More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Don't mean to sound like a negative nancy, but is there a chance you could update the weapon animations/sounds for the custom guns, such as the STG, Peacekeeper, HAMR and Chiqom etc.. Just a suggestion, not trying to force you into doing it if you don't want to.
broken avatar :(
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
I liked rise, but this map is just more joyful, and the jumpscares don't really help it. I still liked it, but I think I'll stick with rise one. Good map tho, keep up the work
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Been waiting for this one for gawd knows how long. Will download when my internet clears up later.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
I got trapped in the stamin up machine area. The character starts to do a weird movement in this area...  :-\
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
New version available:
:)
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I liked rise, but this map is just more joyful, and the jumpscares don't really help it. I still liked it, but I think I'll stick with rise one. Good map tho, keep up the work

how about you man up and stop being a babby? jumpscares only trigger if you press F to activate them and they are extremely obvious -_- if something seems to good to be true then its a jumpscare so dont press F on it
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
how about you man up and stop being a babby? jumpscares only trigger if you press F to activate them and they are extremely obvious -_- if something seems to good to be true then its a jumpscare so dont press F on it
no one will have a free raygun! :D
Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
Signature
I strongly advise ignoring any previous post I made as an edgy and cynical teenager
zsftw115's Groups
JR, this map is perfect. I made it to round 28 yesterday trying to figure out the EE. And I'm picking it back up from where I left off yesterday to finish it. But overall I so far love this map. The jumpscares don't make the map bad at all. You've done an amazing job with this map and it's an amazing map to end 2014 with. The weapons are great (some of the animations are meh but that's not that much of a big deal), the radio easter eggs are great and hilarious, the voice acting is outstanding and perfect, and the map does not get boring. When I play a custom map normally, I get bored at around 20 and quit. This map on the other hand, I could play for HOURS. You never disappoint JR, keep making wins. :)
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I love the map. just wish I could figure out the order of the buttons.  The only thing that bugs me, is using the paped soulcrusher. its fx are way too bright and horribly obstructs my vision when I use it.

Edit
Just got through the easter egg(had some help with the TWCCTW step) I just have to say that this was one of the most fun maps I have ever played. Great work on it, hope you consider making more in the future.
Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 10:35:56 pm by mxtxm
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
Signature
Love slaying them zombies up and sharing it with the world.

www.youtube.com/nascarfanatc24
www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Mapper of Legacy: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4096.0
NascarFanatic24's Groups
I had fun showcasing this while back for early preview, looks like you added some stuff.
Date Registered: 20 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Uber Turtles's Groups
First off I'd like to say this is an amazing map. But I noticed two things wrong with it so far. First off the peacemaker is extremely hard to get from the box. Me and my friend spent at least 1 million points to finaly get it and upgrade it. The second issue we faced was when we were trying to complete the second step of the easter egg. We were building the machine thing (I forget the name of it) we put two parts on (gas and wire) and it didnt give us an indicator to put any more parts on. Not sure if we were missing something or if its just not working now. If we're missing something let me know. Thanks.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
"You did it. I'm free. Now I get to rule the world. I mean, I can go back to my family! Bye"
Beat the EE :D
Date Registered: 27 August 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Cypher115's Groups
Cypher115's Contact & Social LinksCypher
I'm sure it's not, but Chrome is insisting the download is malicious. does anyone else get this warning? I really want to try this map out....
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
the .exe installers will always be picked up as mallicious as the "author" isnt verified

They are perfectly safe. Even my PC picks up MY maps installer as mallicious
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
zsftw115's Groups
I'm sure it's not, but Chrome is insisting the download is malicious. does anyone else get this warning? I really want to try this map out....
Just go to the three bar thing in the top right, go to downloads and it should say "recover file" or something on the download.

Loading ...