UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

SALAJ_DUST2 ( huge update is coming soon 55% done )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by gustoman
Date Registered: 21 November 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I make maps.
Signature
THE FIGHT
SALAJ_DUST2 new update is coming soon
SALAJ_MALEFIC'S_SPAWN
SALAJ_WWE coming soon
gustoman's Groups
gustoman's Contact & Social Linksgustoman

SALAJ_DUST2
What really say about this map? I think everyone know this map from game Counter-Strike. I created new Dust2 and I tried my best to give you best feeling of Counter-Strike and new experience of Call of Duty Zombies. My question is are you ready visit zombies in Dust2 or zombies are ready for you?

HOW TO INSTALL
When you download the map it may happen that windows defender will block this application. Just ignore that or if it says something like this "click here for more options" just click on that and there will be more options for allow installation, so you can pass it and install it without any problem.

BEFORE YOU START PLAYING
Before you start play game you have to go to the settings/UGX options/weapon bob turn it "ON" save and close. You have to do this every time when you will play this map. If you will not do it then you will get stuck on screen because there will be not "start button".

COOP / Multiplayer
If you want to play COOP with 3 or 4 friends it may happen that one of you got stuck on screen. If you are stuck just type to console "pause" and it should works.

INFORMATION ABOUT MAP
UGX v1.1 ( game modes: calssic, gungame, arcademod, king of the hill, sharpshooter, bounty hunter, chaos mode )
11 Perks
Pack a Punch
Elemental Machine
Traps Machine
Weapons ( MW, BO1, BO2, BO3 )
CS:GO Ranking System
Plant the C4 Bomb
Some Custom Textures
Xbox 360 Controller Support

CREDITS
Creator: GU$TOMAN
Bomb Scripting: fanmagic
Map Testers: Eeyoreboy and Patcher

THANKS TO
BluntStuffy - Always tried help me fix errors.
lolelel12334 - I had UGX v1.0 and I didn't know about newest version, so he told me about UGX v1.1.
UGX Team - Thank you for UGX mod.

UPDATES
It may happen that I will make update in the future. If I will make new update you will see information in this section.

HUGE UPDATE IS COMING SOON 55% DONE

MY MAPS
THE FIGHT
SALAJ_DUST2
SALAJ_MALEFIC'S_SPAWN

Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:24:07 am by gustoman
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
So did you port this map or actualy made it from scratch? The size of it looks really similar to the original.
Date Registered: 27 June 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
xSlayFR's Groups
xSlayFR's Contact & Social Links

I don't find how to start the map
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I make maps.
gustoman's Groups
So did you port this map or actualy made it from scratch? The size of it looks really similar to the original.
I made everything by myself from scratch. Here is my project, you can see there every day of my work http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840347089
Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:27:24 am by gustoman
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
I made everything by myself from strach. Here is my project, you can see there every day of my work http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840347089
that's pretty cool but i wish  you put more effort and detail in it instead of finishing it in like 4 days. Mapping is not about having lots of features and a basic outline of a map that wastes it potential by being mediocre.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I make maps.
gustoman's Groups
that's pretty cool but i wish  you put more effort and detail in it instead of finishing it in like 4 days. Mapping is not about having lots of features and a basic outline of a map that wastes it potential by being mediocre.
what are you talking about ? I was working on this map 2 months I just gave u my project u can see everything there
Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:31:08 am by gustoman
Date Registered: 1 December 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
nomorevideos's Groups
nomorevideos's Contact & Social Linksnomorevideos
what are you talking about ? I was working in this map 2 months I just gave u my project u can see everything there

I told you like 3 months ago, just port the map over. It's much easier, it saves so much time and the scale will be 1:1. Yeah it would be a lot of work to make a decent looking zombies map similar to Leviathan or Ragnarok, but with enough time, effort and work you can do it. A map needs more than a few months of work. Give it 2 years and follow the ideas I presented in my other post and you might deliver a professional looking map.
And yes, visuals do matter. A lot. No one likes to play a bland looking, low effort map. I won't deny that you probably spent a lot of time working on it, but it's not nearly enough.

Double Post Merge: June 18, 2017, 02:35:56 am
I also think my first post just got lost. Said an admin/mod needs to approve of it, while my other post posted just fine. Nice.
Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:35:56 am by nomorevideos
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I make maps.
gustoman's Groups

I told you like 3 months ago, just port the map over. It's much easier, it saves so much time and the scale will be 1:1. Yeah it would be a lot of work to make a decent looking zombies map similar to Leviathan or Ragnarok, but with enough time, effort and work you can do it. A map needs more than a few months of work. Give it 2 years and follow the ideas I presented in my other post and you might deliver a professional looking map.
And yes, visuals do matter. A lot. No one likes to play a bland looking, low effort map. I won't deny that you probably spent a lot of time working on it, but it's not nearly enough.

Double Post Merge: June 18, 2017, 02:35:56 am
I also think my first post just got lost. Said an admin/mod needs to approve of it, while my other post posted just fine. Nice.
I don't know who you are and you never spoke with me before. I just remember one guy on steam that told mi similar  thing. If thats u then Im telling u same thing that I said before. I don't care about any port. I have my own ideas and I want to create them by myself. Also If I download original map tell me how I would edit it? How I will make extra rooms, zombie windows, and other things that I made here. Yes this map could be much better but this is my second map and I'm sorry that I'm not a pro of making maps. I tried my best and I did pretty good job. I would like to see your first and second map if they look "PRO"
Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:53:55 am by gustoman
Date Registered: 10 February 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
jakezombiesNooB1's Contact & Social LinksJake0lightningwawjake0
is this map only for 2 players? cause "we" crashed as in my friends tried it  :nyan: :P
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
what are you talking about ? I was working on this map 2 months I just gave u my project u can see everything there
What he's getting at is you didn't really change much about Dust2.
YOu just placed it in, added a room or two, and that's it. No new feel to it.
Date Registered: 15 November 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
LuigiTheSayajin's Contact & Social LinksWeedScoper69
It looks way familiar than the other Dust 2 Remake at the UGX Website. I like it that you made it from scratch. Yeah... ported maps are better for remakes but it improves your mapping knowledge. It looks good for the first view and i will try it. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I make maps.
gustoman's Groups
What he's getting at is you didn't really change much about Dust2.
YOu just placed it in, added a room or two, and that's it. No new feel to it.
I didn't placed anything, I created! No man it doesn't have to give you different feeling then just Dust2 feeling. I made more then just 1 or 2 rooms as you said. Also I had ideas then nobody before ( u will not see it in any map, any remake ) first play the map and then judge.

Double Post Merge: June 18, 2017, 01:28:55 pm
It looks way familiar than the other Dust 2 Remake at the UGX Website. I like it that you made it from scratch. Yeah... ported maps are better for remakes but it improves your mapping knowledge. It looks good for the first view and i will try it. :)
I can say it's much better then other Dust2 remake at the UGX. Thank you man I hope you enjoy the map.
Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:28:55 pm by gustoman
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
2015 Contest Winner
Firstly, i would like to say i or nobody else tried to hurt your feelings while criticising your work. I'm more than happy to see a dust 2 remake but what i tried to tell you was it could have looked so much better had you used more custom content. Take c.h.n's der berg for example. He spent almost 4 years making that map and look how people reacted to it. I'm not telling you to go do the same but be a little ambitious while working on something and for god's sake use more custom models and textures because waw's assets got way too old. Thank you for not throwing a temper tantrum like the other guy who did a dust 2 remake and i hope you do a better job on your future maps.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I make maps.
gustoman's Groups
Firstly, i would like to say i or nobody else tried to hurt your feelings while criticising your work. I'm more than happy to see a dust 2 remake but what i tried to tell you was it could have looked so much better had you used more custom content. Take c.h.n's der berg for example. He spent almost 4 years making that map and look how people reacted to it. I'm not telling you to go do the same but be a little ambitious while working on something and for god's sake use more custom models and textures because waw's assets got way too old. Thank you for not throwing a temper tantrum like the other guy who did a dust 2 remake and i hope you do a better job on your future maps.
I understand what are you trying to tell me but honestly I don't have time make maps 2 or 4 years and even when I'm alone. This is my second map and It wasn't that easy to make everything I had so many errors to fix, I spent many hours every day to make this map. Yes this map may looks better with more details but I hit max limit and I didn't want to use T4M. However sometimes old classic and simple map looks better then detailed map. Just try this map and you will see its not that bad you guys think it is. There are some details too. I still have files so I can still make updates on this map in the future. But I tried my best to make it best for you guys.

Double Post Merge: June 18, 2017, 06:07:52 pm
is this map only for 2 players? cause "we" crashed as in my friends tried it  :nyan: :P
yes it is for 4 players

Double Post Merge: June 18, 2017, 06:20:25 pm
(Image removed from quote.)
I don't find how to start the map
please read the description "BEFORE YOU START PLAYING"
Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:20:25 pm by gustoman
Date Registered: 10 February 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
jakezombiesNooB1's Contact & Social LinksJake0lightningwawjake0
well we kept crashing, looks good thats for sure, but kept crashing or someone couldnt play

Loading ...