Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
It can get better than michael bay!
IronJaws2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
IronJaws2's Contact & Social Links
Hello everyone. I'm having a problem every time i open a door and i walk into a new zone, it lags and i dont know why its doing this. Its been going on for a very long but time but i decided i wanna fix it now before anything else. Any suggestions please tell me. And no my zones aren't intersecting.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
tannnnnaiirrr's Groups
Hello everyone. I'm having a problem every time i open a door and i walk into a new zone, it lags and i dont know why its doing this. Its been going on for a very long but time but i decided i wanna fix it now before anything else. Any suggestions please tell me. And no my zones aren't intersecting.
I've had this issue before too, I'll get on Skype tomorrow and I'll try to help you out
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

Make sure none of your zones are touching and check all your kvps between door trigger, info_volume, spawners, and add_adjacent_zone strings. Make sure you have spawners for each zone you have.
Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:26:53 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...