered: 22 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
Yes I apologize for all the glitches in my map. I have been working on this map for almost a year now nonstop so right about now I really have no motivation to work on it but I have been forcing myself to work out glitches. Hopefully it will be done soon though. I am going camping next week so I will not have time to work on it.
Thank you for the reply and update. I can understand not wanting to work on it anymore after working on it that long. Just really wanting to see the ending of the map and completion of the EE. Look forward to the update. Thanks again.

Loading ...