Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
eliudjb's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
:Mother of god: you finally released it! I was one of the beta testers, and dude, the map is freaking awesome. When i see the trailer release, i dont recognize some areas so, did you add more areas or it's just my imagination? :P
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
love the map. just wish i didnt have to stick with the normal FOV. HATE IT! Good thing its changing in the new UGX update! Love the map though. nice job
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Great map. I do have 1 major issue. In the room before the mule kick room, if you dolphin dive towards the dumpster on the side opposite the 2000 button, you will get stuck.
Something that not a bug, but I think would be nice, is if you could make it so that the keycard, back panel, and battery show up in the hud, the same way the the parts for the power switch do.
One more thing, and this probably isnt your fault, if you look at the double tap machine the right way, you can kind of see through it.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
The map is great  :D , however, I got one problem, there is too much detail. It's hard to get around places in the map, when all of a sudden there is so much detail it is hard to understand where you are going. It literally hurt my eyes and my head, trying to find out where I was and where I was going.  :o  :o

I don't know if that is what you were going for though
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
Signature
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
xJimmy33's Contact & Social LinksxJimmy33
really enjoyed the map!
love the small ways and the challenge..

anyway, pretty awesome detailing man, never saw that heavy detail and that SMOOTH gameplay!!  8)

but the dolphin-dive ruined the map!! u can get stuck and can glitch out of map EVERYWHERE with this shit (sorry)
hope u remove/change the dolphin-dive..
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
however, I got one problem, there is too much detail.

There are PLENTY of box maps out there that might be more your style if that's what you're after  ;)
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
The map is great  :D , however, I got one problem, there is too much detail. It's hard to get around places in the map, when all of a sudden there is so much detail it is hard to understand where you are going. It literally hurt my eyes and my head, trying to find out where I was and where I was going.  :o  :o

How can there be too much detail?
Date Registered: 4 October 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Signature
Nacht_DTW_1.1- COMPLETE
Hobo_Ville-COMPLETE
Hobo1.1-Might never happen.
Necro_City-not in my hands anymore.
Ghost_Swamp:75%
Weezy428's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Weezy428's Contact & Social Linksweezy428zombieweezy428Weezy428
Awesome to finally see it released!

Is that a new song on the trailer?

Yeah, i think he got permission from the record label to use them, which is why it took a min.

Loving the changes you have made to the map since beta testing. The new fencing looks good and the detailing in the map as a whole is truly stunning. I have only given it a few runs so far on solo but I am enjoying every minute of it. The spawn is a lot more fun to train in now thankfully too.  ;D

Good to see you return with another "elite status" map after the magnificent 'Nacht Der Toten Walder'...

Bravo!  :)

Thanks man hope to make 1.1 finished w/o these bugs.

:Mother of god: you finally released it! I was one of the beta testers, and dude, the map is freaking awesome. When i see the trailer release, i dont recognize some areas so, did you add more areas or it's just my imagination? :P

I didnt add any new areas just revamped almost all the existing ones. :)

Great map. I do have 1 major issue. In the room before the mule kick room, if you dolphin dive towards the dumpster on the side opposite the 2000 button, you will get stuck.
Something that not a bug, but I think would be nice, is if you could make it so that the keycard, back panel, and battery show up in the hud, the same way the the parts for the power switch do.
One more thing, and this probably isnt your fault, if you look at the double tap machine the right way, you can kind of see through it.

Yeah the dolphin dive has been an issue. It happens when you dive into a player clip. Dont know why it does it, but it might be the script that doesnt understand you cant pass through those clips.

well idk what to tell you on this one. It's suppose to be as real to life as i could get. Never had a complant about detail tho.  ::)

really enjoyed the map!
love the small ways and the challenge..

anyway, pretty awesome detailing man, never saw that heavy detail and that SMOOTH gameplay!!  8)

but the dolphin-dive ruined the map!! u can get stuck and can glitch out of map EVERYWHERE with this shit (sorry)
hope u remove/change the dolphin-dive..

Again sorry about dolphin dive, but its also suppose to work with the flop if you tried that. (hope to fix it, or remove it if i cant.)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
too much detail?! the problem that i can see caused by that is bad FR on low end PCs such as mine but even then its not too bad
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I did play few times, noticed some textures being blend and flickering in spawn. Guns had weird ammo stats, not that big problem. I could get inside somethings, seeing through them, but not get outside map. Other than those, love the map in the aspect of map, mod is what it is
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
Very cool map, i'm sad because your last map, Natch der Untoten Walder, wasn't with normal zombie at start and the zombie boss was too much stronger, i like a lot the detail of that map, i hope you will do a version with normal zombies at start and an easy zombie boss, thanks if you accept this ;)  (and please the cost of the doors it's impossible!)

Here my video:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3910.msg42237#new
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Very cool map, i'm sad because your last map, Natch der Untoten Walder, wasn't with normal zombie at start and the zombie boss was too much stronger, i like a lot the detail of that map, i hope you will do a version with normal zombies at start and an easy zombie boss, thanks if you accept this ;)  (and please the cost of the doors it's impossible!)

Here my video:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3910.msg42237#new
+1  :D :P
Date Registered: 1 April 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
R34P312's Groups
I've beta tested this map but I did make  a loading screen for this map but retro gaming I guess didn't show you  :o
But excited to finally play the full version :D  looks amazing

dude quit being a lil girl, you asked to play the beta so i gave it to you, then you automatically assume you have the right to make trailers and loading screen's. Like i said to you in private. He didn't want to use something everyone else was getting.

Why you gotta cry on people's videos and in the forums cuz you don't have your name on someone elses project. grow up and quit whining.

That shit just pisses me off!  >:(
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
thanks man Great chart  :lol:

Great chart!????
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Great chart!????

He is Chinese, so it is supposed to say map, but it is just poor translation seeing as chart is also another word for map.

Loading ...