Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
mexicancesar02's Contact & Social LinksMexican_cesar_02__ESARmexicanosdel multijugadormexican_cesar_02
hello guys this is my first map (public) so i hope you enjoy my first map and report any bugs  :troll:  :gusta:
map preview
Spoiler: click to open...
Features
with 8 perks
(bo perks)
wall weapons
tomson
mp-40
ppsh
and 4 weapons in
spawn roam
5 mistery box locations
ending (cost 30,000)
and more
mega exe download
media manual
mediafire exe
media manual
CREDITS:
ZOMB1E-KLLR tutorial yt: http://www.youtube.com/user/berntsonvideos
AcademicProgramming tools yt: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCleUoS9kPtdwwG34nItZEcA
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I have reset this entire post because of the joke that it became. I am serious now, the next person to post something that it not constructive or on-topic will have their posting privileges removed.

If you do not want to play the map then fine. If you want to offer advice then do it without being rude or arrogant.
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
The one that uses his brains comes up with a solution instead of nitpicking on every map similar to this one.
Everyone is right and nobody needs to leave. I'm gonna keep my opinion on these maps for myself because sometimes it is better to do that.

Now because this "problem" that is way to common needs to be solved somehow. You can't delete these maps every time. And everyone learns, some a lot faster then others. Wouldn't like to throw a way a potential mapper that needs a lot of time to learn this (And i don't want any comment on this).

And yes, some people like these maps, so let them play these maps.

As a solution to this, i can't believe that making another forum section where beginner maps get dropped can't be made.
So when the map then get's positive feedback, it still can be moved to the regular map section.
Or that maps get controlled before they are posted.

This is just a problem that can't be postponed and postponed. It's similar to the 20 comments rule (maybe do something similar if it isn't done already but i guess not).

Maybe someone with other solutions to get this problem out of the world?

MechX

- I see the post is reset, but still think my post is viable, should i leave it here, erase it or move it?
Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 10:36:50 pm by MechromancerX
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss
In all seriousness, it's a good first map, but of course it needs more detail. Adding any type of objects around the building to create scenery that obscures the... outside... would be a great start.

As I said in my other post, there are plenty of guys on here that would probably help you if you asked.

So, keep it up, but next time, make it more of a map and less of a rectangular prism with five box locations.  :P
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
As a solution to this, i can't believe that making another forum section where beginner maps get dropped can't be made.
So when the map then get's positive feedback, it still can be moved to the regular map section.

This is just a problem that can't be postponed and postponed. It's similar to the 20 comments rule (maybe do something similar if it isn't done already but i guess not).

MechX

- I see the post is reset, but still think my post is viable, should i leave it here, erase it or move it?
I've been banging this drum for a while now, a new section in Releases called 'New Mappers' or 'Box Maps' or w/e you wanna call it would be a great idea.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I've been banging this drum for a while now, a new section in Releases called 'New Mappers' or 'Box Maps' or w/e you wanna call it would be a great idea.

I am not against the idea of a new mapper section, but where do you draw the line at a new mapper exactly? My favorite map on this entire scene is a first map, namely Nacht Der Toten Walder. Would that class as a new map, because as far as I am concerned it beats mappers work who are considered vets in this scene easily.

How about we just let new mappers post in the same scene everyone else does and if it's not considered as good enough for some they either post constructive criticism or just avoid the thread completely?

It works that way easily, so long as people comply.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I am not against the idea of a new mapper section, but where do you draw the line at a new mapper exactly? My favorite map on this entire scene is a first map, namely Nacht Der Toten Walder. Would that class as a new map, because as far as I am concerned it beats mappers work who are considered vets in this scene easily.

How about we just let new mappers post in the same scene everyone else does and if it's not considered as good enough for some they either post constructive criticism or just avoid the thread completely?

It works that way easily, so long as people comply.
Because, and I know you agree with this Zen, box maps are not constructive to this scene in any way shape or form. I merely said 'New Mapper' section as it sounds less derogatory than a 'Box Maps' section, but if we're going to get pedantic here, then of course 'new mappers' who actually put effort and time into their maps (Weezy's map being a great example) would be fine to post their map in the actual Released Maps section. Someone with a working pair of eyes can tell the difference between a box map and a 'proper' map, I just think it would be a win-win for all parties involved. Box mappers would attract less hate and criticism because their maps would be in the appropriate section (and those few who do actually like these things would be able to find these types of maps much easier  :P), and those of us who prefer maps that took longer than an hour to make would be able to look through the releases section without wading through tons and tons of 'less than desirable' maps.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Because, and I know you agree with this Zen, box maps are not constructive to this scene in any way shape or form. I merely said 'New Mapper' section as it sounds less derogatory than a 'Box Maps' section, but if we're going to get pedantic here, then of course 'new mappers' who actually put effort and time into their maps (Weezy's map being a great example) would be fine to post their map in the actual Released Maps section. Someone with a working pair of eyes can tell the difference between a box map and a 'proper' map, I just think it would be a win-win for all parties involved. Box mappers would attract less hate and criticism because their maps would be in the appropriate section (and those few who do actually like these things would be able to find these types of maps much easier  :P), and those of us who prefer maps that took longer than an hour to make would be able to look through the releases section without wading through tons and tons of 'less than desirable' maps.

This is a perfect example of the type of constructive criticism that I mean. Be honest without being abusive. That is all we ask.

Yes Stevie, I completely agree but does someone who has just got into the scene and had managed to make a first map that actually works agree? No, they won't! Why?

Well, it is like this. A new mapper comes here through hearing about the forum. They release their first working map and create a thread. Is the map good? No, it is most likely not, so how does the mapper learn? Through getting told their work is so bad that people post "Box map, no no no." or "G8 B8 M8 must be a troll surely?"

This scene is toxic. People can pretend it's not but it is. If people want to post "shitty" box maps let them. If it get's buried deep then so be it. We can all move on easily from it without abusing a new member into submission. If you see the video link and find the map unappealing then move on... simple as that.

We need to start being more of a welcoming community. This hate is getting old and it seems to be consistent with the same group. This site is growing and new people will come with new maps. If you don't like them then move along to some other thread. No need to post something just to be seen. There is plenty of other threads where talented mappers can spread their opinions.

Everyone in this community who feels the need to jump on the "Band Wagon" can hang their heads in shame. We are not like other custom forums who preach free speech. If you want to be abusive, take it to their medium, not ours.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
The map is good but when I go to the ppsh door the zombies will  block. And the deadshot is useless
Date Registered: 24 November 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
the_doggs's Groups
the_doggs's Contact & Social Links
really? that much bass in a trailer for this map?
Date Registered: 20 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
boysta2011's Groups
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
I was right and im happy to see the actions you have taken.
Date Registered: 13 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
play hard win easy
The one that uses his brains comes up with a solution instead of nitpicking on every map similar to this one.
Everyone is right and nobody needs to leave. I'm gonna keep my opinion on these maps for myself because sometimes it is better to do that.

Now because this "problem" that is way to common needs to be solved somehow. You can't delete these maps every time. And everyone learns, some a lot faster then others. Wouldn't like to throw a way a potential mapper that needs a lot of time to learn this (And i don't want any comment on this).

And yes, some people like these maps, so let them play these maps.

MechX

true words spoken
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss
I was right and im happy to see the actions you have taken.

More like it was getting out of hand and Death rightfully decided to clear the thread.

The map is good but when I go to the ppsh door the zombies will  block. And the deadshot is useless

Deadshot is almost always useless, and I never encountered the problem with that door.
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
Guys, are there only stock WAW weapons?
Date Registered: 23 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
XxskillfulxX's Groups
XxskillfulxX's Contact & Social LinksXxskillfulxXDudeAwesomeization

Great map. Great guns. Buyable ending. Once you make more detail on maps like more color you'll be on your way  :) :nyan:

Loading ...