Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Whats the last date for entering then?

• The download link for your map can be posted to the first post of your WIP topic at any time before the deadline. Again, the deadline is November 22nd, 2015 @ Midnight PST). If your topic has an "Edited at" date of later than the contest deadline time, your entry will not be counted.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

Well, I feel dumb now, missed that part... Thanks for notifying
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
If anyone needs ideas the Left 4 Dead games had some fun last stand areas, the ones that stand out to me are the roof of Mercy Hospital, the boathouse on the riverbank of Death Toll, the carnival and roller-coaster sections of Dark Carnival.

Really any place that you could put helpful traps, ramps, escape hatches, areas to jump from to safety. Remember, this is your world that you are designing, be as creative and brutal as you want to be; the zombies should be the ones who are afraid of attacking you here.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
If anyone needs ideas the Left 4 Dead games had some fun last stand areas, the ones that stand out to me are the roof of Mercy Hospital, the boathouse on the riverbank of Death Toll, the carnival and roller-coaster sections of Dark Carnival.

Really any place that you could put helpful traps, ramps, escape hatches, areas to jump from to safety. Remember, this is your world that you are designing, be as creative and brutal as you want to be; the zombies should be the ones who are afraid of attacking you here.

Very true, I am currently getting ideas from other games such as L4D.

Where I also get my ideas from is real life abandoned locations such as Ghost Towns or derelict building. I recommend looking at this page on Mods Repository:

http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Mapping:_Reference_resources
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Limits like fear are often an illusion.
Signature
freefire1990's Groups
think im gonna be entering. You never know huh, Need to learn alot of shit before i can even get a place in 700-800th place :lol: .

voting for hitman right away by the way, cuz we in special relationship.

Edit: maybe for sco, cuz he keeps eithan in cage.
Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:06:53 pm by freefire1990
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930

map not out yet and hes already being bias on his vote, seems to be rigged  :troll:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Sounds interesting :) I might enter in this giveaway
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
map not out yet and hes already being bias on his vote, seems to be rigged  :troll:
lets just skip the compo and vote for our favorite people instead - save time ;)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
We ask that you vote based on the quality of the map and how it follows the theme of the contest, not based on the popularity of the map/mapper or any professional/personal affiliation you have with them.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248

ignore his vote when they are being counted
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Is there a cut-off date for posting a WIP? I'd like to take the weekend to brainstorm and come up with an idea.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Is there a cut-off date for posting a WIP? I'd like to take the weekend to brainstorm and come up with an idea.
There is no entry deadline, you just have to finish the map before the due date and post regular updates of your progress to prove you didnt start the map before the contest began.
Former Treyarch Developer
Date Registered: 23 May 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
VR Enthusiast
SparkyMcSparks's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Can I release the Zombie Campaign mod I was working on and people can use that to make a map for without having to worry about scripting at all? It isn't a "map" that has been previously worked on, so not sure if people can use other "mods" that have been started prior to the contest.

Note: Zombie Campaign isn't done, but my free time is coming back now with my schedule at work, so I'll have time and motivation to get it working at a good state well before November. In meantime I can directly help anyone using it while working on the mod. I won't accept any prizes since I'm not interested in that, goes all to the mappers.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Can I release the Zombie Campaign mod I was working on and people can use that to make a map for without having to worry about scripting at all? It isn't a "map" that has been previously worked on, so not sure if people can use other "mods" that have been started prior to the contest.

Note: Zombie Campaign isn't done, but my free time is coming back now with my schedule at work, so I'll have time and motivation to get it working at a good state well before November. In meantime I can directly help anyone using it while working on the mod. I won't accept any prizes since I'm not interested in that, goes all to the mappers.
I don't see why not, UGX Mod is allowed so really any mod is allowed.
Date Registered: 14 December 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
being crazy is random
Signature
----------------------------------------------------------------------
i do.. stuff

Donations are welcome ;)paypal.me/CrazyRandomzZ
CrazyRandomzZ's Groups
i started my map like 2 weeks ago can i still enter?

Loading ...