Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
If you don't mind me asking, from which CoD game did you get the AK-47 from?
The cod game that it is best in, COD4.
broken avatar :(
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The cod game that it is best in, COD4.
It is also kind of paying homage to Backlot, which is also in CoD4.
Date Registered: 15 June 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
100% of men didn't notice King Kong in the photo
hellion2099's Groups
hellion2099's Contact & Social Links
Is this map out??? I just saw it on NGT zombies. and I SO WANT TO PLAY IT!!!!
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Is this map out??? I just saw it on NGT zombies. and I SO WANT TO PLAY IT!!!!
same here, but i think it would a pre-release (BETA) version, like what pashan did with overflow
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
hellion2099's Groups
Ahhh
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
hellion2099's Groups
WOW...Sorry i missed that post Conviction...BTW, your map looks awesome!!!
Date Registered: 20 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
boysta2011's Groups
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
Real shame mappers have to let the so called bigger youtubers play the maps before everyone else, is this what custom zombies is coming to?

A mapper gains respect from all the hard work, time dedication and effort they put into it and not from a youtuber with a certain amount of subscribers, who uploads just for views

My days of playing CZ are coming to an end, its a shame as i respect all mappers.

Maybe nobody will agree with my honesty but thats who i am

regards

boysta
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
A mapper gains respect from all the hard work, time dedication and effort they put into it and not from a youtuber with a certain amount of subscribers, who uploads just for views

I have to disagree with this point, I assume you are referring to laggin(since thats who convinction linked), he has a full time job and does youtube as a side hobby as he points out in almost all of his videos. He doesnt upload and get maps early just for views
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
boysta2011's Groups
dont we all work and do this part time? am i missing something here? your entitled to your opinion and thats fine
You need to read what i said again, maybe you missed the point of " everyone else "
You even state in your comment " early " i think this conversation is done
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
I let NGT play the map early because I find spiderbite to be a respectable person. He is professional and he has qualities I look for in people when I decide whether they are worthy of my time or not. I find all of the hate toward him in this community to be quite immature. I don't care about the number of subscribers\followers anyone has.
I didn't know laggin before now. Truthfully I'm not even subscribed to him. I watched him play SOG. Didn't think anything of it. I was thinking of who I could give early access to and I thought of him through a mutual friend so I had them invite him to play it. From the short time I've been talking to him, I've found him to be very professional and also having the qualities I look for in people when I decide if they are worth my time.
Numbers on the internet have never meant anything to me. I'm sorry if you cannot see past the amount of subscribers a person has when you make your judgment of what kind of person they are. I always do my research with an unbiased view to start with. If you keep listening to the people that say YouTubers are the ones ruining the custom zombies community so you decide you should quit because of it, then you truly are a fool as you are playing the biggest part in what is bringing the community down.

If you're a smaller YouTuber that would love to be the gameplay that is the first anyone sees of the map on YouTube and is the video used to show the map off in the download topic, then just message me. Say "Hey, I would love to record your map for people to see. Here is my channel. Check it out! Tell me what you think.". I will then check out your channel. All of your social media. I will judge you harshly. And then I will make my decision. But shame on you if you think a stupid number online means anything to me. And even more shame if you judge the decisions of others based without the full story just because it fits your own biased opinion.

I see now this incredibly disrespectful post you have made in my topic was done so out of straight up butthurt because the people I chose have more subscribers than you.
I will tell you disrespecting me in the manner which you have guarantees you will never get early access to one of my maps.
Also complaining guarantees it. I'm sick of people complaining in this community. I don't spend my money and months of my time creating content for you absolutely free of charge just so you can complain about everything and then get butthurt because you couldn't be the first one to get your money on YouTube out of it while you have left me with nothing. No respect or gratitude.
You call people such as NGT and Laggin money whores, when the whole purpose of your post was to bring in the viewers first to make the money off of it. Guaranteed you wouldn't have displayed anywhere close to the same amount of respect or gratitude I received from both parties I did give it to early.
Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:23:35 pm by ConvictioNDR
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
boysta2011's Groups
wow, you need a woman in your life lmfao, butthurt?  hahah
truth hurts eh, i suggest you read my message again and again untill you understand it
ps you look for qualities in a person to play your map hahahaha what a fucking pathetic statement

your quote says everything...

I let NGT play the map early because I find spiderbite to be a respectable person. He is professional and he has qualities I look for in people when I decide whether they are worthy of my time or not.
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
truth hurts eh, i suggest you read my message again and again untill you understand it
ps you look for qualities in a person to play your map hahahaha what a fucking pathetic statement

your quote says everything...

I let NGT play the map early because I find spiderbite to be a respectable person. He is professional and he has qualities I look for in people when I decide whether they are worthy of my time or not.
Mate, my mom used to say, if you haven't got anything nice to say, then DON'T say it at all. The same logic should be applied here. Just grow up and leave him alone. I'm pretty sure you probably have better things to do than piss off map makers mate. If this is what you call funny,then you sir, have problems... :boss:
P.S Your a new-ish person to this community, so just show some respect to the people of this community who have earned it like ConvictioNDR.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
i suggest you read my message again and again untill you understand it
The only pathetic statements I see around here are the ones in your posts. I don't need to read any further past your obvious immaturity caused by the fact I gave early access to the map to YouTubers with more subscribers than yourself. There was no need to come here and attack me because of that. You are the most childish person I have come across in this community so far, and that's saying something.
I look for certain qualities that an average human adult should have in all of my dealings, professional or not. You do not have any of these qualities. You have all of the qualities of an average 5 year old. You are disrespectful, selfish and impulsive. I don't care your age, you are on a site for modding a game that is rated M for mature. If you are not respectful and act mature, then you get no respect from me.
Spiderbite conducts himself in a professional and respectful manner. He does not pointlessly post disrespectful stuff about others on the internet to get attention. Have you ever talked to him? Have you ever tried to get to know him past his number of subscribers? I don't think you have, as such you have no right to judge him; but trust me, you are certainly being judged right now, and you look like an idiot.
truth hurts eh
Truth hurts? I see nothing but a statement made in a desperate attempt to divert attention away from the frightened child you are inside. Of course I need a woman in my life. Every man does. Why do you think that statement would be offensive? I just find it makes you look stupid as is shows you know nothing about me. Even further proving that you do not take the time to get to know someone before you attack them. Your ignorance is quite amusing.

Due to this disrespect you have given me for no reason, I will postpone the release of this map a week for each of your negative posts. This map will now release on Sunday, August 16th.
 Also I will be sending this to even more YouTubers now that are not you.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Also I will be sending this to even more YouTubers now that are not you.

Black People React

Loading ...