Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Overrun Black Ops Mod

Update 2.2
- Quad Rounds add:
  > start randomly at round 5/6
  > increases every 4-7 rounds
  > level floods with gas
  > players rewarded max ammo regardless at the end of the round
  > players rewarded free perk if no players touch the gas of a quad zombie
  > death animations for wave gun by awesome pie man

- Deadshot Daiquiri added:
  > reduces crosshairs by 50%
  > doubles sniper breath duration

- Matryoshka Dolls added:
  > scripted by Awesome Pieman
  > proper black ops animations, from Tom BMX's Lemon

- Wave Gun added:
  > tom_bmx: tools, anims
  > offthewall: dual wield/combo port
  > pacman25: sounds
  > awesome pie man: anims
  > rollonmath42: models

- New Vigor Rush Jingle by Mirai Dematro
- Removed Reseve Soda Perk, new location of Deadshot
- Fixed path node issues
- Fixed zombies from piling up at windows
- Increased Rpk and Hk21 (along with their upgraded versions) magazine capacities

Update 2.1:
- claymores, semtex and crossbow now play explosion sounds
- the upgraded 1911 (salley) now has an impact explosion sound
- removed hidden song from counter easter egg to prevent glitches
- fixed ak74u anims and added missing sound
- added m203 fire and reload sounds
- added masterkey fire and reload sounds
- fixed 3rd person gun model textures for the g11 and fal
- Scavenger now gives players points for each kill
- players can no longer get a third weapon from trading the solo revive colt
- zombie models have been retexted properly
- zombie models now have proper hit boxes, even when gibbed
- zombie's eyes now glow red

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/po2sr9d326pd540/Overrun+2.2.exe

The original Overrun remade with a new mod to simulate the feel of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Overrun is a small tight map that leaves players with difficult train spots and lots of detail.
The Black Ops Mod features all weapons, perks, power ups, hud and many more features present in Black Ops.

Credits
Swazzy;
- hud help
- perk fx
- mule kick script
- randomized cahracters
... and more

YaPh1l;
- claymore script
- vigor rush help
- reserve soda perk
... and more

Tom;
- lime
- sound tool
- anim tool

Paragalor;
- sound tutorial
- crossbow help

Awesome Pie Man;
- firesale fix
- wavegun animations and scripts
- doll scripts

Offthewall;
- dual wield/combo port

pacman25;
- wavegun sounds

rollonmath42;
- wavegun models

Treminaor;
- wavgun script help

Addicted;
- kino style teleporter
- easy zappers tutorial

Zombie Don;
- base buildables script

Hammy der gebissene;
- tutorial in advanced texturing

Beta Testers;
- Awesome Pie Man
- Hexzombies
- Chromastone10
- Nascarfanatic24
- FATKIDSLOV3CAK3
- P0tZ
Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:13:01 am by JBird632
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Testing this map right now this with the BO1 mod looks much cooler :D
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Nice! finally get to experience the black ops mod on overrun.
Date Registered: 4 March 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
xjonesy421's Groups
xjonesy421's Contact & Social Linksxjonesy421xjonesy421
downloading now thanks for sharing!
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I would like to note that I have scripted in that specular maps are turned on at the start up of the game. It is recommended that you play with the specular maps on to get the full experience of the map (mainly for the camos of the the guns - pack a punch camo is not visible otherwise)

If you feel that your computer would run better with them off, I completely understand and you can turn specular maps back off in the settings.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
Very nice man! DualVII Gregster33 and I will play in the am. (ill play now  ;) lol)
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Some things I noticed when playing this mod:

-I may be wrong when I say this (I don't remember if it was like this in BO1), but the screen doesn't zoom in when you aim with the Olympia
-Some weapons (M14, claymore, I don't know the rest but I'll find out later) don't have the screen moving when you're running with it
-No explosion sound is heard when a claymore explodes
-I don't think it was like this in BO1, but one odd thing I found was how rapidly fast you could shoot the upgraded M1911
-The PM63 slowly moves down when you're holding down the Shoot button
-When you get the AK74u for the first time, no sound is heard when the gun is cocked
-If you run with the M1911 while it's out of ammo, it appears as if the gun does have ammo, but when you stop running the gun quickly switches back to the M1911 without ammo and overall, the look of it looks a bit odd
-Zombies don't run away while in Quick Revive (solo)
-When you have the M16, the gun pops out of nowhere after you knife with it
-Is the AK74u using AK-47 animations? When you run with it, it doesn't look like the original AK74u running animations
-Apart from that, when you stop running with it, the gun kinda moves up quickly (I can't really explain it, but I think it's better if you tried it out for yourself to see what I'm talking about)

When I have time I'll post more problems that I have found here.

Other than that, this mod was extremely well done and I appreciate the amount of work that you put into it making it fun :)
Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 04:04:35 am by CyberMan1011
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Some things I noticed when playing this mod:

-I may be wrong when I say this (I don't remember if it was like this in BO1), but the screen doesn't zoom in when you aim with the Olympia
-Some weapons (M14, claymore, I don't know the rest but I'll find out later) don't have the screen moving when you're running with it
-No explosion sound is heard when a claymore explodes
-I don't think it was like this in BO1, but one odd thing I found was how rapidly fast you could shoot the upgraded M1911
-When you shoot down all the way with the PM63, the weapon slowly moves down
-When you get the AK74u for the first time, no sound is heard when the gun is cocked
-If you run with the M1911 while it's out of ammo, it appears as if the gun does have ammo, but when you stop running the gun quickly switches back to the M1911 without ammo and overall, the look of it looks a bit odd
-Zombies don't run away while in Quick Revive (solo)
-When you have the M16, the gun pops out of nowhere after you knife with it
-Is the AK74u using AK-47 animations? When you run with it, it doesn't look like the original AK74u running animations
-Apart from that, when you stop running with it, the gun kinda moves up quickly (I can't really explain it, but I think it's better if you tried it out for yourself to see what I'm talking about)

When I have time I'll post more problems that I have found here.

Other than that, this mod was extremely well done and I appreciate the amount of work that you put into it making it fun :)
I have already notice some issues that need to be fix, and I am glad that you are helping out, I will try to fix all the issues as I did say that Overrun and Lockdown would be a test run of the mod. All weapon files are literally the same from black ops, so if you think you notice any differences in the guns you might be wrong. I realized that I have no explosive sounds for some of the scripted explosive, will add those. As for the 1911, there is no empy sprint animations that you can use in world at war, that is an engine limitation. The zombies do move away from you in solo, so it might have just glitched out for you.

I have also notice that there is an issue with the easter egg, and I would like to point out that you should not enter the number 115 as the song will glitch out the rest of the easter egg.

I will try to get an updated version out by tomorrow, if anyone else has seen any issues please tell me so I can fix them asap.
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
Perfect day for me to be wearing my Black Ops t-shirt as well hehe.... *scratches off the II Symbol*

Looking forward to playing this J, Already downloaded it but will try it out later with the crew, Thanks for finally releasing this, been looking forward to it for a while.
Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:45:17 am by DuaLVII
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Perfect day for me to be wearing my Black Ops t-shirt as well hehe.... *scratches off the II Symbol*

Looking forward to playing this J, Already downloaded it but will try it out later with the crew, Thanks for finally releasing this, been looking forward to it for a while.
Thanks man, keep in mind that I will have an updated version up tomorrow.
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
To be honest, little bugs and glitches (so long as their not game breakers) don't bother me, I just like to have fun on peoples creations and even more so on this since there are a few things I've not tried. I've not played Overrun before and looking forward to seeing the Black Ops mod in action.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
To be honest, little bugs and glitches (so long as their not game breakers) don't bother me, I just like to have fun on peoples creations and even more so on this since there are a few things I've not tried. I've not played Overrun before and looking forward to seeing the Black Ops mod in action.
Well if you plan on doing the easter egg in the map, I would suggest downloading the new version tomorrow when its out. Anyways have fun playing and and you can look forward to Lockdown's black ops mod update in the next few days.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Looks good man. Saje already sent me his approval for this to be on the Manager so I'll just wait until you have most of the aforementioned bugs fixed in future update(s).
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
I really enjoyed your map lockdown and I am sure this will be no different. Thank you for sharing this with us and if Saje says this needs to be in the manager then I am sure you have something great here. Once again thanks :)
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
I've been looking forward to the mod for weeks now, and I gotta say, I'm not disappointed! Probably the single best weapons mod I've ever seen, not to mention all the other features from Black Ops. My only issues with the map/mod I've found would be sounds glitching out (sometimes the "stab" sound wouldn't play after knifing a zombie I had shot) and the way the Bandoleer perk machine looks. The icon for the perk looks great, but the machine itself looks kind of strange and out of place. The Vigor Rush machine looks great (it always has even before the mod), and I'd suggest adding more detail and perhaps a glowing light to the Bandoleer one. Other than that, the map looks absolutely phenomenal, and you went above and beyond by adding extra detailing on the map when it was already one of the best looking maps I've ever seen! Definitely pumped for Excavation Site 128 after this!

Loading ...