Today we are finally ready to release an alpha build of the UGX Scripting Reference to the public!
What is the UGX Scripting Reference?
If you're not a scripter then this probably won't interest you. For those of you who are scripters the UGX Scripting Reference is unlike any scripting reference you've ever used before. The UGX Scripting Reference has tons of cool features and functions that have never been seen before.
- You can direct link to specific functions in the reference without linking to a broken page. Example link to a function. Example link to Broken page on Zeroy's reference.
- It keeps track of your recently viewed functions.
- You can save functions to a Favorites List.
- You can copy a function to your clipboard for pasting directly to a script.
- Autocompleting search box.
- You can filter out function categories that you don't want to see.
- All functions have written summaries of their functionality and parameters. Around 700 of the functions have handwritten descriptions by either myself or treminaor which are more detailed and informative than other script references or docs. Any functions w