UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

MU Online - Season 9 MMORPG (Best Game Ever)

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by IceGrenade
Location: gbEurasian Plate, The Crust, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way
Date Registered: 4 November 2014
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Mod Tools Tutorial Creator YouTube.com/IceGrenade
Signature
YouTuber Call of Duty Mod Tools Tutorial Creator on YouTube.com/IceGrenade
IceGrenade's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Hey guys, I'm just writing this thread for this game that I love. It has a special place in my heart lol. I have known this game for over 10 years now... It's a great game that was developed in korea... mainly has players from Brazil... but does have some people from the UK also... most will speak English.

I have a series of accounts, but do not play this game so much anymore... It would be cool to play with someone sometime... I can give you in-game gold as I'm a multi billionaire in the game  :troll:

Since everyone always botted the game... they decided to release an in-game bot! so no more 3rd party software is needed :)

Let me know what you think, or if you want to try it out... theres a 700-800MB download and installation, afterwhich it actually doesnt use hardly any bandwidth to run off... (I timed 15 minutes of gameplay to cost only 2MB of bandwidth... aka nothing lol)

Link to site: http://muonline.webzen.com/main

Photos:

Video:

Note: The video is of a private server, but shows the same thing.

Loading ...