Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
Hello

I want to add 4 ziplines in my map, i looked in the wiki how to place one, and if i have 1 in my map that works fine. Once i place 2 , i can't activate the zipline anymore (gives the use sign but no price and nothing happens when pressing use). Does anyone know how to add multiple ziplines to a map, (this is not included in the tutorial on the wiki)?

Regards, Mech

Edit: I tried changing the targetnames from "targetname" to "zipline1", "zipline2", "zipline3", "zipline4" in the nazi_zombie_sumpf_zipline map (like how zoning works) as well as giving each zipline that targetname in-game, but without succes.
Same for changing "targetname"); to "targetname", "zipline1", "zipline2"); and giving those 2 ziplines the targetnames in radiant. Still doesn't work.

Ok so when i extract the 4 ziplines in radiant i see them all connected by blue and red lines, i think this may give the problem for being unable to use them seperately, but unfortunately i don't know how to fix this easily, can somebody help? (image in spoiler)
Spoiler: click to open...

Edit: Ok i'm getting really desperate now, in the chat they said i could do this easily by changing all the targetnames, so i stamped 4 ziplines in radiant which gave the picture before, i changed every single targetname so that the 4 ziplines would be seperated but the parts of each zipline still perfectly connected. But still NO succes.

What i see in game:

How it looks in radiant right now:

Edit: Also tried changing only the targetnames/targets from those parts who gave a connection, still nothing. I'm kinda get the feeling that nobody knows how to do it and maybe it is impossible to do it.

I would really appreciate if someone could actually give me a clue.

Ty in advance
Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:55:47 pm by MechromancerX
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
MechromancerX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Bump
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
MechromancerX's Groups
Bump
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
MechromancerX's Groups
Bump. This will be my last one, srry for the disturbance  :-\ .

Loading ...