More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hey guys, jiffy here,
I was just looking the steam store and was thinking about getting CS:GO. I really want to get it, but i'm not sure how often would i play it. So the reason i' here is because i want to know from the public if CS:GO is worth the 15-20 dollars that is required to buy it.
any helpful info is greatly appreciated.
Regards
JiffyNoodles
P.S. it's my birthday  ;D
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I do mods/maps for WaW and BO1.
Rollonmath42's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Rollonmath42's Contact & Social Linksrollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42
Happy Birthday :)

Main thing for CS:GO is whether or not you are up for the competitiveness of it, because most people play CS:GO purely for the competitive matchmaking, which if you get paired up with the right people or have friends who do well at the game, it can be a lot of fun. Main thing you'll learn though right away is that you can't simply spray and kill like in CoD unless you learn the spray patterns of the weapons and how to use some weapons properly such as the AK-47 (probably the most inaccurate gun in the game besides the Desert Eagle if you try spraying with it). Teamwork is also a crucial aspect of the game if you want to win, because even 1-2 people who drag the team down can make a team lose the game. I'd say its worth the money, despite me buying the Counter Strike Complete Pack during the Christmas sale when it was $7.49 :P
Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:10:22 pm by Rollonmath42
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Last active: 13 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
Signature
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
DodgeMe's Groups
DodgeMe's Contact & Social LinksTomtarna11DodgeMe
Yea its worth it to a 100% i play it allmost every day and if you dont like competive you can just play casual and stuff like that ;D
Date Registered: 15 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
When it absolutely MUST DIE
LH42Rodriguez's Groups
LH42Rodriguez's Contact & Social LinksLH42RodriguezLH42Rodrigue
When i got it about 2 years ago i didn't like it, then that dislike turned into absolute hate, then recently it turned into love. If your into Battlefield and COD it may not be for you, but if it's cheap enough i would recomend it.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I would definitely say its worth it. I play it almost every day and I love every minute of it. Sometimes you get stuck with bad teammates and you just want to rage at them, but all in all the game is a load of fun.

Way better than COD multiplayer(which i hate with a passion) in my opinion.

Also when I first got the game about a month ago, I use to always go in guns blazing and hope for the best, but I soon realized that is the worst thing you can do. On this game, you have to camp and make them come to you if you hope to win. Also you cant spray and pray either, you have to burst fire with almost any gun to kill.
Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:48:49 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 15 March 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Have a good day!
SmoothCreamPie's Contact & Social Links
I bought it not knowing much about it, needless to say I quickly fell in love with the game and have now managed to drop over 300$ on it. (You'll understand someday) Use guns like the M4A4 and M4A1-S first then move on to other weapons. It takes some time to learn but its really addicting once you get decent. :)  :lol:

Loading ...