Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Why are u reading this? Its a waste of time.
Signature
k.
jeffrey's Groups
jeffrey's Contact & Social Linksjeffrey909jeffrey909google is my m8
~=~ Der Flur ~=~

MEGA Link (V1.4):

MediaFire Link (V1.2):
Removed

Pic:

Spoiler: click to open...

Features:

• 9 Perks
  • Kino style teleporter
  • Black ops 1 weapons
  • Solo quick revive
  • No perk limit
  • Soul boxes
  • Double tap 2.0
  • Jug fix
  • Buyable ending
  • Main EE
  • 3 music EEs
  • And more!

Updates:

Update 1.1:

• Fixed Power ups not spawning in some areas
  • Fixed monkeys
  • Fixed visual bugs/changes
  • Added all the pap world models
  • Fixed hugging zombies (mostly)

Update 1.2:

• Added more weapons
  • Buffed Blundergat
  • Removed zone text
  • Added text after completing the soul boxes
  • Soul box range slightly increased
  • Fixed bugs
  • Added MEGA link
  • Fixed name
  • Added kill achievements
  • Randomized perks
  • Raygun marks 2 rarity

Update 1.3:

• Random characters
  • Fixed old crew
  • Fixed visual bugs
  • Buffed Blundergat
  • Fixed gun pick up icon
  • Improved teddy locations
  • Fixed CO-OP bug
  • Added buyable ending button

Update 1.4:

• Fix Cobra reload time
  • Fix missing 1 pap weapon
  • Fix custom pap weapon fire sounds
  • Fix solo quick revive
  • Fix Raygun
  • Fix Blundergat
  • Fixed other small bugs
  • Traps
  • Main EE
  • Secret ;)

Known bugs:

• None

LeaderBoard:

You can send me proof at round 35 or higher ^^

SOLO:

1. mgmwildcat - round 58
2. hfactor66 - round 45
3. GHXSTLEADER - round 42
4. DaWhiteFox - round 41

CO-OP:

Notes:
1. Yes, you need t4m. It doesnt take that much effort xD. You can download that here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8092.0
2. You can only activate items for the music EE after the cooldown to prevent mutiple songs playing at one moment.
3. The map was actually being called hallway so that's why it says "nazi_zombie_hallway2" in the join list.
4. What does filling up chests do?
Are you sure that you wanna see this? It will spoil stuff...
Really...?
Are you really really really sure?
Really? OK fine I'll stop making new spoilers...
Haha jk  :troll:
Really? Now for real
Opens up electric cherry, gives you a free power up and you can pick up a free wonder weapon somewhere in the map

Credits:

Scripts and stuff:

Treyarch
harrybo21
BluntStuffy
NateSmith
Aidan
MakeCents

Testers:

Dak the gamer
WheresRyu?
ItzKillermanYT

If you feel like I'm missing someone then tell me!

BTW I'm new here and this is my first map I have ever made so don't be too strict... please ::) and suggestions are always welcome ^^
Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:32:27 pm by jeffrey
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 August 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PhilMcHawk's Groups
PhilMcHawk's Contact & Social Links
If the map name is supposed to translate to "the river", you're missing an "s" there friend.
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Speedrun to buyable ending kkona
xTrain's Groups
xTrain's Contact & Social Linksjyuuzzeuphoriaa
-Monkeys Dont work
-No double tap 2.0
-Please fix soul chests locations
-Hugging zombies
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
ItzKillermanYT's Contact & Social LinksItzKillermanYTKillerman_536ItzKillermanItzKillermanYT
xTrain i was a tester the monkeys do work i have help test them they work you may try now :)
Date Registered: 22 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
jeffrey's Groups
If the map name is supposed to translate to "the river", you're missing an "s" there friend.

Nope It's really meant as Der flus which is a translating for the hallway but anyway thanks for trying to help me ^^

-Monkeys Dont work
-No double tap 2.0
-Please fix soul chests locations
-Hugging zombies

First of all what do you mean with "please fix soul chests locations"? they are correct. There is a double tap 2.0, it only doesn't say 2.0 at the perk machine. I haven't encountered a problem with the monkeys and what do you exactly mean with hugging zombies? I will just say share the love :P also please explain the things next time before you criticize someone's map.
Date Registered: 19 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mgmwildcat's Groups
mgmwildcat's Contact & Social Links
I would love to play this map but I cant download it through dropbox I would love if you could make a different link. :) :)
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Speedrun to buyable ending kkona
xTrain's Groups
xTrain's Contact & Social Linksjyuuzzeuphoriaa
Nope It's really meant as Der flus which is a translating for the hallway but anyway thanks for trying to help me ^^

First of all what do you mean with "please fix soul chests locations"? they are correct. There is a double tap 2.0, it only doesn't say 2.0 at the perk machine. I haven't encountered a problem with the monkeys and what do you exactly mean with hugging zombies? I will just say share the love :P also please explain the things next time before you criticize someone's map.

lol i wasn't trying to hate on ur map ... kinda. I guess ill have to explain every bug I listed. The soul chests.. OMG THE SOUL CHESTS. They're placed in areas where its sort of difficult to fill up. Monkeys don't work in 2 areas,(possibly even more)
The 3rd soul chest near Jug which was a pain in the ass to fill with the spawnings, and the it also doesnt work in the teleporter area.  I thought dtap 2.0 wasnt in the map because it still took the same amount of bullets to kill a zombie than without it.
Anyways, hugging zombies are common in most custom maps and in all world at war original zombie maps. Usually when u get hit by a zombie u get this sort of "vacuum" effect rendering u unable to move after getting hit. It gets really annoying in small maps. I also prefer the Thundergun over the Blundergat tsk tsk..Oh and electric cherry is kinda broken
Date Registered: 15 April 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
peterlee's Groups
peterlee's Contact & Social Links
Havent played it yet but it looks good. Cant wait to try it out!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
jeffrey's Groups
I would love to play this map but I cant download it through dropbox I would love if you could make a different link. :) :)

I have changed the dropbox link :)

lol i wasn't trying to hate on ur map ... kinda. I guess ill have to explain every bug I listed. The soul chests.. OMG THE SOUL CHESTS. They're placed in areas where its sort of difficult to fill up. Monkeys don't work in 2 areas,(possibly even more)
The 3rd soul chest near Jug which was a pain in the ass to fill with the spawnings, and the it also doesnt work in the teleporter area.  I thought dtap 2.0 wasnt in the map because it still took the same amount of bullets to kill a zombie than without it.
Anyways, hugging zombies are common in most custom maps and in all world at war original zombie maps. Usually when u get hit by a zombie u get this sort of "vacuum" effect rendering u unable to move after getting hit. It gets really annoying in small maps. I also prefer the Thundergun over the Blundergat tsk tsk..Oh and electric cherry is kinda broken

Okay I will try to fix as much as possible ^^

Havent played it yet but it looks good. Cant wait to try it out!

Thanks! :D
Date Registered: 6 March 2015
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX Chat Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I don't really know what to type here so....
Signature
MajorPwnege01's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
MajorPwnege01's Contact & Social LinksMajorPwnegeMajorPwnege1
very nice map but the monkeys dont work around the jugg room so thats it other than that the map sucks  :troll: :troll: :troll:
Date Registered: 12 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PhilMcHawk's Groups
PhilMcHawk's Contact & Social Links

Well, i don't know if "Der Flus" means the hallway in dutch, but if its supposed to be in german, then the hallway would be "Der Flur".
Date Registered: 17 November 2013
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
pato_tu's Groups
pato_tu's Contact & Social Links
simple and fun ... good map.

Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
jeffrey's Groups
very nice map but the monkeys dont work around the jugg room so thats it other than that the map sucks  :troll: :troll: :troll:

Okay, I think I fixed it.

Double Post Merge: October 24, 2016, 01:34:22 am
Well, i don't know if "Der Flus" means the hallway in dutch, but if its supposed to be in german, then the hallway would be "Der Flur".

oh lol so you have met my German xD I'll change it tomorrow :p also thanks for helping :)

simple and fun ... good map.

(Image removed from quote.)

congratulations and thanks ^^
Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:37:41 am by jeffrey
Date Registered: 15 October 2016
Last active: 2 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Zombies Junkie & High Round Soloist
Signature
BO1
Ascension Round 101
Ascension Round 119
Ascension Round 124
Ascension Round 153

BO2
Buried Round 109
Buried Round 124
Buried Round 125

BO3
Revelations Round 143 (Classics Only)
Revelations Round 148 (All GGs)
Revelations Round 150 (All GGs)
Ascension Round 165 (All GGs)
Ascension Round 200! (All GGs)
Kino Der Toten Round 156 (All GGs, First Room Only)

Custom
Nightclub Round 113 (All GGs)
hfactor66's Groups
hfactor66's Contact & Social Linkshfactor66hfactor66hfactor66hfactor66hfactor66
Round 45 Solo

It's not impossible to get to round 35 solo on this map, as I've clearly proven, but I think 35 is asking a bit much to get onto the leaderboard, because one, this is a very tight map, and a very small map. It is difficult to run a train anywhere on this map, not sure if that was the intent when you made this map, but I feel this map is more suited towards the camping style of player.

Main complaints with this map;

One, as suggested above, zombies do not leave you alone when you're being revived, which in turn makes recovering absolutely impossible, so QR may as well be as worthless as it was in the original WAW.

Two, the soul boxes, oh god the soul boxes. Basically the only way for the souls to count is to kill them right in front of it, and leaving the area resets the soul box? Cruel, especially with how small these rooms are to begin with. Plus the Blundergat isn't even worth a damn to have anyway, it sucks, PAP or not. :poker: You basically force the player to PAP their first pistol and get PHD just to fill the four soul boxes that don't even give you that good of a gun & a broken Electric Cherry.

Three, Electric Cherry. So, after completing the redundant task of filling up the four soul boxes, this is one of the two things you get, aaaaand... it's broken. If the zombie doesn't die, he essentially stumbles behind you while stunned and tries to trap you. This perk is basically a death trap.

Four, the doors. Mainly, the door activated after turning on the power. If a door says it needs power to activate, you'd think it would open by turning the power on, right? Nope! That just makes the door buyable for 2k! Seriously, if you have to turn on the power to make the door buyable, just make it a buyable door to begin with, it's tedious flipping a switch just to find out I have to buy the door anyway.

I agree with the traps suggestion, traps would help a lot. Right now, basically to get to 35+ rounds, you need the Wunderwaffe, Ray Gun Mark II, Monkeys, & M1911 PAP. Like I said, maybe lower the required round to get on the leaderboard to 25 or 30, that seems a bit more fair in my opinion.

Final thoughts, this map is pretty challenging, given its size and daunting tasks, and may not be a map for newcomers to zombies or custom zombies. No technical issues with this map, just some suggestions to make the map a little more balanced in the player's favor.
Date Registered: 17 July 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
Be like Water...
needfalloutone21's Contact & Social LinksFalloutistheBestDeaDSn1peR21
Sorry dude (not sorry), but did you just complain about something in a zombie map being difficult? If you don't like where the soul chests are put, you don't have to play the map. And if you want to play an easier map, download an easier map. Maybe also try to find a nicer way to explain yourself while using proper grammar.

Loading ...