Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
n0thero's Groups
n0thero's Contact & Social Links
Hey, dude, amazing work!
One of the best mods for WaW ever! Me and my friends tried complete this several times, and i hope we will do it in future  :D

We are from Russia but other players may watch streams of this. And yes - i made Graphic Interface especially for this map, you may check it here :D
--Removed By Moderator--
Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:38:41 am by MZslayer11
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Holy shit!

And people thought me and Stevie were bad lol

He literally shit out a pile of steaming abuse - then followed it up with some abuse

Coz he no allowed to cheat... Aww poor fella
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
And people thought me and Stevie were bad lol
Oh, Stevie...I miss the good old days, back when the forums were filled with clever comments and hilariously scathing criticism. Things used to be fun  :'(
Date Registered: 3 June 2017
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Killertruth186's Contact & Social LinksCovertbrony
Because it wouldn't make sense for the story. If you read it, it says that Kennedy meets the crew at the docks where we arrives by boat It wouldn't make sense for them to spawn inside the prison. Plus, It gives it a little twist :)
I have no idea of Danny Trejo would be in the 1960's.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
I'm not releasing any updates for this map. I feel it's fully playable and I have beaten it several times. I'm sorry if there are some small visual bugs or issues but I literally have no more time to work on this project. I apologize if anyone suffers a strange occurrence while playing, but the best way to fix it is to restart the game or simply don't do whatever you did to cause it hahahaha  :D

Thanks guys for all the great comments and reviews. After all I made this map for the community and you guys are the reason I kept pushing myself to learn and create this map.  :nyan:
It was fun playing it, even though there's only a few places where the frame rate suffers. Like the spiral staircase to where you should get the part of the airplane. And the prison cell area as well. But that's just my laptop. So had no idea of where the power is without the afterlife mechanics until I have seen the form told where the location is.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
This map is complete trash, if it was released 6 years ago it might've been good, its got that going for it. I don't map often, but I can't believe how anyone could manage to make a map so dull, long, repetitive and just fucking boring dude.

In case you still are planning to make more maps, here's what I would suggest to better your next projects:

1. Allow players to cheat (haven't read up on it but I couldn't noclip with sv_cheats 1) cheating is fun and helpful.
2. Make a map fast, for the player, especially if it is a remake when their is already knowledge of what is to come.

- example; in this mfap feeding the dogs takes like 15 seconds for each zombie (zombies killed within the 15 second feeding time don't count which is literally autistic) and 10 zombies each, thats two and a half minutes for a third of a passage of a door, so... 150(Time per dog) x 3(Amount of dogs) x 2(Blue dogs) = 900 seconds. 15 minutes of BORING AS FUCK FEEDING of an AUTISTIC DOG, I could go on, but you probably understand

3. You say you added a lot to the map and its not just a remake, but the first minutes of playing are the exact same but you spawn in a different area, what's new? Oh shit lmao nothing, anyways what you added was a boring easter egg and shiny new guns that server the same purpose as all the other guns but are made poorly.

- A good map remake would be nuketown remastered by SirJammy and Ege115 it adds new FUN things to the map, including but not limited to, an easter egg you can do at your pace. Its greatness is hard to simplify into words, heres the link
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12734.0.html

4. This map is ugly and feels like it was rushed, either you rushed it, or you are a shitty map maker, the gameplay is trash so if you were going for either of those you failed, horribly.

I hope you benefit from this criticism, and good luck on any future maps, let this utter complete disgusting fucking abomination of human time be remembered as when your maps stopped sucking mega dick.
Honestly why bothered play this map or even the game if you have to cheat?  Also I know that there can be an actual bad maps. But this map isn't one of them. I would personally say it is still unfinished. But there's a reason why it is to it's state. He gotten the map right as far that i am concerned.
Date Registered: 17 July 2017
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
LooniProject's Groups
LooniProject's Contact & Social LinksmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLex
Game crashes. Assuming it's because of the t4m thing. But I installed it in the directory. So. Idk what the issue could be. Thanks anyone who can help.
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
Game crashes. Assuming it's because of the t4m thing. But I installed it in the directory. So. Idk what the issue could be. Thanks anyone who can help.

turn down your textures, that might sort the problem
Date Registered: 17 July 2017
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
LooniProject's Groups
LooniProject's Contact & Social LinksmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLexmiLex
turn down your textures, that might sort the problem
Thank you. I did that. And turned off map spec. And still having same issue.
Date Registered: 5 August 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ColdShrimp2's Groups
ColdShrimp2's Contact & Social Links
I'm not sure how I'm just hearing of this release now. But I'm gonna play tf outta this
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
I'm not sure how I'm just hearing of this release now. But I'm gonna play tf outta this

Glad to hear that. I have hours upon hours of content squeezed into this map. It may take a while to figure it all out and probably multiple tries but I think it's worth it.  ;D.
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
Glad to hear that. I have hours upon hours of content squeezed into this map. It may take a while to figure it all out and probably multiple tries but I think it's worth it.  ;D.

so true dude, when I discovered multiple easter eggs it was so worth my time :)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
haven't played the map but read concerns and i agree more perks = more fun
Mulekick and Stamina would be lovely  :P

Good job whippy.

Double Post Merge: July 21, 2017, 08:08:26 am
stopped reading there
+1, same.
Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 08:08:26 am by Tim Smith
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Mulekick and Stamina would be lovely  :P

Yea I almost added them in but it would have caused a lot of issues and re-work. I would have had to delay the map even more and I just didn't have time. Stamina would have also made the map really easy, especially during bosses challenges. So there are reasons I didn't include the things people suggest. It's not because I'm lazy or stupid, I just had to find a nice balance between fun and difficulty. "More perks = more fun" is true but you lose a lot of difficulty. Just think about Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles. Those maps used to be really difficult back in the day but now with Gobblegums, Wonderfiz, and added perk machines you can easily make it to extremely high rounds. I'm not trash talking them, I enjoy the newness of them and the new ways to play those classic maps but I'm trying to make a point that the difficulty of them decreased.

I enjoy that scared feeling while playing zombies. You know that "I'm about to die any second if I get cornered or stop running" feeling. I put the 4 perks I enjoy the most into Alcatraz and they help a good bit but they still don't make you a god. I feel like when players get all the perks, shields, gobblegums, helmets/masks, and multiple upgraded guns with double upgraded effects they are almost invincible. I wanted to keep players scared and on their toes the entire time they play my map. I hope you all see where I'm coming from.

Have fun guys,

WhippyTrout
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
At least give us Stamina instead of Quick revive... 4 bosses are a pain in the *ss in just one try without quick revive... :'(

Loading ...