My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
This map will. Be released tomorrow hope you guys enjoy.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
WIN :D
Date Registered: 15 August 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
C_Zilla80's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
C_Zilla80's Contact & Social Links
To start with a compliment this is a very nicely designed map and I think this one would have been really fun to pay over and over... and it has a pretty cool atmosphere to it. BUT I just have to ask a question... who is the a**hole that thought it was a good idea to have EVERY ZOMBIE SLAP COUNT AS TWO?!?!?!?!... ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS OFF THE PEOPLE THAT PLAY YOUR MAP??? You retarded map makers need to stop f**king with the dynamics of the game. Just stick to making maps alright... leave the game dynamics to the professionals cause every time one of you clowns tries to get creative it turns out as a DISASTER. BTW the reason companies like Treyarch make billions and sell millions of COD games is specifically because they have spent thousands of hours testing those dynamics and have come up with a formula that WORKS!!!

The fourth time I got downed on this level (because on this map getting slapped once means you are gonna get slapped at least 3 times with the gravity) I deleted it because it ANNOYED the F**K out of me!!! CHANGE IT!!!
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
To start with a compliment this is a very nicely designed map and I think this one would have been really fun to pay over and over... and it has a pretty cool atmosphere to it. BUT I just have to ask a question... who is the a**hole that thought it was a good idea to have EVERY ZOMBIE SLAP COUNT AS TWO?!?!?!?!... ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS OFF THE PEOPLE THAT PLAY YOUR MAP??? You retarded map makers need to stop f**king with the dynamics of the game. Just stick to making maps alright... leave the game dynamics to the professionals cause every time one of you clowns tries to get creative it turns out as a DISASTER. BTW the reason companies like Treyarch make billions and sell millions of COD games is specifically because they have spent thousands of hours testing those dynamics and have come up with a formula that WORKS!!!

The fourth time I got downed on this level (because on this map getting slapped once means you are gonna get slapped at least 3 times with the gravity) I deleted it because it ANNOYED the F**K out of me!!! CHANGE IT!!!

Take a chill pill, Bill, just calm and sit still, no need to go wack like your hoped up on crack, you dont need to be rude just be a chill dude, dont go spreading hate with a bad map rate, be a good writer not a internet fighter, this rap is super lame and you are even worse at the game, stop being a rug and just buy some jugg, this map aint that hard if you aren't a retard, just gotta play with a friend or your gonna meet your end, if the map is so bad please dont act sad, just toughen it out and dont sit and pout, just bust a rhyme and do it on..... schedule  :troll: 
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

I have no clue wtf you're on about, slapped 3 times with the gravity? But all I got from this post is that <Removed by moderator>, maybe the zombies were bitch slapping you twice to try and knock some sense into your thick skull?
Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:45:27 pm by SajeOne
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

That was actually kind of my fault in the original version, not the map makers. A glitch caused by arsenal, that I didn't know about at the time, which was due to an added half second wait in the damage override function, and has been fixed in arsenal and in this maps v1.1. Were you playing v1.1? (arsenal is a custom add on that drops your weapons to the ground when you die)

And just FYI. Go try and make a custom map, and then release it to everyone, and come back after a couple weeks and look at your comment again.
Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 01:58:58 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
Listen I don't take these things to heart, I cant help if you cant play zombies . Oh yes I hear Disney have a good line in games that would suit. ;D
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups

This has to be one of the most disrespectful comments I have read since the beginning of my time at ugx. I'm going to assume that you are a immature young lad so let me explain something just like I explain it to my own children.

People in this world DO NOT respond positively to belittling remarks, immature comments and behavior. Unless you want to have a hard, lonely  life ahead of you. You must learn how to constructively lay out criticism and have a very good idea of what you are talking about. Otherwise the wiser if the situation will always prevail.

If you have any plans of becoming a active community member here at ugx, behavior like this will only get you shunned and ridiculed. This is Tudark first map, which for being his first is F'n phenomenal. I personally have played this map at least a hundred times by now and the problem you bring up is so minuscule it leads me to believe that this is either your first time playing zombies in general, you have a extremely slow pc, or you are just that bad at this game. Either way next time a game frustrates you take a second and re-read your comment and make sure you dont sound like an arse.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 12 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links

Take a chill pill, Bill, just calm and sit still, no need to go wack like your hoped up on crack, you dont need to be rude just be a chill dude, dont go spreading hate with a bad map rate, be a good writer not a internet fighter, this rap is super lame and you are even worse at the game, stop being a rug and just buy some jugg, this map aint that hard if you aren't a retard, just gotta play with a friend or your gonna meet your end, if the map is so bad please dont act sad, just toughen it out and dont sit and pout, just bust a rhyme and do it on..... schedule  :troll:

Niiiiice +1. I don't have an idea about how did you come up with this lol.
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
Well said mayhem.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Niiiiice +1. I don't have an idea about how did you come up with this lol.

I just make stuff up off the top of my head, my friends say im really good at it, im still not fast enough for it to count as a rap though :P

Loading ...