UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

What do you love most about custom zombies maps?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User
Date Registered: 2 November 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
natesmithzombies's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
natesmithzombies's Contact & Social LinksNSmithZombies
What do you love most about custom zombies?

Another Nate made a topic for what you hate the most about zombies, so I felt obligated to make a post about what you love the most about zombies. Try to stick to this format:

In General: I love that custom zombies is free and bound only by WaW limits
Specifically: I love when mappers use the afterlife and buildables. I have only seen Afterlife in Project Viking

I think both discussions could be used to help mappers pick and choose what they find the most and least enjoyable!

What do you hate most about custom zombies maps?: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10246.0.html
Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:59:53 pm by natesmithzombies
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I love that custom zombies is full of maps that are for every level of play style. There are maps that reward campers and trainers alike, but I do also like those maps that make the player have to think about what they're going to do and how they're going to do it. I love maps that are difficult when you are in the lower rounds, but get progressively easier once you get the right weapons, i.e. Oil Rig and Industrial Estate. I love seeing completely new feature such as new bosses and new perks. I love seeing all the weapon, and each mappers' different interpretation of how the guns should perform when pack-a-punched. I love seeing the level of detail put into maps and I love the easter eggs that have me run around the map for an hour or so trying to figure out what I am suppose to do.
That is the long answer. The short answer is i love how unpredictable the maps can be and exploring new areas.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I love that custom zombies is full of maps that are for every level of play style. There are maps that reward campers and trainers alike, but I do also like those maps that make the player have to think about what they're going to do and how they're going to do it. I love maps that are difficult when you are in the lower rounds, but get progressively easier once you get the right weapons, i.e. Oil Rig and Industrial Estate. I love seeing completely new feature such as new bosses and new perks. I love seeing all the weapon, and each mappers' different interpretation of how the guns should perform when pack-a-punched. I love seeing the level of detail put into maps and I love the easter eggs that have me run around the map for an hour or so trying to figure out what I am suppose to do.
That is the long answer. The short answer is i love how unpredictable the maps can be and exploring new areas.

Yeh what this guy said. :P
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
The little things I love in maps:

Well designed start rooms, suitable for first room challenges.
Random perk bottle drops obtainable in some way
+1 extra if the Bottles are obtainable in the first room
Concise HUD with uniform font, perk shaders, and everything looking smooth
Well ported guns, with all official sounds
BO2 Ray Gun anims (not the stock waw Ray)
Power switches, simple to access
Accessable PAP mid round (no teleporting etc)
Well ported Wonder Weapons (Thunderguns with decent FX, lights, fixed firesound, not giving drops)
Custom window boards (not the window_med prefab)
Balanced debris prices
Multiple routes through/round a map
Mixture of guns from Multiple CoDs MW2 and later
Good atmosphere (ambient sounds etc)
Nice lighting and FX
Hellhounds (I like these in customs, shoot me)
Well ported Mark 2
Official damage Scavenger
Well placed Traps
Maps designed with high rounds in mind
Maps that dont revolve around EEs and the Buyable Ending shit
Good EE song
Well designed custom wallgun chalks
Small custom changes on guns (a different colour here and there)
Creative PAP names
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Another Stevie fan. Too many of these guys floating around the net ;)

In general: I love maps that resemble OR and IE
Specifically: I love OR and IE
I only said those because those are really the ones of the top of my head i could remember. Somehow I forgot about tmg standoff, quiz v2, comosea, das herrenhaus, and rainy death.

I actually don't like stevie, but even with that said still have to give him credit for his maps.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
Happy Birthday!   HitmanVere just turned 28    
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
When stuff is ported correctly, that is all :gusta:

Spoiler: click to open...
Also knowing that you were right and other user in forum was wrong (Yes, I am looking at you, Nate :please: )
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I only said those because those are really the ones of the top of my head i could remember. Somehow I forgot about tmg standoff, quiz v2, comosea, das herrenhaus, and rainy death.

I actually don't like stevie, but even with that said still have to give him credit for his maps.

Oh. I see.  :'(
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Now Harry & Co. Asks, What do I like...
*DEEP GASP*

Proper sounds to weapons, BO1 Styled Perfection, Titus-6, HVK-30 (never seen yet but could happen), UGX Mod (1.0 & 1.1), No Perk Limit, An upgrade-able perk limit, Mustang & Sally, PHD Flopper in a custom zombies map, Zombie Shield in the map, Zombie counter, a Point building gun that kills before round 21, Pap weapons with proper names, Legit Challenges that dont hold up map progression,Galvaknuckles,Real Legit Boss, Proper Raygun MK2, gas Zombies with proper sounds, Oil Rig style Gas Zombies,Proper AN-94,Proper Commando, Proper spelling of the word proper, Maps with different character quotes, Death Machine, Patched DG2, Vulture Aid, Permaperk Tombstone, Hells Retriever, Hells Redeemer, Gersch Devices, Hacker, Meatballs (never seen yet but could happen), M1216, Working stairs, Proper Doublepoints, FOV Slider, Hitman's Shaders, Custom Wonderweapon...

*Sigh*
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
*DEEP GASP*

Proper sounds to weapons, BO1 Styled Perfection, Titus-6, HVK-30 (never seen yet but could happen), UGX Mod (1.0 & 1.1), No Perk Limit, An upgrade-able perk limit, Mustang & Sally, PHD Flopper in a custom zombies map, Zombie Shield in the map, Zombie counter, a Point building gun that kills before round 21, Pap weapons with proper names, Legit Challenges that dont hold up map progression,Galvaknuckles,Real Legit Boss, Proper Raygun MK2, gas Zombies with proper sounds, Oil Rig style Gas Zombies,Proper AN-94,Proper Commando, Proper spelling of the word proper, Maps with different character quotes, Death Machine, Patched DG2, Vulture Aid, Permaperk Tombstone, Hells Retriever, Hells Redeemer, Gersch Devices, Hacker, Meatballs (never seen yet but could happen), M1216, Working stairs, Proper Doublepoints, FOV Slider, Hitman's Shaders, Custom Wonderweapon...

*Sigh*
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
*DEEP GASP*

*Sigh*

Oh wow someone's expectations are high.

Working stairs

wat.

I like custom maps. :)
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Oh wow someone's expectations are high.

wat.

I like custom maps. :)

Its a mean joke to an unnecessary Bug Report.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
I like well-detailed areas with plenty of different paths. Honestly, the more paths, the better. I love discovering things so that's really all I need in a map to truly make me happy. That and some sort of gimmick just to remind you it's all a game like the plunger in Der Memendrache. I hate people just trying to make sense of everything and giving excuses as to why you're there and what not. Just have fun with the map and the story can be sorted out as you map. REAL custom features are a plus too. Chances are that, if something is unique to only one map, I'll come back to it just for that. I only become an asshole about detail when I'm criticizing someone I hate :troll:
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Yeh what this guy said. :P
I agree with what he said, but I disagree with what the guy he's agreeing with said  ;)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I agree with what he said, but I disagree with what the guy he's agreeing with said  ;)

I disagree with you disagreeing with what the guy he's agreeing with said, however I agree with what you said about you agreeing about what he said.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I disagree with you disagreeing with what the guy he's agreeing with said, however I agree with what you said about you agreeing about what he said.
Finally someone gets me.

Loading ...