Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
rustyandme's Contact & Social Links
(Image removed from quote.)

Good fun. I enjoyed it. PaP area could have been a bit larger so players could have a bit of training fun.

I'm glad you liked it! I added you to the high scores list. And I wanted to make the map a bit challenging and not make any super good training spots. You could train by going around the entire map, when you complete the Easter Egg that becomes easier.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss
True. The best room to train is the Mp40 room w/ speed. If you can get lucky an get double tap, it's a nice way to rack up points. And the map is pretty tough, especially because the perk activation is random and the Thompson's nerfed   >:(
Date Registered: 2 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
True. The best room to train is the Mp40 room w/ speed. If you can get lucky an get double tap, it's a nice way to rack up points. And the map is pretty tough, especially because the perk activation is random and the Thompson's nerfed   >:(

Well the fact that you say that it is pretty tough and yet you beat it is the best compliment I could get. Thank you :)
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg

:lol:
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Guess i got a glitched copy. :I
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Got around playing this, since this map has gotten some feedback. Pretty good for a stock first map, but would like to see some stuff fixed (zombies derping, seeing outside map) Had fun time playing it and would like to see longer map from you in future :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
Guess i got a glitched copy. :I

I don't think you could have gotten a glitched copy. The only way for you to start with that point total is if you are using cheats. And you probably no-clipped through the wall. If for some reason you feel the game is glitched then feel free to re-download it.

Double Post Merge: January 31, 2015, 10:28:58 pm
Got around playing this, since this map has gotten some feedback. Pretty good for a stock first map, but would like to see some stuff fixed (zombies derping, seeing outside map) Had fun time playing it and would like to see longer map from you in future :)

And yes sometimes the zombies derp and walk away from you or stand still for a second. But that adds a little bit of unpredictability to the map and adds to the challenge. :) And if you are referring to seeing off of the world then I would say that I am aware and that is intentional. One of my key goals with this map was to make fun map that could be run on any computer that can run WaW. Every amazing custom map I've ever played has barely run at 30fps on my computer. So I kept the design and detail simple on this map to help out with frame rate. True, it looks like you are on a floating island, but when you are playing the game it really doesn't make that much of a difference in reality. The game play is unchanged, which is the aspect I focused most of my time on.

And I'm glad you had a good time playing it. Most likely this will be my last map. I only did a zombies map because I had always wanted to and now I can check it off my list. I am an independent video game designer and I would rather work on my own games where I have complete freedom instead of being restricted in WaW. On a side note, the mod tools are glitchy at best and frustrating at worse. So I'm glad I made a really good map and now I'm probably done. :)

Thank you for your support though. :)
Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:28:58 pm by rustyandme
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss
Got around playing this, since this map has gotten some feedback. Pretty good for a stock first map, but would like to see some stuff fixed (zombies derping, seeing outside map)

I didn't even realize you could see outside the map.  :lol:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
And yes sometimes the zombies derp and walk away from you or stand still for a second. But that adds a little bit of unpredictability to the map and adds to the challenge. :)
I'm not buying that. Sounds like a poor excuse for bad pathing to me.
And if you are referring to seeing off of the world then I would say that I am aware and that is intentional. One of my key goals with this map was to make fun map that could be run on any computer that can run WaW. Every amazing custom map I've ever played has barely run at 30fps on my computer. So I kept the design and detail simple on this map to help out with frame rate.
So you intentionally made it poorly detailed so people would be able to play it with a high frame rate? Not buying that either.
I'm glad I made a really good map
I wouldn't go that far.  :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
I'm not buying that. Sounds like a poor excuse for bad pathing to me.So you intentionally made it poorly detailed so people would be able to play it with a high frame rate? Not buying that either.I wouldn't go that far.  :poker:

Thanks for your comments.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Lol I didn't use cheats i started with 100000k points for some reason. I just bought all the doors and won the ending. :P
Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 03:38:24 am by NINJAMAN829
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
Lol I didn't use cheats i started with 100000k points for some reason. I just bought all the doors and won the ending. :P

If you have the dvar "thereisacow" set to 1 then you start with 100,000 points.  Just open up the console and change it to 0 and you'll be good to go.
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
It's all right. I think that there's not much room to train until round 20 and it's a very tight map. Don't like the thompson being nerfed, because the thompson is awesome. I love the idea of the perk activation, it makes it harder.

Good job though I don't like how small the map is.

If you have the dvar "thereisacow" set to 1 then you start with 100,000 points.  Just open up the console and change it to 0 and you'll be good to go.

Lol, never knew that. Thanks for saying it might come in handy when I test out my own shit.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
It's all right. I think that there's not much room to train until round 20 and it's a very tight map. Don't like the thompson being nerfed, because the thompson is awesome. I love the idea of the perk activation, it makes it harder.

Good job though I don't like how small the map is.

Lol, never knew that. Thanks for saying it might come in handy when I test out my own shit.

Thanks for your comments. It is very small and hard to train but that was the goal. :) And the 100k points thing I coded myself. That isn't normally how it works.

Loading ...