Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
OP This is Awesome :) Where can I download? Maybe I ask too soon. Making a Realism Mod of Zombies is one of the Best Idea of Zombies. But, My guess is that making a Realism Mod for Zombie Mode is very hard to make.
This mod is not out yet; it is going to take some time to make and then a bit more time to test and re-balance what doesn't seem to work.

Will we see WaW weapons and the support class ?
Wash your mouth out with soap, young man! There are no WAW guns; those suck something fierce! As far as the support class, I already went over the classes in the last update. What makes the support class one that you are interested in?
Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:25:54 pm by tomikaze
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
This mod is not out yet; it is going to take some time to make and then a bit more time to test and re-balance what doesn't seem to work.
Wash your mouth out with soap, young man! There are no WAW guns; those suck something fierce! As far as the support class, I already went over the classes in the last update. What makes the support class one that you are interested in?
Access to LMGs, ammo boxes, and certain perks...
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Access to LMGs, ammo boxes, and certain perks...
The Tank class is going to get a bonus for using LMG's, ammo should be easy enough to come by as we are using a system similar to Advanced Warfare where you can upgrade your gun 15 times and each time you'll get a small damage upgrade and more ammo. We aren't 100% certain about the perk system as we don't want people to feel restricted/punished because they chose one class over another but we do want to give people a reason to try out each class.
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links

- Stats: there will be a menu that you can access I believe anytime which will keep track of almost any stat you can think of: Kills, headshots, zombies gibbed, time played, melee kills, times prestiged, points spent, # of perks bought, doors bought, how many powerups you've picked up, how many times you've upgraded a gun, how many times you've used the mystery box, etc. We love our stat tracking : )[/color]

how bout distance traveled? bosses killed? nades thrown, bullets shot, [easter eggs compleated (toggleable per map)], assists, melee missed, times you been that class, kdr (kill down/death ratio) per class, times restarted, and finally heighest round achieved

also a reset button may be in order, but have it be like bo2's prestiege system where you can perma unlock something.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Hey Bluntstuffy, I have an Idea. My Idea is something called Skill Points. Skill Points can be used to buy Power-ups or Upgrade your weapons. Skill Points can be achieve by kills, headshots, multikills and complete rounds/waves. For example, If you get 100 kills then you get 1 Skill Point. Get 50 headshots and you get 1 Skill Point. Multikills is 10 or more kills with One shot (Hint: Wunderwaffe, Thundergun, Rocket lauchers, grenades, monkeybombs. By completing a round/waves you get 1 Skill Point. This is my Idea. Send me a feedback.

How much Skill points would you need to buy certain powerups/upgrades, then?
Date Registered: 4 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Hensot's Groups
Hensot's Contact & Social LinksSot2612Hensot's Page
How much Skill points would you need to buy certain powerups/upgrades, then? Max Ammo - 10 Skill Points, Nuke - 8 Skill Points, Insta-kill - 7 Skill Points, Double Points - 5 Skill Points, Carpenter - 2 Skill Points, Fire Sale - 5 Skill Points, Bonfire Sale - 8 Skill Points, Death Machines - 5 Skill Points, Random Perk Bottles - 5 Skill Points. Maybe this is too expensive. But, It's just a suggestion. Besides, I think buyable power-ups should be expensive. I also mentioned using Skill Points to Upgrade your weapons. I was thinking 3 Skill Points for each upgrade. When I say Upgrade I mean damage upgrades, ammo upgrades, clip size upgrades. Say each time you buy Ammo Upgrade on your weapons, you get 20% more bullets/shots. Clip size upgrade will extend the clip size on your weapons. Each time you buy Clip size Upgrade on your weapons, you get 20% more bullets/shots in each clip. Damage upgrades will give you 20% more damage on your weapons each time you buy a Damage Upgrade. You might ask yourself. How many upgrades can you get for each weapon. In Ammo Upgrade - 5 or 10 times. In Clip size Upgrade - 5 or 10 times. In Damage Upgrade - 5 or 10 times. You can upgrade 5 to 10 times for each upgrade types.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Wash your mouth out with soap, young man! There are no WAW guns; those suck something fierce!

Oh well, as long as you guys don't use all of the FastFile slots i'll probably release a box only WaW guns version for anyone who wants it. Well, thats assuming there is any asset room left.
Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 01:03:17 am by daedra descent
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
i'll probably release a box only WaW guns version for anyone who wants it.
A box map with WAW guns? The waiting list for that will probably be crazy... :D
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
A box map with WAW guns? The waiting list for that will probably be crazy... :D

Oops, i meant box weapons only.  :D
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oops, i meant box weapons only.  :D
I respect people from all walks of life. Daedra, I think you, me and Stevie need to go to Mount Vesuvius and smoke peyote for six straight days and do some soul searching together.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I respect people from all walks of life. Daedra, I think you, me and Stevie need to go to Mount Vesuvius and smoke peyote for six straight days and do some soul searching together.
I'm down. :P
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
I'm down. :P
I'll pack your fucking bags if it gets you away for 6 days.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655

Please film this for our amusement.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I'll pack your fucking bags if it gets you away for 6 days.
You can come too MAK...

Spoiler: click to open...
*Packs shovel*
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra

Sorry Tomikaze, i don't do drugs or newer CoD guns.

Loading ...