UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[25/40] PISTOLS ONLY CHALLENGE (YouAlwaysWin) - Green.

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by ZombieSlayer5778
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming

Map by: YouAlwaysWin

The Basics: After a shipwreck leaves you and your friends stranded on an island, you wake up to the sounds of the undead. You and your friends prepare to fight for your life with all you have left...Pistols.

Pros: To start off, I think its a cool idea. I really enjoyed the fast paced gameplay the map had to offer, and loved being able to slay zombies with pistols, something I never normally do. The map has decent detail, and the cramped space makes it both challenging and fun. I liked the choice of pistols, but wish there was a few more to play around with.

Cons: There were a few problems with this map I would like to address. For starters, I absolutely HATED the green. It marred most of the enjoyment of looking at the map, and I feel it could have been toned down a lot, or just left out. Like I said earlier, I wanted more pistols, not a select few. The elemental machine was almost completely useless, because as far as I know, there aren't any weapons there that you can upgrade in it on this map. I would also have liked a buy-able ending as it provides something to work for.

Conclusion: Overall, I enjoyed the fast-paced gameplay, but the green looked like shit ruining most of the enjoyment of looking around the map for me. The pistols were extremely fun to use, but I wish there were a few more of them. I would have also just left out the elemental machine, as it doesn't do anything in this map (correct me if I'm wrong).

Detail: 4/10
Custom Content: 6/10
Fun Scale: 9/10
Replayability: 6/10

Score: 25/40

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=12962.msg144417#msg144417

Loading ...