Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Overrun Black Ops Mod - Update 2.1

New Features / Fixes:
- claymores, semtex and crossbow now play explosion sounds
- the upgraded 1911 (salley) now has an impact explosion sound
- removed hidden song from counter easter egg to prevent glitches
- fixed ak74u anims and added missing sound
- added m203 fire and reload sounds
- added masterkey fire and reload sounds
- fixed 3rd person gun model textures for the g11 and fal
- Scavenger now gives players points for each kill
- players can no longer get a third weapon from trading the solo revive colt
- zombie models have been retexted properly
- zombie models now have proper hit boxes, even when gibbed
- zombie's eyes now glow red
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Date Registered: 23 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Things to do before you can say that you remaster anything:
1. To know exactly wich means "To Remaster"
2. To have the master (the original or original files)
3. Be sure that you really are improving the original, in the case of a videogame level, be sure the textures and fx's at least receive some kind of improve.
Otherwise you only use a tag, a fake tag.
MikeVLC's Groups
MikeVLC's Contact & Social Linksmikevlc1mikevlcmikevlcMikeVLCdjmike81MikeVLC
Black Ops experience in World at War.
Awesome work and congratulations.
I always play custom maps with a ps3 controller on my pc and in this map the playability is the most aproximated to play in ps3 or xbox.
I am impressed with all the details you made in this map, first custom map I ve seen that you can pick the claymore, the semtex are not the same than black ops but is te most aproximated I ve seen in a custom map, the sickle, flooper working well.
Last game I ve played the key probably was bugged because after 3 rounds searching room by room, the key was missing.
All my respects for this map and your work.
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Pro Mapper in Training
Signature
Firestorm - Releasing June 2019 :troll: | http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1439.0
RonanMerriman's Groups
RonanMerriman's Contact & Social Linksronan_merrimanmerrimand8merrimand8
Absolutely epic work man! Love the experience of playing a map where all the features are perfect like guns, perk shaders,power-ups and the perk machines themselves.

Just a couple of things I feel could be improved:

Semtex sounds are a bit off, kind of annoying
M14 could do with the bipod like in BO1, I think it looks cooler
Double Tap 2.0 would be nice, I understand if you don't want to add it, being a BO2 perk and all, but the map is pretty difficult and I think this would help with surviving and make double tap worth getting and not a hinderance when you get it free  ;)

(Any hints as to what you do after you turn the key, looked around the whole map and can't find anything  :derp:)
Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 04:15:52 pm by RonanMerriman
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Absolutely epic work man! Love the experience of playing a map where all the features are perfect like guns, perk shaders,power-ups and the perk machines themselves.

Just a couple of things I feel could be improved:

Semtex sounds are a bit off, kind of annoying
M14 could do with the bipod like in BO1, I think it looks cooler
Double Tap 2.0 would be nice
(Any hints as to what you do after you turn the key, looked around the whole map and can't find anything  :derp:)

His custom perk Vigor Rush essentially is Stopping Power, doubling bullet damage - aka the useful part of DT2, its better than DT as now your ammo isnt wasted. You can try as much as you like - as I have, but he will not add anything from BO2 (I wanted the Mark II), if it wasnt in BO1, he wont add it.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
Awesome map!!! i found a key but i cant find where it goes... somebody know?

Post Merge: May 18, 2014, 06:32:05 pm
Awesome map!!! i found a key but i cant find where it goes... somebody know?
well i found where it goes
Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 06:32:28 pm by KDXDARK
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Pro Mapper in Training
RonanMerriman's Groups
RonanMerriman's Contact & Social Linksronan_merrimanmerrimand8merrimand8
His custom perk Vigor Rush essentially is Stopping Power, doubling bullet damage - aka the useful part of DT2, its better than DT as now your ammo isnt wasted. You can try as much as you like - as I have, but he will not add anything from BO2 (I wanted the Mark II), if it wasnt in BO1, he wont add it.

Alright thanks man! Gotta save dem 5000 points for Vigor Rush then!
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
jbird this map is so damn good. seriously i personally don't know how to describe it but aside from the bugs i've found this map is seriously perfect. it feels like black ops and it feels like a professional map! i die and die and die and die but i keep on going to play it again and im not sure why. there's a lot of replayability and thats just on the solo survival side! anyways heres a list of things ive noticed while playing and take it with a grain of salt!

- i was shooting at zombies and bought the box during firesale w/o facing it and i turned around and there was a floating dragonuv with no open mystery box beneath it
- i had a leftover claymore placed it and then as the next rounded started accidentally picked up and i then had three claymores and you should only be able to carry two at a time
- no dolphin diving or black ops style round indicator in the hud?
- when you buy claymores they don't appear in the hud. it's hard to remember they were even bought!
- M1911 model would occasionally do this weird position after crouching/proning similar to the looks of sliding in ghosts
- i could throw grenades and make points while downed in solo
- zombies would only walk away while i was downed sometimes
- the semtex are really weird sound wise
- when you press select/back it will show "objectives" instead of a scoreboard!
- the main menu doesn't have that black ops zombies song on the piano after loading up the mod
- a lot of gun sounds seem quieter then then rest of the noises in game
- lack of deadshot daiquri?
- sickle knifing animation isn't black ops 1
- lamentation's red dot isn't centered
- reserve soda and vigor rush dont have a light when turned on. reserve soda looks like its hiding in the corner!
- sickle and ballistic knife animation is choppy
- clipping at first 750 door i occasionally get stuck!
- some guns don't seem to have the same ammo as they did in black ops (hk21, rpk & ballistic knife papd) i may be wrong
- died with mule kick and lost a gun that wasnt my third gun slot. not sure if thats supposed to happen or not
- no duel wield weapons!?!?!

anyway aside from all these incredibly minor things this is easily the best custom zombie map that is out right now if you are reading this and havent played it download overrun right now :troll:
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
jbird this map is so damn good. seriously i personally don't know how to describe it but aside from the bugs i've found this map is seriously perfect. it feels like black ops and it feels like a professional map! i die and die and die and die but i keep on going to play it again and im not sure why. there's a lot of replayability and thats just on the solo survival side! anyways heres a list of things ive noticed while playing and take it with a grain of salt!

- i was shooting at zombies and bought the box during firesale w/o facing it and i turned around and there was a floating dragonuv with no open mystery box beneath it
- i had a leftover claymore placed it and then as the next rounded started accidentally picked up and i then had three claymores and you should only be able to carry two at a time
- when you buy claymores they don't appear in the hud. it's hard to remember they were even bought!
- M1911 model would occasionally do this weird position after crouching/proning similar to the looks of sliding in ghosts
- the main menu doesn't have that black ops zombies song on the piano after loading up the mod
- reserve soda and vigor rush dont have a light when turned on. reserve soda looks like its hiding in the corner!
- some guns don't seem to have the same ammo as they did in black ops (hk21, rpk & ballistic knife papd) i may be wrong
- died with mule kick and lost a gun that wasnt my third gun slot. not sure if thats supposed to happen or not

anyway aside from all these incredibly minor things this is easily the best custom zombie map that is out right now if you are reading this and havent played it download overrun right now :troll:

You have to realize some of these things are due to engine limitations, like the objectives scoreboard thing, thats always been that way in waw solo, scoreboard is only there in coop
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
JadenSzewczak's Groups
You have to realize some of these things are due to engine limitations, like the objectives scoreboard thing, thats always been that way in waw solo, scoreboard is only there in coop
i did not know that. simply wanted to include everything to make sure that jbird could make the map as polished as possible!
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

Proper Duel Wield is not entirely possible in waw due to limitations, only a few people have them working decent but no where near as good, the objectives screen on solo is normal, every map has that in solo, even the treyarch maps on waw, all the weapons seem to have the correct ammo and damage for the most part, i believe he had to make the sickle animation so it wont be treyarch standard. Dolphin diving is not possible on waw.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
JadenSzewczak's Groups
Proper Duel Wield is not entirely possible in waw due to limitations, only a few people have them working decent but no where near as good, the objectives screen on solo is normal, every map has that in solo, even the treyarch maps on waw, all the weapons seem to have the correct ammo and damage for the most part, i believe he had to make the sickle animation so it wont be treyarch standard. Dolphin diving is not possible on waw.
just began looking into some of these things, ugx has a duel wield functionality made don't they?
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
i believe he had to make the sickle animation so it wont be treyarch standard. Dolphin diving is not possible on waw.
As far as I can tell it's the official sickle animations. Also diving is possible with scripts, but not the same as the 'official' diving.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
just began looking into some of these things, ugx has a duel wield functionality made don't they?

They do but they said it is probably not going to be in ugx mod, because it wasnt as good as they wanted it to be. Ran into some latency issues or something of the sort. If you want to see some decent duel wield that is not independent firing then look at some of offthewalls videos https://www.youtube.com/user/offthewall2112yt, this is probably the best we are going to get

As far as I can tell it's the official sickle animations. Also diving is possible with scripts, but not the same as the 'official' diving.

Hmm never bought the sickle when i played i was just going off of what jaden said
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
JadenSzewczak's Groups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHLLzpO-Os at 0:34 - i wasnt getting that jab animation

Loading ...