Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Chemplant Elite was created by the mapper Nelwyn, his other map that I am aware of is called Nuclear Silo.

Setting: The map begins with you outside of a large narrow 10 story high-rise chemical plant building. The front entrance opens up into a fairly large ground floor room with a couple 1st tier guns as well as access to two doors, one on each side of the room opening up to stairwells that go all the way up to the roof of the building. At each floor you are given the option to buy the door giving you access to that floor and whatever guns or perks that might be on it. Once on the roof you there is a flogger as well as the mystery box starting location.

Positives: I really enjoy maps that make use of vertical space and this map is all about that. While the inside of the building looks pretty bland the exterior looks very detailed and looking out from the roof of the building is really cool. The mystery box has Paped weapons in it, and the basement is really well detailed as well as holding an interesting secret. Also, being a Shi No Numa style map there are only 24 zombies per round which makes the rounds go by fast and can make it a fun map to get to high rounds on. Jug also gives you more health so certain YouTube babies (you know who you are) will have less to cry about.

Negatives: Because there are Paped weapons in the mystery box it costs 1350 a hit, so try not to pull the Kar98. The tight quarters may intimidate the claustrophobic and running to the roof doesn’t offer much relief as the zombies are very adept at scaling the sides of the building (which I think is really cool). If you are playing solo you will die over and over again until you figure out a sustainable strategy, but many people may throw in the towel before they figure this map out. Also, there is no buyable ending so your only reward is surviving longer than the last time.

Conclusion: I think this map is a lot of fun and once you figure out your system for survival you’ll feel like a zombie killing BOSS. The Paped box guns and the secret basement make for extra fun. Once you master it you may feel very little reason to come back, but if you do get to that point you’ve probably already gotten your money’s worth so move on. Will I play it again? Yea, I still need my chemical fix from time to time.

Level of Detail: 6/10
Custom Content: 1/10
Fun Scale: 7/10
Replayablility: 7/10

Score: 21/40

Download
http://loyalkng.com/2009/09/28/cod5-world-at-war-nazi-zombie-map-chemical-plant-elite-developed-by-nelwyn/

Loading ...