Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
I love this map, it's so cool and unique and... purple! We didn't want to play to 85k for the ending so we just PAPed a few guns and bought a lot of perks and stuff and then suicided. You can check out our run here, I think you'll enjoy it: http://www.twitch.tv/xxwunderfulxx/b/602046917 (start at about 45:00) (will be uploaded to youtube soon as well)

Spoiler: click to open...
We couldn't seem to find the other meteors, where are they? And also did anyone else find the golden freddy easter egg? :P
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 13 August 2014
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
MGRazor's Groups
MGRazor's Contact & Social LinksTheGamingVirusMGRgamingMohawkGamer64MGRazor
OMG, this map is a masterpiece! Love this map! The design is amazing, the guns work like a charm, everything is a masterpiece. BTW, am I the only one who thinks that this map reminds me of the Subspace Emissary from Super Smash Bros. Brawl? lol
Date Registered: 1 December 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
AIDS Potato's Groups
AIDS Potato's Contact & Social Links
I was in round 26 and the map crashed :(
But it is a map with a lot of cool stuff in it!

thanks for the great time hehe

Date Registered: 20 December 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Add me on STEAM or COD WaW:JBirdR
Signature
jace302's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
jace302's Contact & Social Linksramosj_8JBirdRJBirdRJBirdRbebopbetu2ittwitter
Only been on this for about a week, and out of all the maps i've played,mostly based off other games or fictional characters, I gotta say that this map is my favorite simply because it is undeniably original. You can't really confuse the feel, play, aesthetics and texture of this map with any other.

I like how you start off with the quick revive which then disappears after 3 seconds or so, sets the tone for how this map works pretty clearly. The map really does what it wants and you have to adapt to it and make yourself at home in the weirdest stretches of it. (aka bridges and long hallways)

I also love the different zombies that come after you, adds to the time/dimensional limbo theme of the map.
I really like the textures of almost everything, from the snow, to the bridges, etc. The written sections are kind of hard to read but at least they are there. Some examples of this are at a long cave part where there is a giant opening with electricity inside. At the top, the writing is in purple(of course) but since the opening is so vast and the writing sort of blends in, it can be hard to read the instructions.

I also like the variety of guns, and their handy placements, I believe the way the guns are set up are to maximize your points, but they are located at dead end areas ,which adds to the anxiety of the game haha. but once you have your guns, you have long stretches and eventually other methods to evade and kill off all the zombies you need.
There is a certain gun that has a purple block reticle, not sure if done on purpose or no, probably though, but it was amazingly strong through round 15+, and same for the m8a1. I love that combination.
Box locations are very spread out, but there are some buyable guns spread out in between, though not very strong or good besides the tommy gun for early rounds.

I like the music options, and the sounds of the game overall, I think they really added to the overall feel of the game, very  suiting to the map.

Some other cons are that there is a location of box debris for 2000 that goes to a long stretch of fenced area, and once you clear it, the game sort of freezes up for me and it takes between 3 to 10 seconds to unfreeze, it is scary when it first happens, but you get used to it.

Also, Where can I find all the relics besides that CUBE!?!? Everything sort of blends in at certain areas :troll:

Also,like others have said, some of the perks still say power off when the power is in fact turned on.
Some areas also can be a bit tricky to open up because there seems to be a certain pinpoint or angle to press to clear the debris. Again, you get used to it, but to new players it makes it feel choppy.

The game is pretty even flowing, lots of long areas, mazey areas, high areas, and nooks. Would be really fun to play as a team, BUT most areas are only wide enough for TWO people at a time, so be very careful.Not sure if done on purpose or not.
This map is very stretched out, which is AWESOME for wrecking through long trains of zombies though :gusta:
Besides that, I have had great pleasure replaying it again and again on my own, it is a fun challenge!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
Signature
I strongly advise ignoring any previous post I made as an edgy and cynical teenager
zsftw115's Groups
This map needs SO MUCH fixing. Here's a list of problems I encountered in the map:
When I got a stone thing in the box, I got a fire sale at the same time and the box got stuck and I couldn't hit it anymore
Some of the sounds are barely audible
PhD still shows you taking damage even if you aren't
Zombies still follow you when you are downed with QR
The 5 second wait for the buildables should already be fixed

And a list of minor complaints:
I don't think there should be a maze that causes ellipsies
The parts of the map that cause you to take damage aren't needed
There are some parts of the map that zombies can't get you from behind

EDIT:
Things that I like about the map:
I like the changing perk machines because it changes up gameplay a bit
I LOVE the new weapons in the map
Purple
The music box songs are amazing
The creativity in this map is through the roof.
Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 09:11:37 pm by zsftw115
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Only been on this for about a week, and out of all the maps i've played,mostly based off other games or fictional characters, I gotta say that this map is my favorite simply because it is undeniably original. You can't really confuse the feel, play, aesthetics and texture of this map with any other.

I like how you start off with the quick revive which then disappears after 3 seconds or so, sets the tone for how this map works pretty clearly. The map really does what it wants and you have to adapt to it and make yourself at home in the weirdest stretches of it. (aka bridges and long hallways)

I also love the different zombies that come after you, adds to the time/dimensional limbo theme of the map.
I really like the textures of almost everything, from the snow, to the bridges, etc. The written sections are kind of hard to read but at least they are there. Some examples of this are at a long cave part where there is a giant opening with electricity inside. At the top, the writing is in purple(of course) but since the opening is so vast and the writing sort of blends in, it can be hard to read the instructions.

I also like the variety of guns, and their handy placements, I believe the way the guns are set up are to maximize your points, but they are located at dead end areas ,which adds to the anxiety of the game haha. but once you have your guns, you have long stretches and eventually other methods to evade and kill off all the zombies you need.
There is a certain gun that has a purple block reticle, not sure if done on purpose or no, probably though, but it was amazingly strong through round 15+, and same for the m8a1. I love that combination.
Box locations are very spread out, but there are some buyable guns spread out in between, though not very strong or good besides the tommy gun for early rounds.

I like the music options, and the sounds of the game overall, I think they really added to the overall feel of the game, very  suiting to the map.

Some other cons are that there is a location of box debris for 2000 that goes to a long stretch of fenced area, and once you clear it, the game sort of freezes up for me and it takes between 3 to 10 seconds to unfreeze, it is scary when it first happens, but you get used to it.

Also, Where can I find all the relics besides that CUBE!?!? Everything sort of blends in at certain areas :troll:

Also,like others have said, some of the perks still say power off when the power is in fact turned on.
Some areas also can be a bit tricky to open up because there seems to be a certain pinpoint or angle to press to clear the debris. Again, you get used to it, but to new players it makes it feel choppy.

The game is pretty even flowing, lots of long areas, mazey areas, high areas, and nooks. Would be really fun to play as a team, BUT most areas are only wide enough for TWO people at a time, so be very careful.Not sure if done on purpose or not.
This map is very stretched out, which is AWESOME for wrecking through long trains of zombies though :gusta:
Besides that, I have had great pleasure replaying it again and again on my own, it is a fun challenge!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

This. And also:

Spoiler: click to open...
The golden rod is in the power room on the floor, and the orb is on the table by the fake Tombstone machine

Also, is there a way to get to that island with the flogger? Also forgot to mention that I love the changing perk machines.
Date Registered: 23 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Things to do before you can say that you remaster anything:
1. To know exactly wich means "To Remaster"
2. To have the master (the original or original files)
3. Be sure that you really are improving the original, in the case of a videogame level, be sure the textures and fx's at least receive some kind of improve.
Otherwise you only use a tag, a fake tag.
MikeVLC's Groups
MikeVLC's Contact & Social Linksmikevlc1mikevlcmikevlcMikeVLCdjmike81MikeVLC
Map broke in the first attempt of shot this weapon

But I want to congratulate you for this map. I didnt expect to find a fun and original map with a nice atmosphere like this.
AWESOME work in the weapons, for some people maybe a little OP some weapons and their upgraded version but for me it is right and just.
Last thing I remembered that wasnt correct: the sound of AK-12 is very loud.
Sorry if someone reported the same problems.
Date Registered: 28 March 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
djjoney01's Groups
djjoney01's Contact & Social Links
such a cool map  :) that maze looked insane i didnt have epilepsy but i think i might now seeing that . the box moved in their on me so ended up sticking with wall weapons. i made it too round 40 quite easily an94 was really powerful

lookin forward too more maps
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
UltzZ's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
UltzZ's Contact & Social LinksN/AUltzZUltzZOfficialUltimatumzZUltzZYouTube Channel

Played another game tonight and my friend is like a master at finding glitches.  He found a few on the map due to being able to get up on the railings on the sides of the bridges.  They all allow you to fall off the map to your inevitable doom, where you drown and the map restarts (The Ultimate Troll  :troll: )

This was one of the more significant glitches. You get up on the railing by the epilepsy signs and then have a zombie hit you out while you jump.  Simple as that.  Then you can proceed to walk around the maze and get up on the hill by the maze.  We tried to jump to the castle but missed by a fraction of an inch and fell to our death.... noooo to our restart.

GG.
Date Registered: 20 December 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
jace302's Groups
jace302's Contact & Social Linksramosj_8JBirdRJBirdRJBirdRbebopbetu2ittwitter
SO I gave this like another dozen attempts and figured some more glitches out. There are some areas,(going into the area past the end game tunnel, and sometimes to the dome, where the game may freeze up a bit to load.

The dome where you get the cube has skull signs on the perimeter. Apparently you can fall of of those lol, and crouching near the sign actually causes you to receive damage.

The electric floor area is ridiculously op, Playing with some other peeps caused one of them to rage when they tried to yolo it to get a perk there XD

Also the gun on the wall there also says "text break" in the name which is just a typo i believe lol.

Going down the tower with the maze and train, you can get damage sometimes just by walking down really fast,probably because the height.

At the end game tunnel,you can go on the railings and float around there for a bit sometimes lol.
Also, there is considerable lag caused by the end game tunnel because of the sheer amount of zombies that can go into it.

The halo 3 assault rifle?Looks cool! but it crashed my game as soon as i reloaded lol.

Blakes sword?Also cool, decent weapon, strong in early rounds,buuuut it literally just floats around your head like a giant piece of lint if you are being watched by a third person view lmao.

some other guns also animate like they are shooting at the floor sometimes, when you are clearly shooting ahead,when being watched in third person?

baka baka backpack? awesome

the spawn is kinda annoying as it always will spawn you at the beginning room.

there are no windows, which i actually like alot as this is a map suited for ranged play.

the only downside to people who record this, is that the songs on the jukebox do claim copyright( So Long Sentiment (Album Version) and i forget the other one lol.

most guns run awesome, but i would always be careful with the custom guns, they seem to run a risk of crashing sometimes.

Besides that,there are awesome easter eggs such as five nights at freddys, the tardis, the paintings at the top tower room that change when you shoot it, the rock in the same room that disappears after you shoot it, and the tombstone perk in the comouter room, as far as i know.

Still very fun, definetely reccomend playing with a friends!

I'll try to link some videos to gameplay i recorded once I read and find out if there is a certain way to do that.

Still pretty noobish, but I feel that as a noob, these are the types of maps that make me happy i donated, keep me entertained and happy with the content provided here! :gusta:
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Next update will come out once Christmas is over and I have time to do more fixes, also the next update should stop crashing that happens with some guns

Also one more thing, I can't fix some things because I do not scripts so some glitches will stay as I do not know how fix
Date Registered: 25 December 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Cam_K's Groups
Cam_K's Contact & Social Links
I get exceeded limit of 400 'fx' assets when I try to run
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
I get exceeded limit of 400 'fx' assets when I try to run
That shouldn't happen, it doesn't do that to anyone else
Location: gbEurasian Plate, The Crust, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way
Date Registered: 4 November 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mod Tools Tutorial Creator YouTube.com/IceGrenade
Signature
YouTuber Call of Duty Mod Tools Tutorial Creator on YouTube.com/IceGrenade
IceGrenade's Groups
BWWWWWWWAODOASDSADPKS, you forgot my mention again... I MADE THAT DAMN CASTLE lol
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
I thing the guns are overpowered. For example, with the MG08 I still killed zombie with 5/6 shots on round 20. Even with the MP5 I just shot 10 (or less, don't remember) bullets and that's enough for a zombie on round 23.

Loading ...