More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
when i was playing, about 95% of guns have no sound and slow melee attack. The R870 has the wrong pump and reload sound. The PAP'ed version of the thundergun doesn't do what it's supposed to do, all it does is kills the zombie in the crosshairs, that's it. There's no difference of damage between the KSG and Mist Maker. The Vector K10 has MW2 sounds even though the K10 was from BOII. The B23R PAP'ed is too weak and is suposed to be the B34R (BEAR) not B43R (BAER). when you PAP, the default gun pops up as soon as you place your gun in the machine. The PAP texture on some guns doesn't cover it all (unless this was intentional). I noticed a lack of wall weapons in this map there's the B23R, Vector, M27 (HK416) and R870.
Overall this map is fun and interesting with all the features and the introduction of the newly ported DT 2.0 machine. But some of the weapons are in need of an overhaul and hope to see more from you mate
Cheers
J.N
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
Nice remake man. will post back after I have played.
Thanks
Just got back from psychology test and my brains are mush after that
TESTS.....ON A SATURDAY???????  :fuuu: :fuuu:
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
TESTS.....ON A SATURDAY???????  :fuuu: :fuuu:

Yes, Finland logic
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Anyways, was disappointed by the fact, that when you get all guns upgraded and all perks, there is nothing else to do :/ Shouldve added EE there, or even a buyable ending, would have been better imo
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Please FreeFall want a link on mega, mediafire crashes constantly, now I want to play this beautiful map!  :poker:
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Anyways, was disappointed by the fact, that when you get all guns upgraded and all perks, there is nothing else to do :/ Shouldve added EE there, or even a buyable ending, would have been better imo

Well, shit, I though this map didnt have buyable ending, just looked through features  :poker: That means I need to play it again
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
If you find any bugs please tell me :)
get ready for the big show
ill send u the glitches via pm. if u need any help with fixing them pm me or contact me on steam/skype
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Well it would be nice to know apart from the first glitch that was found, if anything that you have come across is game breaking. I don't want to approve a map for fixing a couple glitches when I don't know if those were all that were found.
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
Signature
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
xJimmy33's Contact & Social LinksxJimmy33
great map, had some fun.
maybe u should add some spawners to the second area?
stay there until round 7 with 12.000 points :D

anyway, u can jump-crouch down through all barriers  ??? (nice big teddy at the spawn, lol)
my FPS drops down to 30 while playing  :o i guess its because the snow-FX..

overall i think its a nice map to play more often, but pretty easy, u have so much room to train the zombs :D
Date Registered: 24 June 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
FreeFall's Groups
FreeFall's Contact & Social Linksfreefall1151joebob59FreeFall115
Seeing from pic, I can see that my Deadshot fix works :D Will try this out, when I get back from school
Yes, the deadshot fix worked perfectly, thank you. :)

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 02:45:22 pm
Decent remake, had some fun on it. Annoying that the starting pistol knife is slow and has no sounds.
Thanks, and I will fix the knifing when I update the map

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 02:49:15 pm
when i was playing, about 95% of guns have no sound and slow melee attack. The R870 has the wrong pump and reload sound. The PAP'ed version of the thundergun doesn't do what it's supposed to do, all it does is kills the zombie in the crosshairs, that's it. There's no difference of damage between the KSG and Mist Maker. The Vector K10 has MW2 sounds even though the K10 was from BOII. The B23R PAP'ed is too weak and is suposed to be the B34R (BEAR) not B43R (BAER). when you PAP, the default gun pops up as soon as you place your gun in the machine. The PAP texture on some guns doesn't cover it all (unless this was intentional). I noticed a lack of wall weapons in this map there's the B23R, Vector, M27 (HK416) and R870.
Overall this map is fun and interesting with all the features and the introduction of the newly ported DT 2.0 machine. But some of the weapons are in need of an overhaul and hope to see more from you mate
Cheers
J.N

What do you mean 95% of the guns have no sounds? The guns DO have sounds for firing, reloading, footsteps, ect.
Everything else you posted is being nit picky.

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 02:51:21 pm
There is a Buyable ending, you just haven't found the secret button to open a new area.

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 02:58:54 pm
get ready for the big show(Image removed from quote.)
ill send u the glitches via pm. if u need any help with fixing them pm me or contact me on steam/skype
Thank you for sending me everything that needed fixing, I will try to fix everything you pointed out in the next update.
This was my first map so don't expect perfection ;)

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 03:01:07 pm
great map, had some fun.
maybe u should add some spawners to the second area?
stay there until round 7 with 12.000 points :D

anyway, u can jump-crouch down through all barriers  ??? (nice big teddy at the spawn, lol)
my FPS drops down to 30 while playing  :o i guess its because the snow-FX..

overall i think its a nice map to play more often, but pretty easy, u have so much room to train the zombs :D
I had the correct kyp's for risers and were linked to a zone but for some reason then wouldn't spawn.  :'(
Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:01:07 pm by FreeFall
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 03:01:07 pm
I had the correct kyp's for risers and were linked to a zone but for some reason then wouldn't spawn.  :'(
depending on the script placer u used and if u have the ugx mod tools fix will determine if risers will work
Date Registered: 24 June 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
FreeFall's Groups
FreeFall's Contact & Social Linksfreefall1151joebob59FreeFall115
depending on the script placer u used and if u have the ugx mod tools fix will determine if risers will work
I was using the UGX script placer, and btw where can I find the ugx mod tools fix?

Loading ...