Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

REAPERS MAP PACK [Knie Tief update]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by death_reaper0

Poll

Question: if i were to remake one of these maps would would be best? (added areas, gums etc)

minecraft village (zm map)
11 (33.3%)
cxca
3 (9.1%)
saloon
8 (24.2%)
cracked
4 (12.1%)
rave to the grave
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: September 11, 2016, 11:33:25 pm

Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
health in nacht should now be fixed thanks to alaurenc9, other fixes too, check the change log at the top for more details

EDIT: i added a FAQ section, make sure to check it BEFORE asking questions
Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:56:02 am by death_reaper0
Date Registered: 2 July 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SilentAvenger's Groups
SilentAvenger's Contact & Social Links
im just wondering is it possiable seperate your version of nact with a map name? so i can screw around with cheats an all the weapons when i want to kill some time
Date Registered: 9 February 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Strezz89's Groups
Strezz89's Contact & Social Links
Hello! when I launch the mod (actually I try the version 1.0.2.1), the game seems to continue to get stuck (it's like a giff, but more slow!). It happened on all the map of this mod, even the gobblegum map. Anyway game didn't crash during the loading
with some script error, it's only unplayable for the lag.
Ps maybe it's a problem with my pc, but with other maps i didn't have this problem so I decided to post this. Thank you!

Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kz4044's Groups
kz4044's Contact & Social Links
It glitches when you use fear in headlights or anything that freezes zombies they freeze for the rest of the game
Date Registered: 23 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
socr is life
Signature
Everybody is FAMILY.
rutenguten's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
rutenguten's Contact & Social Linksfunnyrussianguyrutenguten
These maps are looking good so far. I don't think it was addressed yet but there seems to be a bug regarding disorderly combat. I have yet to try it in the latest update but when I previously did it came with a couple problems.

1.  The only way to trigger a new weapon is by sliding once ten seconds have passed.

2. You can keep randomizing your two weapons (three with Mule Kick) as you please while in BO3 you retain a single weapon for the entire five minutes.

3. When I bought a perk, I received an extra weapon slot. No I did not have mule kick.

4. You can keep the weapons if you buy another gum during the five minute process, making the gum a bit of an exploit to get the best weapons on the map.

Regardless all of the gums I have tried aside from this one are honestly pretty pinpoint to BO3's equivalent gums. Keep up the good work!
Date Registered: 23 July 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SamWilley's Groups
SamWilley's Contact & Social Links
Awesome content, Both maps and gobblegums are working for me. Thanks for your hard work making these maps for us :)

Quick question though, if i install version 1.0.2.1 will i lose the gobblegum and divinium from the 1.0.2 version??

I would only be installing it to fix the health issues on Nacht and don't want to lose the ~200 i have.

TIA
Date Registered: 2 August 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
neverknow5463's Groups
neverknow5463's Contact & Social LinkspootisisspyWattheprackBl4ckRaz0R
It's a nice map at all. I love the mechanics n also the gobblegums :rainbow:
Date Registered: 6 June 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
GodOfWarT_T666's Contact & Social Links
Does anyone have a walkthrough of the easter egg for either map?  Sort of lost on both of them, especially Nacht.  I'm killing zombies near all the lamps but that's all I know so far.
Date Registered: 26 September 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
MBLADE's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
MBLADE's Contact & Social Linksmassimo.boetti
i thought it was a problem with my PC , but the lag with this map is making it unplayable, can play any other map perfectly fine.  anyone know a fix?
Date Registered: 17 August 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Rumm's Groups
Rumm's Contact & Social Links
Hey Reaper! Been playing the fortress map for like 3 hours straight now (nacht won't work) and i gotta say i love it. Mad respect going out to you for the effort you've put into this, gobblegums work great with an awesome mechanic, EE is actually pretty hard and all the little easter eggs such as the jump scare, songs are awesome.

*POTENTIAL EASTER EGG STEPS SPOILER*
I'm not looking for a direct answer but when doing the explosive sword challenge (completed fire and electric) I can only find 5 barrels. I don't want to post the locations i have found on here in case of spoilers but its five pretty obvious ones around the centre of the map. I was wondering if there were any more i had to find and if you could point me in the right direction and if not then what the next step to the explosive sword may be as it won't let me put the original back in the statue.

Once again great work keep doing what you're doing
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
These maps are looking good so far. I don't think it was addressed yet but there seems to be a bug regarding disorderly combat. I have yet to try it in the latest update but when I previously did it came with a couple problems.

1.  The only way to trigger a new weapon is by sliding once ten seconds have passed.

2. You can keep randomizing your two weapons (three with Mule Kick) as you please while in BO3 you retain a single weapon for the entire five minutes.

3. When I bought a perk, I received an extra weapon slot. No I did not have mule kick.

4. You can keep the weapons if you buy another gum during the five minute process, making the gum a bit of an exploit to get the best weapons on the map.

Regardless all of the gums I have tried aside from this one are honestly pretty pinpoint to BO3's equivalent gums. Keep up the good work!
It glitches when you use fear in headlights or anything that freezes zombies they freeze for the rest of the game

fixing now, thanks for letting me know

Awesome content, Both maps and gobblegums are working for me. Thanks for your hard work making these maps for us :)
Quick question though, if i install version 1.0.2.1 will i lose the gobblegum and divinium from the 1.0.2 version??
I would only be installing it to fix the health issues on Nacht and don't want to lose the ~200 i have.
TIA
updating the mod will not take away savable stats, you can update without a worry
i thought it was a problem with my PC , but the lag with this map is making it unplayable, can play any other map perfectly fine.  anyone know a fix?
this has happened to a few people, im unsure whats causing it, but can you tell me if you have modified your game at all (besides t4m) i dont mean mods installed to the mod section but changes to the root directory in any way

Date Registered: 9 February 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Strezz89's Groups
Strezz89's Contact & Social Links
Quote from: MBLADE on Today at 11:25:29 am
this has happened to a few people, im unsure whats causing it, but can you tell me if you have modified your game at all (besides t4m) i dont mean mods installed to the mod section but changes to the root directory in any way

i just wondering if it can be a problem with a cracked version of the game - actually I can't buy it to see if it changes something. Other than that I don't modify anything (exept the Lanfix and T4m).
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Still no fix for my low fps problem?  :'(!
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
its possible that a cracked copy of the game is the cause, so far only 5 or 6 people have told me they have a low fps in the mod, and i don know why, most people (including myself) run it at full speed with no problems, sorry im not much help but if its something in the mod and i find out what causes it, it will be fixed
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
I have boguht the original game and never had problems with it before :-\

Loading ...