Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Sledgehammer and COD in general has more showmanship than that to have a map like that. Those models were incredibly lower poly than normal models and even that police car looked wrong. This is either a very well made troll or early early development footage, probably made to see if the zombies anims worked because he didn't use the jump boost and very little fx was used.

or you know, this is 360 gameplay :P why do you think they push current gen so much
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
or you know, this is 360 gameplay :P why do you think they push current gen so much
It looks worse than 360 gameplay imo - plus the things I mentioned are not really related to what platform the game is running on.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I think the guy had music off, and he never boosted, I feel like there was supposed to be another dramatic quote, cause you hear the guy say on the radio "exo back online, use bossters to doge", I feel like your supposed to boost up somewhere but then the zombies jump up too and the guy on the radio will be like "holy turd wanks the things can still jump in exos!"
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
It looks worse than 360 gameplay imo - plus the things I mentioned are not really related to what platform the game is running on.
^this i like. it looks worse than left 4 dead and far less fun to play even tho L4D is 7 years old
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
This looks EXACTLY like the way I wanted to do zombies in Aftermath.
Date Registered: 4 October 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
bigkittyjr's Groups
bigkittyjr's Contact & Social LinksPM me, its too long
I'm a bit late into this topic but Ill reply anyways :P

I'm going with that footage was a BETA on account how detail-less it was.

This is just a bit disappointing to me. People complained and complained about survival in MW3 (While I happened to enjoy it) and what does SledgeHammer do? They make a survival game mode. Not to mention last year in ghost no one really liked survival (If they could even find it in the horrid navigational menus) With COD online just coming like a year ago everyone got exposed to "Cyborg Zombies" which was just a re-skinned re-animed version of WAW and everyone was like "It all makes sense, a future game that doesn't have a game mode, and a game mode that doesn't have a game (Because somehow China doesn't count) boom cyborg zombies confirmed in AW." No! You have to remember that China no longer has a console band so AW will probably be sold in China too. Why would they recycle the same crap (Not the recycling they do every year but literally the same thing) and try to make over a billion people buy it again? They wouldn't cause that's stupid! Now with the community wanting cyborg zombies SledgeHammer was pressured to make a zombie round, but who knows when this started development? This thing could pull a Bridge and not be fixed for a few months and get released all buggy and completely ruin the experience. If that footage from Chroma wasn't a BETA and that's what they have now, I got a name that we can call this zombie round: Bridge Round

-Cheers
Bigkittyjr
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Nice troll Chroma, that's clearly just your next WAW custom zombie map  ;D

But yeh that has to be some kind of very shitty super early alpha beta whatever the fuck version, weren't the zombies even reusing the alien sounds from Extinction? I'm just gonna erase that video from my mind and pretend that I only saw the cutscene, because to say that gameplay was underwhelming would be the understatement of the year.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Nice troll Chroma, that's clearly just your next WAW custom zombie map  ;D
Lel, graphics are definetly too good for it to be a WaW map. While it's possible to get actual Ambient Occlusion, you definetly can't do these lensflares.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

At this point, zombies is practically a staple of the COD franchise. It tends to carry games with poorer MP (every COD since MW2) to get good sales. Ghosts' and MW3's MP were critical flops like BO1 and W@W, but they didn't have a strong Co-op mode to help revitalize reception. So I feel like Acti is gonna wield zombies mode like a blunt instrument and shoehorn it into every COD to push sales.

I pretty much only play COD for zombies, and am not a MP person - however I love the MP of BO1 and the combat training in both BO1/2, and Infected and Face-Off in MW3 I enjoy too. I also enjoyed the campaign of BO2 (BO1 is ok).
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
the video was from 360, last gen, and it looks terrible, saw a ps3 gameplay of the first campaign mission, dear gosh the characters made me want to puke, looked nothing like ps4 and xbox one, the maps appear less detailed in last gen too, this is the map on current gen, it looks much better then last gen http://youtu.be/mZvNN9Jro8s?t=2m47s
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
if he was playing with just bots i must say they've advanced if their winning
Date Registered: 7 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
monkeyfunky's Groups
If you haven't heard there is no zombie gamemode besides this special round beating the zombie round unlocks a exo zombie pack for multiplayer and nothing else
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
The less magical/more realistic approach to a zombies mode is outstanding! It appears to be like a World War Z meets Advanced Warfare theme and that in my opinion, is genius! This video is sparking a lot of people's interest... I might have to buy this game after all :mother:
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
The less magical/more realistic approach to a zombies mode is outstanding! It appears to be like a World War Z meets Advanced Warfare theme and that in my opinion, is genius! This video is sparking a lot of people's interest... I might have to buy this game after all :mother:

i recomend waiting abit until the game has been released and see how the mode actually is........ thats what im doing 8)
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
oylmeo
denis-24's Groups
denis-24's Contact & Social Links