UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

(22/40) Farm Swamp - Farm?,Factory?,Warehouse? of the dead......

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by R34P312
Date Registered: 1 April 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
R34P312's Groups
Make sure you watch in HD!
http://youtu.be/zGmmXEH2MCQ

Map by:C.H.N

Level Detail : 6/10
Custom Content : 2/10
Fun Scale : 6/10 (Judged more harshly now!!)
Replayability : 8/10

Overall Score : 22/40

Download it on The UGX Map Manager

Release Post : http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2915.0
Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 12:15:41 pm by thezombiekilla6
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
fun scale would be considerably lower for me unfortunately, and i've only played this map twice, because of the stock setup so low replayability.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I completely disagree with the 6 given for level of detail. This map looks ridiculously good and would get a 9 in my opinion... easily!
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
based on the way he does his scales, the level of detail should be like a 7, but not too high because its not a "mind blowing" scene. It looks like it belong in waw, unlike alot of recent maps. I consider that a compliment for his first map. And for the record, this map is what made me devote myself to become a mapper :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
based on the way he does his scales, the level of detail should be like a 7

Even 7 would be a serious injustice. I have only seen a handful of maps on this scene that would genuinely pass as a Treyarch map (visually) and this is one of them.

If this is a 6 or 7, I would love to hear what maps you think are better, ie: a 9 or 10.

Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 12:24:52 pm
It looks like it belong in waw, unlike alot of recent maps.

I should point out that it IS on WaW. Some maps can look modern but I have yet to see a single map on this scene with the exception of maybe Seelow that looks as good as if not better than the Der Riese map.

Der Riese is what I would consider a 10 on the scale, and if a map looks as good as (or better) than Der Riese then it deserves a 10. Seelow is the only map that I have seen that deserves a 10. Nacht Der Toten Walder and this map would be a 9.
Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 12:24:52 pm by DeathBringerZen
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
I agree with death this map should be judged too much on custom content but more on detail. I think what he is trying to achieve is to make the map feel like a stock map with the high level of detail. But i think he is remaking this one with more features like the PAP, new perks, etc.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
R34P312's Groups

Der Riese is what I would consider a 10 on the scale, and if a map looks as good as (or better) than Der Riese then it deserves a 10. Seelow is the only map that I have seen that deserves a 10. Nacht Der Toten Walder and this map would be a 9.

The level detail for me was boring, i get it looks nice but the rooms don't make sense and i felt a little more of a zombie torn environment would have gave the map a few more pts on the detail scale (seelow and walder tell a story with the environment detail that those maps have) this looks great but it's visually boring to me.

This map was the 1st map i ever downloaded on ugx manager, I do greatly enjoy the map!!!

I would love to see a 1.1 release with awesome new weapons and a pap machine!!!
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
The level of detail bores you? I don't really know what that is supposed to mean!? Either a map looks good or it doesn't... and this map looks tremendous.

I would understand if you meant gameplay seeing as the map is very boring to play, but the visuals are top notch.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
R34P312's Groups
The level of detail bores you? I don't really know what that is supposed to mean!?

I'll try to explain better, Play Seelow and Walder then play farm swamp. I guess I'm more of a "destroyed, war-torn, fucked up " kinda detail person. The map other then looking good had nothing more going on, the rooms should give you a "this is suppose to be here feel" i don't get that with this map. you know the logic feeling, as to why something is there. when i play maps i look at artwork on walls, dropped cigs, bullet shells and it gives me clues as to what happened before my arrival or how these people lived before this.

As a reviewer i feel it's my duty to be as critical as possible with judging things, xmodels repeated 20x on the ground does not get my goat. (books in main hall, in main building,where the fuck did they come from?)

I know everyone is gonna have their own opinions, thanks for the feedback everyone.

Glad i could spark a good debate on this map! 8)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Detail should be a 9 definitely, one of the best detailed maps I've ever played, replayability an 8? I played it I think once or twice due to the stock features and the fact it doesn't even have PAP. The revamp should be great though  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Detail should be a 9 definitely, one of the best detailed maps I've ever played, replayability an 8? I played it I think once or twice due to the stock features and the fact it doesn't even have PAP. The revamp should be great though  ;)

Completely agree. Whether the detail looks out of place or not (personally I don't think it is), this map does not deserve to be 6/10!

Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links
based on the way he does his scales, the level of detail should be like a 7, but not too high because its not a "mind blowing" scene. It looks like it belong in waw, unlike alot of recent maps. I consider that a compliment for his first map. And for the record, this map is what made me devote myself to become a mapper :)
this is my 3rd map i have made other maps like farm prototypw and farm verrukt it just because this waa my biggest project i released it on here as well as other sites
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
detail should be alot higher imo. I mean it looks like legit waw ... 
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links
Good review and dont worry in revamped version it will be more futureistic
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I really like the review you made some good points but 6 detail?  to me this was of the best looking maps ever and i too me that's not fair but haha nice review :D :D

Loading ...