Date Registered: 21 January 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
LegitM4fia's Groups
LegitM4fia's Contact & Social Links
Mulekick is very obtainable, the only non obtainable perk is Tombstone I believe or at least no one has found a way to get it yet.
Oops i think i meant tombstone. I meant hte one in the crate with lots of boxes in front of it above the ground.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
for0034's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
for0034's Contact & Social LinksFor0034
Yeah that's tombstone.
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DISTRESSSSED's Groups
DISTRESSSSED's Contact & Social Links
i noticed a issue with the map
in the start area, the zombies that spawn next to the cars are able to walk through the car.

i found your little easter egg with dsr with the last shot sounding like a intervention :D. but can you please add the intervention into the box, and more waw, cod4, bo, and mw2 guns.

amazing map to play on. i had my friend at school try it and he is now addicted to it.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
in the start area, the zombies that spawn next to the cars are able to walk through the car.

i found your little easter egg with dsr with the last shot sounding like a intervention :D. but can you please add the intervention into the box, and more waw, cod4, bo, and mw2 guns.

amazing map to play on. i had my friend at school try it and he is now addicted to it.
WaW weapons....no please NO. :kidding:
Date Registered: 24 June 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
FreeFall's Groups
FreeFall's Contact & Social Linksfreefall1151joebob59FreeFall115

The Intervention is already in the box :facepalm2:

And I'm not adding any more weapons, are 36 guns not enough for you?
Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:12:40 pm by FreeFall
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
darkasasin01's Groups
darkasasin01's Contact & Social Links
i have played the map and its great but i have one problem if i look in a certain direction the map lags like crazy but everything els is perfectly fine. Great map :)
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
i have played the map and its great but i have one problem if i look in a certain direction the map lags like crazy but everything els is perfectly fine. Great map :)

yeah, I'm pretty sure that happen to you when on first area try to look on Quick Revive Machine, and either when you are on the other side (where is the box) and try to look behind, am I right?  :yeah:

That's my issue too  :please:  :ok:
Date Registered: 16 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
derpman44's Groups
derpman44's Contact & Social Linksderpman44derpman44derpman44derpman44
How many perk bottles are there to find? I found 4 and i want to know if there should be another one i should search for.
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
How many perk bottles are there to find? I found 4 and i want to know if there should be another one i should search for.
5 and yes you should search  :(
tell us which ones you found and i ll tell you which 1 you missed if you cant find the 5th one or check out video guides on this site :)
Date Registered: 16 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
derpman44's Groups
derpman44's Contact & Social Linksderpman44derpman44derpman44derpman44
5 and yes you should search  :(
tell us which ones you found and i ll tell you which 1 you missed if you cant find the 5th one or check out video guides on this site :)

I was able to find Stamin-Up, Electric Cherry, Mule Kick, and Deadshot Daiquiri. I assume the last one is PhD Flopper?
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB8oWgJ3lPc
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

I was able to find Stamin-Up, Electric Cherry, Mule Kick, and Deadshot Daiquiri. I assume the last one is PhD Flopper?
PHD flopper bottle is in the 750 points shortcut container right next to the container with the Tombstone troll perk machine
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Awesome looking map, but, as reported by a couple of other people, we had the game crash to desktop at around Round 12.  Hopefully this can be fixed as we think our viewers would love this map. Such great memories of playing BO2 :)
after numerous crashes even when using updated link, i found the way to beat this map without it crashing is
1 dont place all 3 parts until you have the 50k
2 if your running solo avoid running in the starting area frame rate issues etc
3 even if your not trying to do easter egg make sure you dont place all 3 parts , you can still open pap no problem
4 the proof
Date Registered: 22 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
FatBastard's Groups
FatBastard's Contact & Social Links
Very Cool Map had a lot of fun playing it.
Date Registered: 8 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
ProTecT_Legend's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Pretty amazing map.....I loved it/ Until i got my favorite gun out of the mysterybox and someone always has to mess the scope up. So me and my friend was going to play this map since you could buy the balista off the wall....we was doing a sniper and pistol challenge....then we bought it and it has iron sights....(not a big fan of iron sights but at least i didn't care for the balista too much) then i was hitting the mystery box for the DSR...3rd try and I GOT IT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D then i seen the FOV was messed up....didnt care much AND THEN I SCOPED IN!!!! WHY IN THE WORLD DOES NO_BODY EVER GET MY GUN RIGHT??????? It is not that freaking hard. Leave the FOV to 65 even pro's play at 65 to. (not saying im pro) if you want to play higher make an (in map mod to raise or lower it) It would be really nice to play a good custom map with sniper and pistols only.....WITH THE FREAKING SCOPE i mean if you don't like the scope.....there are mg's, lmg's, smg's, shotguns, why mess up the only gun i really care about i mean if you ever played bo2 cargo on core what do most people use? snipers(with a scope) because of the fact they trickshot off the 2 cross the map areas.....a 1:1 rip gone wrong it seems the person only got the map but didn't realise the gameplay

Loading ...