UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[MOD] (25/30) Norowa Reta No Numa – Shreking zombies in the south.

broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by JiffyNoodles
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Welcome to Norowa Reta No Numa, a mod for a pre-existing map that’s name is as hard to say as saying Donald Drumpf’s name is to stomach. This mod was published by the man, myth and legend only known as Jrizzo, with the help of other greats like Drlilrobot, HitmanVere and Rollonmath42, and was released on the 24th of April, 2016 to a great public reception. This mod was on my watchlist even before it hit the download section of UGX-Mods, because with the help of the zombies YouTuber, RadAustin27, he managed to catch the public’s eye before release.

Now, without further ado, let’s get into the Pros and Cons of this Mod.

PROS:

Weapons are on point: All the custom weapons in the map, ranging from World at War all the way up to Black Ops 3, are done amazingly well. They flow like they would in their respective titles, and some are just cool to use, such as the Ghosts MK32, which is a tonne of fun to use, as well as the TAC-19, which is also another bundle of joy in this mod. There is also the Annihilator from BO3, which, although not being on its actually animation, due to the fact that BO3 animations are hard to come by, was done as well as it could be expected to be.

Moon Quotes and Richtofen announced: It’s a nice change up from what it was originally, that being the Shi no Numa quotes, which, although not being used as much as Der Riese quotes, are relatively over-used compared to any Black Ops quotes. It’s also nice to be able to play as Samantha on this map, as she is a unique character, and one of the drawcards for Moon itself. And having Richtofen also adds to the feel, and also removes that awkward moment of Samantha listening to herself announce everything, even though she’s not in the MPD anymore.

Moon Atmosphere: It’s a nice touch, as it makes everything look better, which is a nice addition to this mod.

Different Difficulties: Ok, this is what I like about the mod mostly, it has 5 different Difficulties, which are:

Recruit: No sprinters: Perk bottle drop and max ammo from dog rounds.

Normal: Normal Shi no Numa, except with new weapons and perks.

Hardened: Random box location, mixed rounds (zombies and dogs) and a couple Verruckt sprinters to spice things up.

Veteran: Verruckt Sprinters from Round 1, a random box spawn location as well as mixed rounds.

And Impossible: The zombies Sprint as fast as you do, from ROUND 1! He also added Space Dogs in for dog rounds (Dogs in Space Helmets). You can also get a free perk from the dogs, like in recruit, and you start with the .44 magnum instead of the Nambu. There is no Escaping them!

These allow the player to change up how they feel like playing, whether they feel like chilling and getting all the perks,
playing some normal zombies or feel like getting frustrated at zombies who could rival Usain Bolt, it all adds to the immersive feel of this mod.

TBH, I couldn’t find any cons for this mod, for what it is, it does its job.

Final Verdict
Custom Content: 9/10. Everything, literally everything is custom, except the Knife Model.
Fun Scale: 8/10. What’s not to love? A mod, on a nice map, with some great weapons. It’s a fun mod.
Replayability: 8/10. This mod can be played a few times for a few reasons, different difficulties, a lot of guns, as well as trying out new strategies.
Overall Score: 25/30

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10879.0.html
Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 08:42:17 am by JiffyNoodles
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Fun fact: custom knife can be obtained by giving one weaponfile in BO1
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Fun fact: custom knife can be obtained by giving one weaponfile in BO1
Thanks Ray, Review updated.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Again the knife model is the big bummer. Anyway, why is the score from 30 this time not 40?
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Again the knife model is the big bummer. Anyway, why is the score from 30 this time not 40?
because I removed an element from the total, that being map detail. This is a mod, so it's a bit hard to detail.

Loading ...