Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
BamDeafPie's Contact & Social LinksDeafGamerDuckyDeafDucky
I wanted to write this guide because I figured if new players read this and will able to improve themselves to be better team player.

1. In the starting room you should not steal players' kills at their windows. There is a reason why we always have 4 or more windows at starting room, so be sure to take your own window. Some players like me are not accepting this kind of behavior and some players will quit over this. Some players will refuse help you over this so please be considerate for others. I understand that everyone want more point, but if everyone get good amount of points and they will able to open the next area for you. Sharing is caring. 

2. Always set your Look Sensitivity at 7 or higher. It actually help a lot more than you'd think. It allows you to turn around faster, so you can kill zombies behind you. Be sure to get used to it before join the match.

3.Get rid of the Ray Gun. It is not good as you'd think. Sure it is very good for early rounds but it will always screw you over if you happen to shoot too close to yourself. Not worth it to keep Ray Gun longer than you have to unless you have a PHD Flopper perk. In either way I would recommend PaPing your starting pistol, because it deals lot more damage than Ray Gun. It saved my life many times in Buried. OPTIONAL!

4. Don't underestimate some weapons power. For example I have noticed some players get rid of the DSR sniper rifle. That DSR is one of the most amazing guns in the whole game. Easy kills with double tap and PaP'ed without scope. Another example is the SCAR is a really good weapon in Origins. Always research all weapons so you can know what is worthwhile and good to keep and what is not worth keeping (trade for something else). I usually buy wall weapons because I can always get more ammo. Ammo box is a pure luck and I don't like to reply on luck.

5. Do not camp all the time. Always get up and get moving because later you will get ton of zombies coming at you, and you have nowhere to run to if you camp too long. That's why you should learn to train run the zombies. First map of WaW taught you that. No matter where you camp you will always get overrun.

6. Always look behind you. Just because you have trained zombies on you does not mean you can stop and turn around and pew pew. There is a chance that a new zombie will sneak behind you so always run and pew pew and run. Do not stand too long.

7. Always know the maps like back of your hand. It actually helps if you know where to go and which area are good for training zombies.

8. Never travel alone. NEVER EVER. There's a good chance that no one will be able to get there fast enough to revive you. Tranzit is really good example considering how huge the map is. Just be with someone in same area. You don't have to be in the same room, though. Just close enough to be able to be revived.

9. Do not revive if you have zombies running at you. Just run fast as you can and slow them in any ways then go revive if you can. Monkey bombs for example. Traps. etc.

10. Don't be too much of a point whore. Please share your points by buying the doors. If you have the highest points, be considerate and buy doors for people. If you have more points and refuse to buy door. they will quickly think you are a very selfish player and there is good chance they will not help you. I know I would not help selfish players.

11. Aim at heads as often as you can. it actually help save some ammo. Headshots give you 70-100 points. DSR are pretty beast at smashing brains. Double tap perk will help ton with headshots.

12. Don't block players when there are zombies near by. You will kill players that way.

13. Avoid doing stupid things. For example I have seen one guy actually ran and dove at quick revive machine same time other guy dove at and downed together.

14. Do NOT go AFK (Away from Keyboard/Away from game) in lobbies. Chance are you will get over 15+ downs. It is pretty bad record for your rank. Just please don't AFK in lobbies. Just exit and do whatever you need to do then come back. Black Ops 2 only

15. Do not play if you only have an hour or less of time. Always make sure you have plenty of time to play. Lot of players hate when others quit for any reason because it actually locks entire team out of lobby score board therefore they mostly will think there is no point keep going so they drop out and look for other lobby. It is pretty frustrating. No joke.

I will try think of more to add. I will update once in while. So what do you think so far? Reason I didn't add mic because mic is serious issue since it prevents deaf players and players without mic from play with others. Having mic does NOT mean you are good. I have met plenty of bad players with mic.
Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:43:03 pm by BamDeafPie
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Good guide mate,
There are some points i can't agree!

My personall corection!

Keep the M1911 to get the Mustang and sally
Only get rid of it for a Ray Gun!

Take a point weapon do not use a DSR in low rounds buy a MP5 or PDW-57 from the wall!

Pack a' Punch your EMPTY weapon NEVER PAP a full weapon ammo is gold!

Doubletap 2.0 just the best perk!
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
14. Avoid doing stupid things. For example I have seen one guy actually ran and dove at quick revive machine same time other guy dove at and downed together.
Bam, someone said you getting better box chances or something, I don't know what it does, but they say diving into eachother does something because you hear the laughing effect that the box gives when you get a teddy bear. They downed on purpose. It's still stupid, but intentional, which I think could be added to that point.
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
Bam, someone said you getting better box chances or something, I don't know what it does, but they say diving into eachother does something because you hear the laughing effect that the box gives when you get a teddy bear. They downed on purpose. It's still stupid, but intentional, which I think could be added to that point.

lol no way. It would not work that way haha. If that is a case, I;d see everyone doing same thing every time xD
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
lol no way. It would not work that way haha. If that is a case, I;d see everyone doing same thing every time xD
Eh, I dunno, people can be pretty retarded. Since Treyarch made a sound effect trigger when it happens, people think it obviously has some other purpose.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I think this is a very nice guide and I would like to sticky it so that everyone can see it, but first we need to clean up the grammar. Would you mind if I edit your post to fix the grammar?
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Pro Mapper in Training
Signature
Firestorm - Releasing June 2019 :troll: | http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1439.0
RonanMerriman's Groups
RonanMerriman's Contact & Social Linksronan_merrimanmerrimand8merrimand8
Hopefully folks will wise up after reading this.
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BamDeafPie's Groups
I think this is a very nice guide and I would like to sticky it so that everyone can see it, but first we need to clean up the grammar. Would you mind if I edit your post to fix the grammar?

Sure you can! you also may add something if you need or want! :)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Alright I did some quick proofreading and make some corrections. I have also moved the topic to the "Custom Zombie Lobbies" section so that potential players will see it when looking for a lobby.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
Alright I did some quick proofreading and make some corrections. I have also moved the topic to the "Custom Zombie Lobbies" section so that potential players will see it when looking for a lobby.
'For example I have seen one guy actually ran and dove at quick revive machine same time other guy dove at and downed together.'
I saw is the correct term.
Not that I have that out of the way, congrats on the sticky! I do think you should reorganize some of the points in a different order though. Also, unless you're going for a formal writing style, you should contract do not into don't.

Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
Is this more to be good in teamwork or good as a player?

Because when good as a player i would like to say some things:
1. Just never camp ;) , always keep walking walking walking. (denies your 2, 5 & 6)
2. There is a kind of method to get the maximum of points from the first 5 rounds, if you know that method, things get alot easier in the further rounds.
3. About powerups: only take nuke when in trouble or when all zombies are dead. Take max ammo at the very end (use monkeys and shoot up all the ammo you have left). Instakill, i mostly take those and knife. Double points, if you skip this, your a real derp xD.

Too add at your 15. If you are kind enough, you can buy every door/debris... that is left to buy and than leave.

Oh yeah, and if you can, just jugg+bowie knife everything till round 10-15 (and shoot all you ammo of the colt when max ammo) (still best method in my opinion, but nobody does it).

And are there still people with online lobby's? If i see one it's a goddamn cheese cube :D

-MechX
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Thank you sir for suvh valuable thoughts!!
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
budderbro3000's Groups
budderbro3000's Contact & Social Linksbudderbro3000budderbro300
I know some good things to add 1. train to think fast 2.have a good team to communicate with 3. never ever EVER throw cooked grenades at teammates, they could pick them up and suiside.  ;)
Date Registered: 25 April 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
guy4231's Groups
guy4231's Contact & Social Linksguy4231guy4231guy4231
3. never ever EVER throw cooked grenades at teammates, they could pick them up and suiside.  ;)

I don't condone that either, but how about just don't pick up grenades? :) If a teammate throws it then it will not hurt you, if its a dig-up or crate or what-not, then run.  :-\
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
10. Don't be too much of a point whore. Please share your points by buying the doors. If you have the highest points, be considerate and buy doors for people. If you have more points and refuse to buy door. they will quickly think you are a very selfish player and there is good chance they will not help you. I know I would not help selfish players.

This one is a funny one. I literally always have to buy everything. Especially when I play origins. Therefore always go with out a weapon or perk until we reach a certain point. EG, origins i get all doors to jugg bar 2, leaving my buddy enough to grab jugg, but not me, and at this point im either still rocking the mauser or the M14, generally with about a third of my ammo left by that point lol

because of this, i still have the money to buy a gun and jugg, people get on my case like "Hey youve got all the money YOU have to buy it" - when THEY HAD the money, but they bought perks and guns?

So I cant be assed to fight about it, end up buying tonnes of doors, generally still running with a m14 on round 8 with no jugg, which still isnt good enough coz then people get on my case when i get downed... even though i have literally no way to defend myself or make any money to GET something to defend myself???

Catch 22 lol

15. Do NOT go AFK (Away from Keyboard/Away from game) in lobbies. Chance are you will get over 15+ downs. It is pretty bad record for your rank. Just please don't AFK in lobbies. Just exit and do whatever you need to do then come back.
thats not possible except on custom games on BO2, which does not count towards the leaderboard. Id rather just be aware they are stepping away, and ill watch the crawler, as long as you put yourself in a sensible place not just like bang in the middle of the spawn or something lol

16. Do not play if you only have an hour or less of time. Always make sure you have plenty of time to play. Lot of players hate when others quit for any reason because it actually locks entire team out of lobby score board therefore they mostly will think there is no point keep going so they drop out and look for other lobby. It is pretty frustrating. No joke.
Only if a "client" quits, if the "host" quits, it "host migrates" and the leaderboards carry on. If a client quits, the leaderboards freeze at that point, so further round progress is ignored, but kills etc are still recorded

they added that into black ops when people were getting "inside" each other and messing up zombie pathing etc

Rather than fix the bug they just give you a penalty (in this case death), same as they do if you use the glitch in moon to get three or more guns, samantha laughs, you lose your points, your gun, and are given a colt again - actually a pretty handy way to get the colt back, hack your points to someone, do the trick, hack em back lol

But there is literally no pont in doing it, it has no effect on anything. Its literally a penalty, for them thinking your trying to glitch the game

I don't condone that either, but how about just don't pick up grenades? :) If a teammate throws it then it will not hurt you, if its a dig-up or crate or what-not, then run.  :-\
Nearly impossible, People end up picking it up while trying to do other things. Happens to me all the time, people get instakill, launch grenades all over the place, generally bouncing them off other players coz everyone just insists on running into other peoples line of fire on these games, meaning often they land back at the person who threw it in the first place, meaning when they throw the next one, they actually pick up the old half cooked one which blows in your face lol

Great article though, glad to see im not the only one with a form of zombie etiquette :)
Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 03:05:24 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...