Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
well one reason for that, is you are "required" to have a photo up for a WIP, its in the site rules

Otherwise, you should just have waited before posting your WIP

This is basically a "showing ground", if you show half finished stuff, sadly people WILL complain

Just make sure to only show off work worth showing, and if you cant, then dont post the WIP until you can

Dont take it to heart man, just improve the stuff they pointed out
Ok well thx for your help ;) if you want to beta test the fire staff let me know (not finished with it yet)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
ill take a look sure
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I would just like to say, that i am sorry for most of what i have said involving your mod. I just want to see you go to your full potential, cause frankly, i can't even script, port or map to save my life. Maybe one day i'll get around to learning, but anyway, the point of this is that you were able to port the weapons with a majority of them working (even though they may have had the wrong sounds). I hope that this clears things up, and i can't wait to see more from you.
Regards,
JN
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
I would just like to say, that i am sorry for most of what i have said involving your mod. I just want to see you go to your full potential, cause frankly, i can't even script, port or map to save my life. Maybe one day i'll get around to learning, but anyway, the point of this is that you were able to port the weapons with a majority of them working (even though they may have had the wrong sounds). I hope that this clears things up, and i can't wait to see more from you.
Regards,
JN
Thx ;) If you or anyone on the forums would like to beta test when this is done please let me know (it may take a while since my lime isn't working at the moment so i have to rip them instead)

It was clear to me when you started this topic that there was pretty much no chance of you actually doing it. Now that people are calling you out for ultimately lying and having nothing to show you start acting smart and sarcastic. Just admit you lied and move on.
Ok I admit, I'm not lying ;)
Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:06:18 pm by lukkie1998
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
Signature
SirJammy's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
What a peculiar specimen... 
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
What a peculiar specimen...
like your profile pic... :troll:
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
SirJammy's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
luisdude1's Groups
luisdude1's Contact & Social Links
i haven't posted here in about a year, and its topics like this i hate.
people are giving you constructive criticism and you just act like a shithead about it, instead of going "hm, maybe i should take some of this under consideration" but nah, you're just a prick about it. this mod will suck ass and will probably never release in the next few 20 plus years perhaps because you refuse other people giving you advice and just assume they're "trolling" :please:
how old are you huh? because right now you're acting like a 12 year old xbox fanboy that yells out "I IZ FAZE CLAN"  :poker:

learn to grow up. learn how to take feedback like a man.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
people are giving you constructive criticism and you just act like a shithead about it, instead of going "hm, maybe i should take some of this under consideration" but nah, you're just a prick about it. this mod will suck ass and will probably never release in the next few 20 plus years perhaps because you refuse other people giving you advice and just assume they're "trolling" :please:
how old are you huh? because right now you're acting like a 12 year old xbox fanboy that yells out "I IZ FAZE CLAN"  :poker:

:D 8)
I'll take this into consideration ;)
Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:27:28 pm by GerardS0406
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(

As much as I agree, this comment is a bit ironic... :lol:
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
As much as I agree, this comment is a bit ironic... :lol:

Oh the irony :please:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Ok, I think we have made clear our feelings on how he could have accepted some of the feedback a little better.

Can we please try to let that go now and keep purely to the topic, or advice on the topic now please?

Currently this topic just goes quiet for a week or so, then someone stumbles across it, sees the previous comments and adds to it. At this point I wouldnt call it "constructive" anymore

Lets wait and see what else he comes up with, and move on from past experiences ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
Ok, I think we have made clear our feelings on how he could have accepted some of the feedback a little better.

Can we please try to let that go now and keep purely to the topic, or advice on the topic now please?

Currently this topic just goes quiet for a week or so, then someone stumbles across it, sees the previous comments and adds to it. At this point I wouldnt call it "constructive" anymore

Lets wait and see what else he comes up with, and move on from past experiences ;)
;)
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
I saw you use my Blundergat right?

I made a newer one with worldmodel and scrolling Texture. I ve you want it then write a PM to me :)

PS: good work atm :)

MrDunlop4

Loading ...