Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
why no mark 2 or blundergat? but anyway good map

WWs are not easy to get hold off and pop in a map, especially the blundergat
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
You gotta love these noobs who just come on every map and request random wonder weapons/features without any clue of what it takes to actually add them  ::)
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
CreepersAreEpic's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
CreepersAreEpic's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
why no mark 2 or blundergat? but anyway good map

Why should there be? Is it a standard now for every mapper to have maya, black ops 2 and skills to port weapons? Maybe you could show me?  I didn't know about this. (seriously is this the way things are going in mapping nowadays? People don't care about the hard work, designing and implementing map features but all they want is a GUN??  This really annoys me about custom cod communities in general. Stick an extremely detailed, well thought out map on the releases page and no one cares at ALL.)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Stick an extremely detailed, well thought out map on the releases page and no one cares at ALL.)

Well in the case of this, if its just a stock map, then rightly so few would care
Date Registered: 17 April 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BETA TESTER
Signature
BETA TESTER
KeepACrawler's Groups
KeepACrawler's Contact & Social LinkskeepacrawlerCallMeKen
So I finally got a chance to play this map and now Im stuck! I have all (at least I think) doors opened and reached to buyable ending, but for the life of me I cant seem to get Stamina Up opened. I have searched high and low and cant figure it out. :derp: Any help out there?? lol
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Why should there be? Is it a standard now for every mapper to have maya, black ops 2 and skills to port weapons? Maybe you could show me?  I didn't know about this. (seriously is this the way things are going in mapping nowadays? People don't care about the hard work, designing and implementing map features but all they want is a GUN??  This really annoys me about custom cod communities in general. Stick an extremely detailed, well thought out map on the releases page and no one cares at ALL.)
I reckon that this map is fine without the blunder gat and mark 2. I liked the fact that you could get free weapons from boxes around the map as well as the fact that the switches for doors aren't near the doors themselves. Overall, a very nice map.

Loading ...