Personal Quote
Mapper and Animator
Signature
WIP -
Alpha Solitary
Dino-mod
Borderlands 2 mod
Needsmorewub's Groups
I am definitely still in the contest and I am working hard to get a good mixture of fun and beauty into this map. I will try to get the map to you earlier than Dec 6, just to be safe.

Just been working on a boss zombie - "Santa Clause Zombie" - who is eager to take back all the presents from anyone on his naughty list. He works almost perfectly right now, just need to add in some sounds for him and he will be done.

(Image removed from quote.)
Looks good did you make your own anims?
broken avatar :(
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Snowglobe Update:

Well this is the last stretch of the contest and I have to say it was really fun making a Christmas style map. Snowglobe is definitely nearing completion and a lot of things on my check list are done.

Mapping is basically finished, the mod and hud are completely done, boss zombies have been added and tested, domination has been tested and tweaked many times. Only things I need to finish are the remaining scripts and the easter egg, other than that, the map is basically done. Like I have mentioned before, my plan is to have the map entirely ready a week early, that way the last week can be just testing and finding any little bugs that might be hiding.

Main Menu:

Solo Score Bar:
Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:59:31 am by JBird632
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
damn. we got a hefty Christmas DLC pack coming when they're done judging.. haha wonder what Activision would price it at. I usually cant stand my map by the time its released cause I played it so much so it's nice I can look forward to other maps like this

p.s. we're using the same lamp-posts.. awkward
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
damn. we got a hefty Christmas DLC pack coming when they're done judging.. haha wonder what Activision would price it at. I usually cant stand my map by the time its released cause I played it so much so it's nice I can look forward to other maps like this

p.s. we're using the same lamp-posts.. awkward

Atleast you guys might have done them in good fashion and not spammed them across roads :poker:

Date Registered: 2 March 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Now you see me, Now you don`t
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
Atleast you guys might have done them in good fashion and not spammed them across roads :poker:

hitman dissing his own map  :lol:
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
Snowglobe Update:

Well this is the last stretch of the contest and I have to say it was really fun making a Christmas style map. Snowglobe is definitely nearing completion and a lot of things on my check list are done.

Mapping is basically finished, the mod and hud are completely done, boss zombies have been added and tested, domination has been tested and tweaked many times. Only things I need to finish are the remaining scripts and the easter egg, other than that, the map is basically done. Like I have mentioned before, my plan is to have the map entirely ready a week early, that way the last week can be just testing and finding any little bugs that might be hiding.

Main Menu:

Solo Score Bar:
Just a little concern here, I think for the main menu you should at least include the UGX Logo somewhere because you are using their mod. But other than that, the map looks great.
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007

Agree! I'm usually sick of playing my maps by the time I release them...  Cutting my usual map time in half from 4 months to 2 has helped... I'm still enjoying testing my entry!

Very much looking forward to playing all these BEAUTIFUL looking maps!!!
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Agree! I'm usually sick of playing my maps by the time I release them...  Cutting my usual map time in half from 4 months to 2 has helped... I'm still enjoying testing my entry!

Very much looking forward to playing all these BEAUTIFUL looking maps!!!
You said it. I aint waiting for the next call of duty. I will never get bored of playing these
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well the thing is the gamemode is called "Domination" due to there being flags that you capture, but its more like headquarters in the sense that there is only one objective at a time - thus having a system where you unlock new areas by capturing the current flag. Once captured the flag despawns and will spawn in another location in 15 seconds.
Well, it seems more like War to me (or momentum if you haven't played W@W MP but have played AW MP)

Double Post Merge: November 22, 2014, 12:12:04 am
I am definitely still in the contest and I am working hard to get a good mixture of fun and beauty into this map. I will try to get the map to you earlier than Dec 6, just to be safe.

Just been working on a boss zombie - "Santa Clause Zombie" - who is eager to take back all the presents from anyone on his naughty list. He works almost perfectly right now, just need to add in some sounds for him and he will be done.

This might be a bit late, but i think you should make the boss zombie be a cross between the pentagon thief and Brutus (he's strong like brutus but can steal your gun like the thief).
Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 12:12:04 am by JiffyNoodles
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Well, it seems more like War to me (or momentum if you haven't played W@W MP but have played AW MP)

Double Post Merge: November 22, 2014, 12:12:04 am
This might be a bit late, but i think you should make the boss zombie be a cross between the pentagon thief and Brutus (he's strong like brutus but can steal your gun like the thief).
I think the pentagon thief is already as strong as Brutus
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links

I don't quiet get this :/ does that mean that you no-life map for 2 months instead of mapping at normal speed for 2 months? Or do you also cut the size of the maps?  ???

And to be on topic, looking very good, like everyone is doing right now, it will be a hard time for yaw judging these maps  ::)
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Did some testing today, found some more bugs to fix, but we had a lovely time playing gun game... until pieman (the host) rage quit from be degraded about 7-8 times in a row.

Fatkidslov3cak3 had an amazing game as well:
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
Went AFK for about 5 mins and got back to over 100 downs haha
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Did some testing today, found some more bugs to fix, but we had a lovely time playing gun game... until pieman (the host) rage quit from be degraded about 7-8 times in a row.

172 downs? Holy shit, surprised he didn't rage quit. I would have after about 10 downs.

Went AFK for about 5 mins and got back to over 100 downs haha

oh, that explains everything
Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:30:48 am by thezombiekilla6
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
172 downs? Holy shit, surprised he didn't rage quit. I would have after about 10 downs.

oh, that explains everything
I don`t give a shit about downs anyway as long as i`m having fun on the map but it just goes to show what the map is like to play :) or does it?

Loading ...