Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
GTTClan's Groups
i love this map i hope you make more maps keep up the amazing work

Thanks man. :') I'm glad there's at least one guy who likes it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SirSlickII's Groups
SirSlickII's Contact & Social Links
Was a great map! I had fun playing it. I always get scared at the jump scare part its always the sound that scares me lol
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
Was a great map! I had fun playing it. I always get scared at the jump scare part its always the sound that scares me lol

Thanks! :D
I'll make a much scarier one next time. :3  :cute:
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
If you want a truly scary map it will be a map that doesn't rely on jumpscares and no detail, ive been working on a new map with lots of detail and people who have played it get more and more paranoid that there is a jumpscare and I honestly haven't added one yet, and when I do add one it will be a player activated one, not some walk into trigger and activate scare picture, I add fear to my map by atmosphere, sounds, FX, and gameplay, not by a ton of jumpscares :/ http://imgur.com/a/aWQ7B
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
If you want a truly scary map it will be a map that doesn't rely on jumpscares and no detail, ive been working on a new map with lots of detail and  who have played it get more and more paranoid that there is a jumpscare and I honestly haven't added one yet, and when I do add one it will be a player activated one, not some walk into trigger and activate scare picture, I add fear to my map by atmosphere, sounds, FX, and gameplay, not by a ton of jumpscares :/ http://imgur.com/a/aWQ7B

You see, You have all these Prefabs and models and so on that I don't. I can't even make those or export them because I'm not good at using Maya. My scary maps are also not going to be like "Actual" scary. There going to be like Indie Horror Games. Have you played any of those? That's what they are. I get what your doing and trying to say but your also not really talking about my map it looks like. Ton of jumpscares? I got one jumpscare :/
A map like this does not need detail because firstly, the lighting got messed up and made everything chrome and second, it's supposed to be more "fun" then detailed like hell.
Your map looks amazing by the way.
But so many people are about "Detail" in map that it's actually getting annoying -_- YAW played my map LWN and had NO complaints about "Detail" but you guys judged even the smallest mistake.
My next maps will have much more detail and things like the maps you guys make but for now, this one map should not even get a single complaint about detail. As I've written in the post. It's a fantasy map.
Thanks for your opinion.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
If you want a truly scary map it will be a map that doesn't rely on jumpscares and no detail, ive been working on a new map with lots of detail and people who have played it get more and more paranoid that there is a jumpscare and I honestly haven't added one yet, and when I do add one it will be a player activated one, not some walk into trigger and activate scare picture, I add fear to my map by atmosphere, sounds, FX, and gameplay, not by a ton of jumpscares :/ http://imgur.com/a/aWQ7B
well said chroma! +1  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
well said chroma! +1  ;)

:-\
Well said If only I actually had what he had...
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
if you want to add a map frightening atmosphere, sounds, FX (as he says chroma) of scary things as you say on the indie horror games without putting those stupid jumpscare unnecessary and unfunny that ruin the experience and gameplay of the map, then you decide ... :-\
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
if you want to add a map frightening atmosphere, sounds, FX (as he says chroma) of scary things as you say on the indie horror games without putting those stupid jumpscare unnecessary and unfunny that ruin the experience and gameplay of the map, then you decide ... :-\

How does it ruin the gameplay  :-\ Just puts "change" into the game.
It's not supposed to be "Funny" and necessary? What Indie Horror Game doesn't have Jumpscares... [-_-]
Look, I get people judge people and I'm taking his word a bit. But it's the way I like to make my map and a lot of people don't mind it. So far only you and him told me jumpscare is not needed and so on.
My future map will be better. You learn from your mistakes and my first mistake was this map didn't have enough scare in it's atmosphere.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
How does it ruin the gameplay  :-\ Just puts "change" into the game.
It's not supposed to be "Funny" and necessary? What Indie Horror Game doesn't have Jumpscares... [-_-]
Look, I get people judge people and I'm taking his word a bit. But it's the way I like to make my map and a lot of people don't mind it. So far only you and him told me jumpscare is not needed and so on.
My future map will be better. You learn from your mistakes and my first mistake was this map didn't have enough scare in it's atmosphere.
ok, then hope for the best for your next map...
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
ok, then hope for the best for your next map...

Thanks. :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Topic again has unnecessary spam links
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I get what your doing and trying to say but your also not really talking about my map it looks like. Ton of jumpscares? I got one jumpscare :/

I wasn't sure, I did play it but after the first jumpscare I got annoyed/angry and left :/ and I saw people say the map has jumpscares so I thought there where more then one, especially after your safety warning post telling people not to play if they get seizures or easily frightened
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
I wasn't sure, I did play it but after the first jumpscare I got annoyed/angry and left :/ and I saw people say the map has jumpscares so I thought there where more then one, especially after your safety warning post telling people not to play if they get seizures or easily frightened

I see...  :-\ I guess your not a big fan of jumpscares apparently...

Topic again has unnecessary spam links

I think someone is messing with my post to be honest.  :-\ I'm not putting those up.

Loading ...