UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[29/40] Compound - No one is leaving this compound alive! expect maybe for you?

broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by Dust
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

This map is made by Trebeltom1,He also made Dales Dock and is working on a new custom map called Dales Dig. This is his second map that he ever made.

Setting: You wake up in a warehouse.  You better pull out your guns and get ready for a fight!

Positives:
  • Has Black Ops perks
  • An objective styled ending
  • Buildables
  • UGX mod
  • You have to build the jug machine
  • You start off in a basement, that displays your objectives, and to actually start the game, you have to ride the elevator up, which i thought was pretty cool.

Negatives:
  • If your playing coop, and your friends gets on the elevator to go up, and you get stuck down there, you have to wait like 5 minutes for the elevator to come back down to get you.
  • There is a couple spots that you can actually fall off the map
  • When your placing buildables the zombies seems to get stuck outside the room, mainly for the power room

Conclusion: This map is pretty fun. I enjoyed playing it solo and trying to figure out the steps to the easter egg. With all the other game modes, it just makes this map that much better. It has a couple glitches in it but other than that it is pretty fun and i would recommend anyone to try it out.

Level of Detail: 5/10
Custom Content: 7/10
Fun Scale: 8/10
Replayability: 9/10
Score: 29/40

Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/23191174/Compound.exe
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
I like this map a lot, but I have no clue how to find the key or how to get the D.Eagle. Also, when I was playing Arcade mode, the zombies rarely dropped power ups and when zombies actually glowed, they wouldn't drop anything.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I like this map a lot, but I have no clue how to find the key or how to get the D.Eagle. Also, when I was playing Arcade mode, the zombies rarely dropped power ups and when zombies actually glowed, they wouldn't drop anything.
It's no mystery that this map can be very confusing and has its fair share of problems that were never fixed and to my knowledge no one has ever beaten it. Also, from what I understand, the map maker has no desire to work on it anymore, so just try to enjoy it for being an ambitious step after Dale's Dock. It will more than likely beat you before you beat it.  ;D
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
It's no mystery that this map can be very confusing and has its fair share of problems that were never fixed and to my knowledge no one has ever beaten it. Also, from what I understand, the map maker has no desire to work on it anymore, so just try to enjoy it for being an ambitious step after Dale's Dock. It will more than likely beat you before you beat it.  ;D
Prehaps the UGX 5000 user challenge should be completing Compound    :troll:

Loading ...